SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#7551 SC  Moderator

@The_Deathstroker said:

Hey all, I uh, I think I'm gonna have to be leaving this site. It's pretty sudden, yes, but I'm serious. I'll try to check in when I can, but for now this is goodbye. It's been a lot of fun. Glad to have had the chance to interact with y'all. I don't want to go, but I have to. I'll miss most of you, some more than others, haha.

Maybe I'll be able to comeback someday, but, until then, see ya.

Am going to miss you a lot friend. Will miss our regular PM a lot as well. CV will be a less happier, funnier and random place without you, hope you get to come back soon, even if its just for a visit. Take care Bram Stroker's Deathstracula heh heh. Also when you come back, I'll give you my email as well. Talk soon hopefully.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7552 SC  Moderator

@inola said:

Hello! So my evil roommate @raiiyn introduced me to this website so yeah, I absolutely have no idea what I'm doing here but I kinda like it. Nice to meet you all!

Hello inola! Its great to be able to talk to you, Raiiyn mentions you occasionally in conversation, you sound pretty awesome! I hope you get to post a bit more, CV has a lot of fun features, and cool people you might get on well with. Am glad to hear you are enjoying Questionable Content, also you need to steal Raiiyn's copy of Pride of Baghdad, I Kill Giants, Untouchable and a few others, those are great reads, I think you will like just as much if not more!

Let me know if you have any questions or want to share secrets about Raiiyn she would get angry at us for sharing. 0_0.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@sc said:

@inola said:

Hello! So my evil roommate @raiiyn introduced me to this website so yeah, I absolutely have no idea what I'm doing here but I kinda like it. Nice to meet you all!

Hello inola! Its great to be able to talk to you, Raiiyn mentions you occasionally in conversation, you sound pretty awesome! I hope you get to post a bit more, CV has a lot of fun features, and cool people you might get on well with. Am glad to hear you are enjoying Questionable Content, also you need to steal Raiiyn's copy of Pride of Baghdad, I Kill Giants, Untouchable and a few others, those are great reads, I think you will like just as much if not more!

Let me know if you have any questions or want to share secrets about Raiiyn she would get angry at us for sharing. 0_0.

HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I will send my penguin army after you Sean 0_0

azureblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys m a newbie here! Not at all an expert in comics, but eager to learn more :D

Inola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raiiyn said:

@sc said:

@inola said:

HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I will send my penguin army after you Sean 0_0

Hello! :) Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm glad to be able to talk to you too, Raiiyn mentions you quite often so I was definitely curious! I'm eager to learn more about the website, and comics, and I will follow your advice and sneak into her room to get those!

(I'm in! Let's share her dirty little secrets, I definitely need leverage for when she doesn't want to let me do the dishes!)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7557 wildvine  Moderator

@inola:

So you're the roommate. Welcome to CV. Please excuse the mess, and the drama. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Wubbzinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7559  Edited By Wubbzinator

Hi! I'm totally new here and glad I found such a cool site!

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh*

Looks like I'm going to have to be departing from Comic-Vine, for a while. I know, its rather sudden, but is actually quite unavoidable right now. I can't give any details, unfortunately, but I just want you guys to know that I've had a blast being on Comic-Vine. Its been SO fun, and perhaps soon enough, I'll be able to come back. But for now, I'm gone...

@shadowswordmaster@pyrogram@warsman@the_psyentist@_rose_@rafael_romeiro@valken@joygirl@wildvine@heavyweight@the_superior_sapien@crimson_vigilante@zexionstorm@darkchild@vrakmul@dark_hammer

I've probably missed a bunch of people, but, farewell to you guys!

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Leaving soon. Sucks, I'm sure but it was going to happen. If you gots a gmail, the time to drop a hey, and you know..I know you then I can give you my mail <3

So long and thanks for all the fun <3

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#7563 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Leaving soon. Sucks, I'm sure but it was going to happen. If you gots a gmail, the time to drop a hey, and you know..I know you then I can give you my mail <3

So long and thanks for all the fun <3

Nooooooooooooooooooo! :O

commodoreclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys, bye bye!

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

HenryDWR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey! I'm not new, I've been here for a year, but most of that was me having left. I'll be on the fan-fic forum, and maybe later, I'll start RPing! I may also participate in Battles forum tournaments, but not actual battles as I don't know all the feats, etc. So, I hope to see you later! Bye!

Miracle-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, I was introduced to this website by one of my old friends, so I checked it out yesterday. For the weirdest reason, I wasn't able to post yesterday, so I'm trying again today. I look forward to some amazing moments with you guys. Cheers!

King_Kenobi62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7568  Edited By King_Kenobi62

Hello all, I've actually visited the site quite often as it is one of the places I read reviews for comics, tv shows, and news as well. I just recently decided I'd like to start taking part in the discussions on the topics posted and here I am.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So i found this site a long while back when i was looking for a debate on a battle (can't remember which vs battle though) and have been stalking the threads for quite some time just reading posts and what not. So finally earlier today i decided to make a account and debate in the discussions myself and what not. Also since i noticed this thread thought i would say heya to you all and yeah i really don't know what else to put so i will just stop typing....or should i? O.o

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I've been on this site for a week now,but I haven't introduced myself, so here it goes. I just got into DC comics recently.I would get into Marvel also, but there comics seem more harder to catch up on since the don't have a full reboot like DC. I came on this site, to join the debates, and to learn more about some characters, that I am not too familiar with. Browsing through this site, it seems gregarious, and friendly. Well I think this is enough to type, so yeah.

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7572  Edited By G4hardcore

Hello, new and old members. G4hardcore here! I wandered over here from electricferret, a much smaller version of CV. Browsing around a bit, I can see I'll likely settle fairly well here. Pretty friendly guy, love RPing and battle discussions. I was all about it back home on the electricferret, but sadly, EF has come to an end. If you see me around, think happy thoughts. Hm... Now I don't know what else to say... llamas.

Oh yeah, I draw. :D Not the best, but I can't be the worst!

KDub_inc_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7573  Edited By KDub_inc_

@zero_edge: I've been a comics fan since I can remember life lol I never et to talk comics in regular life which sucks and I'm starting a huge collection All Over Again:( cuz I lost everything so I've been discovering and re visiting a lot so I'm more excited than ever.

So hello all and glad I found comicvine

And if it interests anyone my favorite heroes are Ant man,Batman(duh lol)

And villians are Ultron and Dr.Doom so if you're into any of them hit me up.

QueenGeorgeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi. Lol :9

Avatar image for theultimatetitan
TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greetings mortals

You may bow or cower in fear

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I never knew this thread existed, but I want to say howdy to everyone that doesn't know me.

Greetings mortals

You may bow or cower in fear

Greetings

Avatar image for tearofthedragon
TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a quick Hi. I created a profile a couple of years ago but didn't have the time to get involved much. I have been following CV and decided it was time to talk to may of the great people on here so I have created a new profile. I am interested in discussing the characters more than their powers and also like to combine my book influences into the world of comics (if only the wheel of time comic had been started years ago.) I am a fan of both DC and Marvel not thinking either is inherently better than the other. It depends on the character and the team working on it at the time, also a fan of many indie's although I'm woefully behind on my Valiant reading. Definitely a mid 80's-90's guy.

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureblade: What kind of thing do you look for in a comic? action, character study, sci-fi etc???

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#7579  Edited By RazzaTazz

I think that after my almost four years here that it is time for me to walk away. When I first joined this site it was a lot different than what it is now. One I first got here, for the first time in my life I had found a forum and a blog setup that actually encouraged interaction and discussion. It was something special for me as I tried to prove to myself that I had it in myself to become a writer. The writing came, and really for the first time I got the idea that I might be able to do this for real, despite what my purely scientific academic background gave me. It started out with blogs that were well received, but at the suggestions of others I got into writing reviews and then into fan-fic. It was there that I was most intimidated, it is easy to describe something or even critique it, but harder again by several degrees of scale to create something. I tread carefully into those waters, but found them not so dangerous, thanks in part once again to the great people that I have met along the way here, who for the most part have been encouraging. I eventually took the bigger step of deciding that my academic background can be damned and that if I wanted to pursue life as a writer then I could do it, built in part on the foundations that I lay here.

In the meantime on this site I have seen some changes, and unfortunately I can't say that they have all been for the better, or that even most haven't taken away from what made this place so special to begin with. The Battles Forum mentality, which I have no problem with in its proper place, seemed to spread to the rest of the site and to become the new paradigm. Instead of a friendly place we got a site where everyone had to be right, and if they weren't or if they didn't come up with some zing that was borderline for getting them into trouble, that it didn't really matter what they had said at all. The site that I knew when I first joined when mods like Xerox Kitty or Mistress Redhead (or JLone or Aztek The Lost or most of them) reached out to new users is now gone. As my friends have slowly migrated away, I noticed that not only was there no longer the ability to be friendly with them, but also that there were not really other people coming in to fill the hole left by their departure. There have been some exceptions, and I cherish the online contact that I have had with a lot of them, but it is to the point now that regular users won't even listen to moderators, even when they offer to help. We have become the enemy and it is endemic to the attitude here.

I still walk away from here with my head held high. I am not the kind of person to think the worst of things, always trying to leave on a high, and when I leave it is remembering the good things about this place and especially the people. I miss my interactions with ATK, XK, MR and even with @jloneblackheart even though he is still around. I also miss hummingbird and cosmo, two stellar friends that always made my day better. @delphic is in there too, and so too are the ones that are left. @sc for always being there, @wildvine for being herself and @renchamp for being my wiki buddy. Also pretty much everyone that gives feedback in the fan fic section, including @joygirl. That group is really special here and deserves more attention than what they get being relegated to an ignored forum.

So this is not really goodbye, more like farewell. I have asked the staff to decommission me as a moderator (pending some of my last minute housecleaning) and I am unlikely to talk with any of those of you who are not listed above (as I will still periodically check my PMs). I am likely to be back some day, but for now it is the end.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

*Sigh*

Looks like I'm going to have to be departing from Comic-Vine, for a while. I know, its rather sudden, but is actually quite unavoidable right now. I can't give any details, unfortunately, but I just want you guys to know that I've had a blast being on Comic-Vine. Its been SO fun, and perhaps soon enough, I'll be able to come back. But for now, I'm gone...

@shadowswordmaster@pyrogram@warsman@the_psyentist@_rose_@rafael_romeiro@valken@joygirl@wildvine@heavyweight@the_superior_sapien@crimson_vigilante@zexionstorm@darkchild@vrakmul@dark_hammer

Oh man, Im Zexionstorm! I haven't checked my alt in a long time! Sorry ,for not seeing this sooner brah.Well, you got to do what ya go to do, you'll be missed

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7581  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

*Sigh*

My bad, I didn't get a notification for this. We'll miss you too, mano. Take care :)

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

Where was this?

Where was I?

WHERE ARE YOU?!

COME BACK!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#7588 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@razzatazz: When I said I missed our talks, I truly meant it. I'll always be around to some extent, so if you ever have the time, send a message. We all lead busy lives, but there are always chances to catch up with old friends. I wish you the best.

Antheneh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ayee, I'm new here. Hope I have a good time with y'all.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm actually new here but I've been around for a good while now. Anyway, I hope I can contribute useful things to this site.

King_Troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HI EVERYONE

My name is King_Troller. I think I'll like it here. You all seem like a great bunch.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7593  Edited By leonkarlen123

Hi missed the schoolbus bye

comicfan09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone, I'm new here as well. I know a decent amount about Marvel history and Batman history but not much in else in DC. Current titles I read now include Avengers, New Avengers, Batman, Batman Eternal, Hawkeye and Hulk.

wd40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello! I`ve been reading on this site for long time now. I am lookin forward to communicate to other members of this site. I am great fan of Zagor and other Bonelli comics. This is one nice place.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello

Power-Corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7599  Edited By Power-Corps

Hi, I'm new, and I trying to know a lot of things about DC and Marvel.

Now I try to know 1-WHO have the most powerful characters; 2-who have more powerful characters; 3-who have more characters, but I don't know because I don't know a lot about DC/Marvel, if you know the answer, or if you know if someone know really DC/Marvel and have the answer of these questions. Or if you want to discuss about that, tell me.

Thanks.

Darcorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone! After much deliberation, I've decided to join the Comicvine forums. I hope you don't eat forum noobs for breakfast :))))

Patrick