#7453 Edited by Deathcommand (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi im new

#7454 Posted by ParagonNate (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I'm new here. :D

#7455 Posted by wildvine (9751 posts) - - Show Bio
#7456 Posted by ParagonNate (55 posts) - - Show Bio
#7457 Posted by wildvine (9751 posts) - - Show Bio
#7458 Posted by TheBlondeGod (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: And hello to you! Thank you for the warm welcome Comicviner! :)

#7459 Edited by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi! I'm new to comicvine, avid comic book fan :)

#7460 Posted by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7461 Posted by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: Thanks! I would have to say Star-Lord. I also like Rocket, and Gamora.

#7462 Posted by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7463 Posted by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13: Awesome! Yeah, personally I loved it saw it more than once. :)

#7464 Posted by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7465 Posted by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13:

Cool! How about you? What's your favorite character?

#7466 Posted by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7467 Posted by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13:

I definitely agree, all the casting was perfect and spot on. Especially, Drax at times really cracked me up too haha

#7468 Posted by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7469 Posted by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13:

Lol, yeah his reaction to things. Yes, I've been reading some of the Annihilation: Conquest.

#7470 Edited by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7471 Edited by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio
#7472 Edited by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7473 Posted by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyparker13:

Me too! :-) I agree about the Super-Skrull series so cool and I thought Wraith was a great addition.

#7474 Posted by KittyParker13 (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
#7475 Edited by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio
#7476 Posted by StarWatcher (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm new.

Not really. I used to come here years ago to browse but I forgot my account creditentials so I just remade an acc linked to my facebook.

#7477 Edited by ManofSteel45 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Newbie here too.

#7478 Posted by inhumanityrises (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello, I'm new here and signed up initially to update Sublime and Rachel Grey-Summer's entries as it irk'd me that someone put in under Sublime's entry that he had entered in an "erotic" relationship with Rachel when in reality they never became physical and Rachel broke it off before it could get anywhere.

Anyway... My writing skills aren't the best, due to limited education as my family couldn't even afford to feed me through elementary to high school, and I'm still not sure how to use the sites features all that well. Such as adding in issue references to edits and photos in the middle of a page. Is there a way guide for editing features somewhere that I can study up?

#7479 Posted by HumanRocket (8229 posts) - - Show Bio

I have returned.

#7480 Edited by BumpyBoo (9425 posts) - - Show Bio
#7481 Posted by HumanRocket (8229 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@humanrocket said:

I have returned.

WOOHOO! ^____^

Thank you :D and congrats on becoming a Mod. I see lots of changes happened since I have been gone, but changes for the better.

#7482 Posted by BumpyBoo (9425 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@humanrocket said:

I have returned.

WOOHOO! ^____^

Thank you :D and congrats on becoming a Mod. I see lots of changes happened since I have been gone, but changes for the better.

No problem, good to have you back! And thank you very much ^_^

(also I could have sworn I was already following you, so gonna correct that right now! :D )

#7483 Posted by HumanRocket (8229 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@humanrocket said:

@bumpyboo said:

@humanrocket said:

I have returned.

WOOHOO! ^____^

No problem, good to have you back! And thank you very much ^_^

(also I could have sworn I was already following you, so gonna correct that right now! :D )

Awww thanks Bumpyboo means a lot to know I was missed. Real life needed a lot of my attention this past couple of weeks so had to leave for a while but I'm glad to be back.

Awww why thank you and I will return the favor :D

#7485 Posted by SC (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

@anikiandy: @metalunahuman: @vold0: @nemesis43: @claymore1998: @superiorstarlord: @williamcliffston:

Welcome to Comicvine, fellow fans and enthusiasts of comics, graphic novels, fiction and stories.

Its great to see so many of you coming across the site, I hope you are all enjoying what the website has to offer, especially great to see artists, metal heads, Doctor Strange fans, and Canadians! I too am a fan of all those things, heh heh. Though yeah nice to have you all here.

To the user inquiring about Dark Reign reading order, I do not think that thats necessary a chronological reading order, however the nature of the Dark Reign arc is that… well it was more of an era that influence multiple comics plots rather than an event per say, thats probably why you have so many reading lists for it. That and so you can actually be pretty safe in reading any simple reading order without having anything ruined.

To Kenny, sorry to hear you had some tough times before coming back to comics, I went through something similar a few years back, some family problems, and ended up getting back into comics with some of the new free time I had.

Let me or the others know if any of you have any questions, otherwise take care and all the best. Hope to see you around the site!

#7486 Posted by selras (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if i posted to this thread I'm from Turkey so I don 't have much knowlodge as you do.My favorite character is batman I 'm a huge Batman fan

#7487 Edited by SC (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

@theblondegod: @deathcommand: @paragonnate: @guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: @starwatcher: @awesomestprime: @inhumanityrises: @humanrocket:

Welcome to Comicvine everyone and welcome back to Comicvine for those returning (Hey HumanRocket, am hoping real life is okay?)

Hope you are all enjoying the site.

For the user asking about the wiki, first your writing skills seem superb. Secondly, this forum Editing & Tools that I am linking, has various CV wiki threads giving instruction, talking about the preferred style guide, and just lots of other threads that will help a new wiki user study up. Also thank you for updating the Sublime and Rachel Grey pages too, that would have irked me also. Feel free to ask any specific questions regarding the wiki either of myself, or by creating a thread for it in the Editing and Tools forum or by sending a PM to any of the wiki moderators. Have fun with that part of the website.

#7488 Posted by SC (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

@selras: Welcome to CV. You are from Turkey? Thats great, I am from New Zealand, so your country is much much larger than mine heh heh. Good to have you at the website. Take care.

#7489 Posted by TheBlondeGod (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Thank you for the warm welcome Sean!

P.S. I like your display picture. Adventure Time fan here also! Mehe. :)

#7490 Posted by selras (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: thank you very much :)

#7491 Posted by HumanRocket (8229 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Hey there SC, and real life is fine. Just had to put my concentration all on finishing school and finally getting around to getting my drivers license. But now I'm back and feel rejuvenated. Thanks for asking :)

#7492 Posted by GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan (432 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: Thanks for the great welcome! You're very helpful :)

#7493 Posted by SC (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

@selras: @guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: @theblondegod: No worries. Good to have you onboard with the site! ^_^. Take care.

Hey there SC, and real life is fine. Just had to put my concentration all on finishing school and finally getting around to getting my drivers license. But now I'm back and feel rejuvenated. Thanks for asking :)

Oh in that case congratulations with school and your license! Glad to also hear you are feeing rejuvenated as well, everyone deserves a good rest now and then. Oh and no worries. ^_^.

#7494 Edited by Brotacon (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I'm new.

I love the more alternative comics (but nothing too weird) like Vertigo and Image. Currently reading Tom Strong (whever I can find the TPs) and Ex Machina.

I also write and draw my own comic and have recently uploaded the first issue on Tapastic here: tapastic.com/episode/38902 . I'm hoping to get it printed and sold in shops around London, the UK, and cons but my fussiness for a decent finish and good quality paper is going to be my financial demise.

Anyway, this is the first dedicated comics forum I've joined. Treat me gentle.

#7495 Edited by theodixon9 (542 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, I'm gonna stop using this account seeing as I've got my first laptop and therefore my own email address, etc so from this profile it's goodbye.

#7496 Edited by selras (61 posts) - - Show Bio
#7497 Edited by OneManCrimeWave (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I'm new to this website. I've been having a hard time trying to find a way to get into comic and graphic novel reading and I joined this awesome website to help fix that.

#7498 Edited by Kyure (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone! I'm Kyure! I am new to the comic forums, and think I will enjoy my time here! My favourite comic book heroes are: Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Aquaman, Guardians of the Galaxy, Superman etc!

I am more of a DC tbh, but I still enjoy reading Marvel comics as well.

I have a question. Is there an IRC here? Or a chat room or something?

Thanks,

Kyure

#7499 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

Adios CV.

#7500 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to say a temporary goodbye.

Me and few of my colleges are trying to get a paper published, subject to a completion of research and acceptance from Journal of Accounting and Finance, and with a full time job and part time tutoring going on, i'll not be on comicvine for next 3 months.

Everyone else, i hope has an awesome day .

Goodbye! See you when i get back.