#7201 Posted by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: hah, look at my post count ;)

HOW DO YOU POST THAT MUCH IN A WEEK??? I guess you figured out what you're doing :P

#7202 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123 said:

@bflynn316: hah, look at my post count ;)

HOW DO YOU POST THAT MUCH IN A WEEK??? I guess you figured out what you're doing :P

Yep, lol i know my stuff

#7203 Posted by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Out of curiosity what do you do for a living? Or are you a student? Or nothing? Cuz I'd love to have that much time to go on Comicvine :P

#7204 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123: Out of curiosity what do you do for a living? Or are you a student? Or nothing? Cuz I'd love to have that much time to go on Comicvine :P

Honestly i been here for over 8 months :p.. Didn't know you were going to believe me :)

Regulary i'm 16 years old and go in College right now

#7205 Posted by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316 said:

Honestly i been here for over 8 months :p.. Didn't know you were going to believe me :)

Oh...I'm so f#cking gullible haha

#7206 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123 said:

@bflynn316 said:

Oh...I'm so f#cking gullible haha

lol don't worry ;) same thing has happen to me many times before..

#7207 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14512 posts) - - Show Bio

-goodbye-

#7208 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio
#7209 Posted by BumpyBoo (9294 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#7210 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14512 posts) - - Show Bio

Apperenlty I cannot stay away from this website ... this is kinda awkward now I think about.

#7211 Edited by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Apperenlty I cannot stay away from this website ... this is kinda awkward now I think about.

Stick around, we welcome you back!

#7212 Edited by RageTH22 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

So I've lurked on occasion, posted in the past, and then got a gaming laptop, and the combination of it and Firefox rendered posting here impossible, literally. This comment box only served to look good, as I could not interact with it.

Anyway, a week or so ago, my gaming laptop went down, so I'm back to my old laptop. The one that had no problems with posting here again. So maybe I'll post here again. Maybe, Iono. This place is pretty cool, and I've met some awesome people here, but at the same time, my comic knowledge is so limited that there isn't really much I can do here in regards to conversation. I feel lame...

Anyway, so I guess I'm new again! Lol. For what it's worth, my knowledge of comics is Pre-New 52, Teen Titans V3, Teen Titans animated(Not GO!), and Rose Wilson. Although I think I've forgotten more than I would like.

Jeez, forgive me, I probably shouldn't post at 0400 AM in this weird mood.

#7213 Edited by betogonza (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello, I have been to the site enough that I figured what the heck let me be active. None of my friends my age find comics interesting. Most of them don't even read anything thats not on Facebook.

Well hope to make some friends and try to be active on site read/write some reviews and comments

Thanks!

#7214 Edited by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@betogonza: Welcome man! You need anything I'm happy to help. Also the mods, thats what they're here for. Welcome to the Vine.

#7215 Posted by MannEffest (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

@betogonza: Dude, I know exactly how you feel, I'm on a comic island by myself away from my friends. Oh, where are my manners, salutations fellow Viner! I'm MannEffest, we're all friendly here, so let me be the second to say welcome! Pick up your comics and stay while :p

#7216 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to take care of some stuff. might come back in 30 years. gonna bookmark this page to remember.

#7217 Posted by BumpyBoo (9294 posts) - - Show Bio

Not forever, just for now.

Take it easy, peeps <3

Moderator Online
#7219 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Notice: When a message is deleted, it's best not to try and find a workaround.

Notice #2: I missed it when deleted comments left behind the "Comment Deleted" thingy. It woulda made the realization alot easier. ;)

#7220 Posted by HumanRocket (8174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Wow had no idea. Lol that Saren comment.

#7221 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11621 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: I knew something was wrong when Cadence was flying off the handle. He went from being respected on the Battle forums to flipping on the Naruto fan base. I wonder what happened.

#7222 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence! I love you man, i'll miss our little clashes. :')

*Fist bump*

#7223 Posted by nickzambuto (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh he'll be back before long. You don't just leave Comic Vine...

#7224 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7536 posts) - - Show Bio

How about banned?

#7225 Posted by nickzambuto (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

How about banned?

It's easy enough to make another account.

#7226 Edited by Easternwind (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: He was IP banned. =*( I liked him, guess the tourney is over XD

anyway HEY GUYS I just joined a month ago

#7227 Edited by Mythic7 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone!

Just another artist joining your forum.

#7228 Posted by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Not forever, just for now.

Take it easy, peeps <3

Bumpy.... : ' (

#7229 Posted by SpaceDuck (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone, I guess I came to the right forum... Well, I'm new I recently came out as a Green Lantern fan. I have all of Geoff Johns books on the way from Amazon as I type (I went a bit overboard). I'm looking forward to meeting new people who will hopefully keep me sane during my pending 5 month stay in Alaska. I can't stress that last part enough.

#7230 Edited by SuperSully (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello :) I got into this site from Google searching battles. Most debates or discussions have been interesting.

#7231 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11621 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone, I guess I came to the right forum... Well, I'm new I recently came out as a Green Lantern fan. I have all of Geoff Johns books on the way from Amazon as I type (I went a bit overboard). I'm looking forward to meeting new people who will hopefully keep me sane during my pending 5 month stay in Alaska. I can't stress that last part enough.

Welcome to ComicVine! And woah, what are you doing in Alaska, mate?

Hello :) I got into this site from Google searching battles. Most debates or discussions have been interesting.

Welcome to ComicVine as well! The battle forum is definitely an interesting place. Some battles are great to watch unfold and participate in while others are .... well ... silly!

#7232 Posted by LeftoverComics (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm new.

All I got.

#7233 Posted by SpaceDuck (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee In short, I'll be working over there for the summer. I need a good outlet to keep me sane. They have no beaches! It's mostly mountains, forest... and cold -my mortal enemy D:

#7234 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11621 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm new.

All I got.

Hey LOC! Hope you enjoy CV :D

@arturocalakayvee In short, I'll be working over there for the summer. I need a good outlet to keep me sane. They have no beaches! It's mostly mountains, forest... and cold -my mortal enemy D:

Oh man...cold weather...that's my mortal enemy as well. Perhaps we should team up and fight it? But working in Alaska sounds like a fun and interesting experience!

#7235 Posted by woodimusprime (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, everyone. I've been a member over at Giant Bomb for a while, but somehow never knew this place was here. I've only recently started getting back into comics after quite a long period of only occasional check-ins to the universes. I like all comics, but Ultimate Spider-Man, Hawkeye, and Morning Glories are my current favorite books. None of my friends read comics, so I'm excited to find a place where I can chat with folks "of my own kind."

#7236 Edited by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm a Potato. Goodbye

#7237 Posted by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@potato said:

Hi, I'm a Potato. Goodbye

I'm Irish-American, and you're my next dinner.

#7238 Posted by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: I hope you enjoy the taste of pubic hairs.

#7240 Posted by bflynn316 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@potato said:

@bflynn316: I hope you enjoy the taste of pubic hairs.

Can't say I do sorry

#7241 Posted by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#7242 Posted by Sir_Redhood (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, just joined today. Big fan of New 52, Batman, some Marvel, and lots of Assassin's creed. I've only done 2 or 3 posts, but I'm also a comic book collector and have almost 200 comics now.

#7243 Posted by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#7244 Edited by percepshun_ (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I'm a college basketball player who's actually a huge nerd. I'm currently reading The Martian by Andy Weir and watching Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. I LOVE Batman, Iron Man and Spiderman.I found CV today looking at stuff for the TASM game, movie, and the re-release of #1. I own about 10 comics (just getting into them) and wanna talk to people who know a lot more about them than I do!

#7245 Posted by BasketCasey23 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey there!

I'm new to comic vine and to paper comics (been a longtime webcomics and Marvel movie fan). I've been creeping through comic vine to see what comics I want to pick up...

My current list doesn't have anything older than a year or two in it because of money, BUT it includes: Shutter, Secret Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Daredevil, All New Doop, Elektra, The Amazing Spider-Man (the run starting next week), She-Hulk, Saga, Sex Criminals, Nowhere Men, Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, Batman Eternal, Pretty Deadly, East of West, Red Sonja, and ONE DAY I will own all of The Walking Dead.

... This is my skimmed down list. There's so much cool stuff out there that I was completely oblivious to until a few weeks ago. Anyways, I'm excited to get nerdy with you all!

#7246 Edited by jcell (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everybody, new poster here (obviously)

Seems like a cool site with a good community so I decided to make an account.

Some stuff about me: I'm 24 and started reading comics only about 3 years ago. I love both Marvel and DC, I have no biases as long as a story is well-written. More than anything else I'm a complete Daredevil junkie. I've read all of Miller's work, all of Vol. 2, vol.3, End of Days, DD:yellow, Shadowland, Marvel Knights, Dark Nights and various comics where DD makes an appearance. I'm also a sucker for a good Thor, Batman, or Punisher comic.

Anyways, time to up the post count. See you all on the other side!

#7247 Posted by Ms-Lola (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been coming to this site for a while and I decided today was the day I would finally make an account. I spent the past hour or so trying to upload images to my profile so I hope this isn't an omen of some sort. (Just joking, I am aware of this site's glitches.)

As for a little background, I was really into comics when I was a kid after watching the first X-Men movie and with all the new movies that have come out lately, I decided to get back in the game. I used to read mostly Marvel but I'm getting into the more lesser known titles now which has opened a whole new world to me. I do read some DC although not as much as I probably should.

I guess I better start posting to hit the 25 post flood protection thingee.

#7248 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7536 posts) - - Show Bio
#7249 Posted by Ms-Lola (2820 posts) - - Show Bio
#7250 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

This is OverLordArgeist, apparently my Main is banned so its Goodbye Comicvine for me. Thank you to those who put up with me.