#7001 Posted by TheGreatOne (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm returning, do I post here? lol

#7002 Edited by kevin983 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello all,

After following ComicVine for a year (especially G-Man his best stuff of comics) i'm nog gonna introduce myself on the forum.

I'm Kevin, a 27-old Belgium comic fan, i collect only Marvel & DC.

I have to big luck that i have a local comic shop that gets the comics as soon as you guys in America.

I collect from Marvel : Avengers, New Avengers, Infinity, Nova, Guardians of the galaxy, Uncanny avengers,X-men and every Skottie young cover.

For DC i collect: Action comics, Batman, Batman the dark knight, Detective comics, Flash, Forever Evil, Green Lantern, Justice League, Superman and Wonder Woman.

These are only in singles, but i collect much more in trade paperbacks.

#7003 Edited by Kartagsent (13 posts) - - Show Bio

hi everybody

#7004 Edited by scorpion2501 (7439 posts) - - Show Bio
#7005 Posted by Kartagsent (13 posts) - - Show Bio
#7006 Edited by scorpion2501 (7439 posts) - - Show Bio

@kartagsent: I'm from Belgium. Thanks for the follow.

#7007 Edited by 47Taskmaster47 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Nor am I new, but haven't been on in over a year or so. So, yeah I'm back.

#7008 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4868 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going away for a bit. need to straighten some problems. I do not know if I will be back soon. maybe it will be a week, maybe a month, or half a year.

#7009 Posted by thereckoningday23 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello! My name is Kevin. Ive always been a fan of superheroes and such but very recently I have started reading comics. I absolutely love them. Browsing through the forums here I read characters ive never even heard of, and different versions of characters such was WW Hulk. Anyways its pretty much like a foreign language to me but I will keep reading and keep learning!

#7010 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello all, I guess I'm not technically new since I have been around almost as long as the vine and under this account for years, although I might as well be new because I haven't been on in about 5 years. I recently decided to get back into my creative writing and break back into RPGing and the vine. But I'm not sure about how things are done around here anymore or any one I used to rpg with is still around, what kind of character I should create to have success, etc. plus my rpging is probably very VERY rusty. Anyway enough rambling from me just wanted to say hi!

#7011 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4868 posts) - - Show Bio

nah, i can not stay away from this vine. so i am back

#7012 Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
#7013 Posted by Nitro_Nito (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I'm Nito! I'm a bit of a nerd but I'm just getting into comics again! My favorite DC character is Bart Allen, especially when he was Impulse, and my favorite Marvel character is Iron Man.

I stumbled upon ComicVine because I've been doing a lot of Google searching lately to see how lesser characters compare to their more renowned counterparts (i.e. Mary Marvel and Shazam, Static Shock and Black Lightning, Power Girl and Superman) :) I figured I should join the community more formally!

#7014 Edited by DKMfurlaff (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeallo this looks like a nice site

#7015 Posted by Ryagan (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Today's my last day on Comic Vine...for a while, at least. And it's going to be a long while before I'm back. I've had fun here. Goodbye, Comic Vine...

#7016 Posted by bflynn316 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I'm Brandon, I'm 17 and I've been reading comics for most of my life. I stumbled upon comicvine a while ago and finally decided to make an account. I collect mostly Marvel but a fair bit of DC as well, and am always open to suggestions of new stuff. So yeah hey everyone.

#7017 Posted by ReyLeopard (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello. I am Rey and I have been enjoying comics most of my life. I discovered ComicVine years ago and have been reading articles and reviews here. I finally decided to create an account. My favorite characters are:

Batman

Batwoman

Black Panther

Blue Marvel

Captain America

Catwoman

Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Monica Rambeau

Spider-Man

Static

Superman

#7018 Posted by TheBlackPeterParker (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, my names Devin, but you can call me Dev. I'm new, and I joined because I love comic books. I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan, and I love Marvel. So, that's pretty much just it. :) I hope to see you guys around the forums.

#7019 Posted by jasonakaslv (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone!

Ive been listening for a while and have enjoyed the articles and podcast, so finally made my way and joined the vines of comic, i hope i get to interact with some kool people and discover great new comics!

#7020 Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@nitro_nito:

Sweet.

I`d like to get in to Impulse when possible. Got a free digital copy of the first issue. Is as good as I expected.

@bflynn316:

Welcome to the site. I would suggest works of Moebius and Fletcher Hanks, if you`re not familiar with them. Maybe loan a few comics from a library, or something.

Oh, what am I thinking...? Nobody uses libraries anymore...

@reyleopard:

Cool, you like certain less popular, great characters. Always a plus. I guess that it`s kinda foolish to categorize them like that, though.

@theblackpeterparker:

Well, hello Dev. I like Marvel too, but like to think of myself as a broad reader of all kinds of comics.

#7021 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonakaslv:

I also wish that you`ll have a good time here.

#7022 Posted by bflynn316 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
#7023 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316:

Cool.

I hope that you`re joking about the library-thingie...

#7024 Posted by bflynn316 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
#7025 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
#7026 Edited by jasonakaslv (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#7027 Edited by LusiThanos (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello Guys,

didn't see the thread before, sorry. After following the page for a few months now, I decided to get onboard for real and even leave an opinion or two. I'm really looking forward to elaborate on the coolest thing out there with you: Comicbooks...and music, and movies, but that's another storie. WE'll read us...

Cheers,

LusiThanos

#7028 Posted by XLGxFlare (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, I'm named Joel. I like Marvel and Heroes but DC always seemed too 'dark' for me. So... How do I get people to follow me?

#7029 Posted by SFX87 (162 posts) - - Show Bio
#7030 Posted by Rouflex (20600 posts) - - Show Bio

hi everybody

Hi

Hi everyone!

Ive been listening for a while and have enjoyed the articles and podcast, so finally made my way and joined the vines of comic, i hope i get to interact with some kool people and discover great new comics!

Hi

Hey guys, I'm named Joel. I like Marvel and Heroes but DC always seemed too 'dark' for me. So... How do I get people to follow me?

Hi

Hi, my names Devin, but you can call me Dev. I'm new, and I joined because I love comic books. I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan, and I love Marvel. So, that's pretty much just it. :) I hope to see you guys around the forums.

Hi

#7031 Edited by Genowhirl910 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey paisanos!

I'm here by the "royal" *cough cough* request of YNCG. I hang out with that dude and he bullied me kindly asked me to come chill here for a bit.

I guess for something about myself I'm boring and love Super Mario games.

I hope we all can be super special awesome friends.

#7032 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio
#7033 Edited by HumanRocket (9387 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey paisanos!

I'm here by the "royal" *cough cough* request of YNCG. I hang out with that dude and he bullied me kindly asked me to come chill here for a bit.

I guess for something about myself I'm boring and love Super Mario games.

I hope we all can be super special awesome friends.

Can we be super friends?

#7034 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4868 posts) - - Show Bio

going away for a while, my respect thread of lucifer is finished, will update when i get back

#7035 Posted by WriterOfEpics (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey! I write books and stories! Add/Follow me!

#7036 Posted by Jsims20 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I found the site whilst looking for information on some back issues.

I look forward to talking comics and the likes! (:

#7037 Posted by Youmika (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone,

I'm a Dutch woman and recently got back into comics (about two years ago now). I keep coming back to Comic Vine as a source of inspiration and information about all the things I read and/or want to read. So I finally decided to tie the knot as it were. I also write fiction and have had a couple of my short stories published (in Dutch unfortunately but am working on that). I've also got a 7yo who loves everything to do with Super Heroes so I guess I must be doing something right ;-). He often raids my comic book collection and he's already got some of his own and he's the hit at my comic shop always noticing when they've sold stuff that he wanted to have another look at.
At the moment I'm very DC orientated, trying to get up to speed/keep up to speed with Batman and I recently aquired 20+ TPB's and HC's on the Green Lantern so busy busy busy.
Was reading Batman and the Outsiders Vol.2 The Snare yesterday and found some Dutch lines in it, pleasantly surprised. Though I fear it was a Babelfish translation because it didn't make much sense.

I hope to keep up a blog and review some of the comics I've read so I can add to the community.

#7038 Posted by BC42 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi folks,

Greetings from an India-based comic whack-job!

I'm both new here and not - been a reader of comic reviews here for ages but never joined up until a while ago but never really used my account truth be told.

Then my friend suggested sharing my own published comics here and getting feedback and such from the folks here as his experience in getting constructive feedback and advice had been good - so revived my membership here and submitted to the MODs to approve my creator-owned label and they've graciously done so!

I hope to share some of my comic art here too since I'm training myself to be not just a writer since there's things in your own mind it's not always easy to translate to another person as you guys would know.

Anyway, that's the basics, look forward to spending more time here and learning as much as I can and hopefully making some friends.

Cheers!

#7039 Posted by G_leno (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello my fellow comic bookers! I've been reading this site for about 2 years, but only now started posting. I'm 30 years old from England and have had the following titles on my pull list since all the re-launches!

Action comics, Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, Batman, Batman and Robin, Green lantern: New Guardians, Red Lanterns, Smallville, the Flash, Aquaman, Iron man, Indestructable Hulk, Superior Spiderman, Deadpool, Thunderbolts, All new X-men, Uncanny X-men, Avengers, Avengers Assemble, Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss any of those titles!

#7040 Posted by NyanHein (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi! guys,I'm Nyan Hein,20,a comic-geek from Myanmar(Burma).I have been reading comics since I was young,and I like both Marvel and DC.I am following DC new 52 and read movie spin off comics occasionally.Recently,the forever evil arc blew my mind :D I joined comicvine because I want to belong to a society where I can discuss about comics and show my love for comics.I also have plans to promote comic culture in Myanmar and have hopes for a possible comic con(ideas and suggestions please) . It's great to meet you guys.

#7041 Posted by scorpion2501 (7439 posts) - - Show Bio
#7042 Posted by The_Master_of_Darkness (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello all.

I've been lurking around for about a week now (though I've stumbled across the site several times through Google over the years) and I finally decided to join your ranks.

Favorite characters? Well the first one is easy. The Shadow (my name is his sobriquet). I'm also a big fan of Ghost (from Dark Horse. So excited for her return!) and I've recently been getting into Wonder Woman from the New 52. And I enjoyed the trades of Ultimate Spider-Man my library had (I'm lucky they've got a selection and an inter-library program, because my town doesn't have a comic book store). Other than that, I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to characters and titles, so I've been trying to sample titles based on the movies I've seen or characters I've heard about to try and suss out I like and don't like. I'm hoping being here will help me out there.

#7043 Posted by Jeepeh (4287 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys (and gals)! I've been reading on this site for probably a year now, I finally caved and made an account so I can join in on the discussions. :) I feel really awkward commenting, hopefully I don't noob out on you guys! xD

#7044 Edited by Farkam (5302 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

Hey guys (and gals)! I've been reading on this site for probably a year now, I finally caved and made an account so I can join in on the discussions. :) I feel really awkward commenting, hopefully I don't noob out on you guys! xD

#7045 Edited by Jbreen (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I'm Jon,

I've been reading on this site for a while and finally signed up the other week. I am currently living in New Zealand.

I currently read a mixture of DC and Marvel with a few Image and Dark Horse titles thrown in there as well.

#7046 Posted by Jeepeh (4287 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: Um, I don't know what to make of this.

#7047 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everyone. I am a major Star Trek fan but I love so much more, comic books included. I hope this place is good for Trekkies.

#7048 Posted by Farkam (5302 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello everyone. I am a major Star Trek fan but I love so much more, comic books included. I hope this place is good for Trekkies.

Not for traitor Trekkies like yourself, who like Abrams terrible version of Star Trek. Smh.

Jking.

#7049 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

@khan_noonien_singh said:

Not for traitor Trekkies like yourself, who like Abrams terrible version of Star Trek. Smh.

Jking.

Haha! If it makes it easier, I grew up with and love the original universe too. :p

#7050 Edited by Jphu8414 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

New here!

Awesome website, hope there's a good Superman fan community here :)