Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By cody1984

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984

said:

Borrowing a word I used from a previous argument that you had to look up since you didn't know its meaning isn't a good way to try to discredit what I stated.

I don't know why you think I had to look that word up

You're not the brightest person I've ran across that's why.

but I don't really need to discredit what you said.Posts like that are the norm for you.

Vance your whole thing is anyone who disagrees with you must be stupid, and when you know you can't prove what your saying you'll go "you don't understand" repeatedly even though it is you who doesn't understand something. Several people have posted the reasons they hate characters on here that I don't agree with at all. Yet I'm not going to try and say they are stupid like you and others on here who aren't very bright try to do.

@Vance Astro said:

@spidey1fan said:
I hate Captain America with that shield and those damn wings on his head. Really what the hell were the wings for and you cant even fly. What is the Fing point of that and why do heros look up to him. Most of the heros that look up to him have done more heroic things. Man do i hate him
Heroes look up to Captain America because of what he stands for and how much he's done without having an actual powers.

Actually he does have powers due to the super soldier formula. Captain America is not bad ass normal.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cody1984 said:

Actually he does have powers due to the super soldier formula. Captain America is not bad ass normal.

Peak human physical ability isn't a power.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cody1984 said:

but I don't really need to discredit what you said.Posts like that are the norm for you.

Vance your whole thing is anyone who disagrees with you must be stupid, and when you know you can't prove what your saying you'll go "you don't understand" repeatedly even though it is you who doesn't understand something. Several people have posted the reasons they hate characters on here that I don't agree with at all. Yet I'm not going to try and say they are stupid like you and others on here who aren't very bright try to do.

I've never once called you stupid or even suggested that you were.It's funny how you think that I think that people who disagree with me are stupid when you've suggested I was stupid several times just in this thread and I haven't done the same to you.I have disagreements with people on CV all the time.Odd how with you it always becomes a personal argument.I thought what you just said about Stan Lee and Cap was nonsense.But the last time I tried to debate something you stated..YOU took it somewhere else.So I gave a generic comment and instead of trying to explain to you why I thought what you said was wrong.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#104  Edited By daredevil21134
@RainEffect said:
Because we all need to let off some steam about certain characters.  I'll start. I hate Deadpool. I don't know what people see in him. The fourth wall breaking thing is an incredibly annoying gag. They've essentially made this character with an awesome name, then realised he is too similar to Wolverine and so they've decided to make him as opposite as Wolverine as possible. He's just plain annoying. If he is featuring in a favourite series in mine, I struggle to read it.
Agreed 
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By daredevil21134

Can't stand Bucky as Cap

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@daredevil21134 said:
Can't stand Bucky as Cap
Marvel took care of that for you :)
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By daredevil21134
@Vance Astro said:
@daredevil21134 said:
Can't stand Bucky as Cap
Marvel took care of that for you :)
XD
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By cody1984

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

He has shown feats far above peak human and has beaten people who power wise were far above "peak human" in a fight so he is not bad ass normal. He is a low level superhuman.

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

I've never once called you stupid or even suggested that you were.It's funny how you think that I think that people who disagree with me are stupid when you've suggested I was stupid several times just in this thread and I haven't done the same to you.

Vance you claim it when others do not agree with you. You tried to do so with me saying what I posted was asinine and that my posts somehow discredit me. I responded in similiar fashion to you after you asked me a question which I already answered previously and if you would've read what I wrote you would've known that. No, I don't buy your reason for asking that either.

I have disagreements with people on CV all the time.Odd how with you it always becomes a personal argument.

No I doesn't. I do disagree with people on here but I do try to keep it reasonable, however if the person becomes unreasonable or keeps asking a question I've already answered (like you do) than I tend to stop being nice.

I thought what you just said about Stan Lee and Cap was nonsense.

Fine that is what you think. However the topic of this thread is called "The Official Character Spite Thread". So people are going to post things that you and I aren't going to agree with.

But the last time I tried to debate something you stated..YOU took it somewhere else.

The last time we debated you couldn't comprehend what I was saying and I repeated myself several times and you still didn't understand which goes back to you having a problem with comprehension.

So I gave a generic comment and instead of trying to explain to you why I thought what you said was wrong.

Vance here is good question? Why do you care that I don't like Captain America? Does this have any real impact on your life at all? No it doesn't neither does someone stating something negative about wolverine in thread called "The Official Character Spite Thread."

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cody1984 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

He has shown feats far above peak human and has beaten people who power wise were far above "peak human" in a fight so he is not bad ass normal. He is a low level superhuman.

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

I've never once called you stupid or even suggested that you were.It's funny how you think that I think that people who disagree with me are stupid when you've suggested I was stupid several times just in this thread and I haven't done the same to you.

Vance you claim it when others do not agree with you. You tried to do so with me saying what I posted was asinine and that my posts somehow discredit me. I responded in similiar fashion to you after you asked me a question which I already answered previously and if you would've read what I wrote you would've known that. No, I don't buy your reason for asking that either.

I have disagreements with people on CV all the time.Odd how with you it always becomes a personal argument.

No I doesn't. I do disagree with people on here but I do try to keep it reasonable, however if the person becomes unreasonable or keeps asking a question I've already answered (like you do) than I tend to stop being nice.

Fine that is what you think. However the topic of this thread is called "The Official Character Spite Thread". So people are going to post things that you and I aren't going to agree with.

But the last time I tried to debate something you stated..YOU took it somewhere else.

The last time we debated you couldn't comprehend what I was saying and I repeated myself several times and you still didn't understand which goes back to you having a problem with comprehension.

So I gave a generic comment and instead of trying to explain to you why I thought what you said was wrong.

Vance here is good question? Why do you care that I don't like Captain America? Does this have any real impact on your life at all? No it doesn't neither does someone stating something negative about wolverine in thread called "The Official Character Spite Thread."

I never claimed anything.If I want to call you stupid.I don't have to do it subliminally.I'll just say it.I never suggested that YOU were stupid.I simply said your post was asinine and I'm not the only one who responded to  it.So it's not like I'm the only one taking issue with what you said.The question I asked you earlier was rhetorical and I already told you that. 

The question you're asking me right now is that rhetorical because I think you already know the answer to it.I'm not the only one who has responded to what you've said so why do you only care that I have taken issue with what you said.It doesn't have any real impact on my life but neither does ANYTHING on comicvine.I come here to talk about comics.If I take issue with something someone said, I'm going to respond to it.I didn't say anything to YOU about Wolverine so that's really none of your business why I felt the need to respond to someone about what they said about Wolverine and since you're constantly whining about having to repeat yourself, why don't you read my actual response to him and you would know why I responded to it..Every post in this thread clearly isn't just everyone venting.I'm not the ONLY one who has responded to someone's reasoning for not liking something.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cody1984 said:

Plenty of characters who AREN'T superhuman have defeated characters that are well above peak human.Cap's regular output of physical ability is the peak of human physical ability.His feats are no better than anyone else's that is considered peak human.
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#111  Edited By spidey1fan

vance its not that serious people are just stating who they hate. No need to argue here you just state your opinion and leave. Its not a debate topic its a state who you dont like and why topic. Everybody should calm down and have fun with this thread

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By cody1984

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

I never claimed anything.If I want to call you stupid.I don't have to do it subliminally.

When you imply that someone is stupid you are claiming they are stupid. You have done this several times to others...me I'm just blunt about it when people have to ask something several times.

I simply said your post was asinine

Which proves my point.

and I'm not the only one who responded to it.

If a hundred people jump off a cliff will you do so as well?

So it's not like I'm the only one taking issue with what you said.

You know this topic is called "The Official Character Spite Thread" right?

The question I asked you earlier was rhetorical and I already told you that.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

The question you're asking me right now is that rhetorical because I think you already know the answer to it.I'm not the only one who has responded to what you've said so why do you only care that I have taken issue with what you said.

I already answered this if you would've paid attention to what I wrote.

It doesn't have any real impact on my life but neither does ANYTHING on comicvine.

So why do you care what I said in topic called "The Official Character Spite Thread", since its obvious you do care or you wouldn't have bothered to respond.

I come here to talk about comics.If I take issue with something someone said, I'm going to respond to it.

So if we get 300 posts on here by different people each stating something you don't agree with you are going to try and "correct" all 300 of them? That is really...sad.

I didn't say anything to YOU about Wolverine so that's really none of your business why I felt the need to respond to someone about what they said about Wolverine

The point I was getting trying to get across...please pay attention here...is that this topic is called "The Official Character Spite Thread." So if you read the title of the thread logic would dictate that someone is going to say something on here you are not going to agree with. So if you are responding to someone stating they are wrong and dumb for doing so the only purpose you would have for doing so is because you are trolling.

since you're constantly whining about having to repeat yourself,

When you tell someone something repeatedly and it goes in one ear and right out the other it tends to get rather annoying.

why don't you read my actual response to him and you would know why I responded to it..

You were complaining about him not liking only wolverine being in a ton of comics and not spiderman and other characters. My point is who cares? Maybe he is just tired of Wolverine and not the other characters does it really matter? I'd say no since the person was just complaining about wolverine.

Every post in this thread clearly isn't just everyone venting.

No a few like you are trolling that is true.

I'm not the ONLY one who has responded to someone's reasoning for not liking something.

Irrelevant.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By butterflykyss

Oooh Thanks for creating this thread.   

That being said I absolutely hate Wolverine and everything about him.  He is such a boring and uninteresting character to me.  Its even more annoying that every time I pick up a X-men comic all I see is Wolverine.  SOOOOOOOO ANNOYED WITH HIM!  Not only that they have him leading a sect of the X-men.  I mean how many people has he ruthlessly killed and now we are supposed to take him as the character that takes the hi-road.   

I HATE WOLVERINE!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey1fan said:

vance its not that serious people are just stating who they hate. No need to argue here you just state your opinion and leave. Its not a debate topic its a state who you dont like and why topic. Everybody should calm down and have fun with this thread

RisingBean & ReVamp disagreed with what Cody said a page ago.If it's not that serious, i'm the wrong person to tell.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By daredevil21134
@butterflykyss said:
Oooh Thanks for creating this thread.     That being said I absolutely hate Wolverine and everything about him.  He is such a boring and uninteresting character to me.  Its even more annoying that every time I pick up a X-men comic all I see is Wolverine.  SOOOOOOOO ANNOYED WITH HIM!  Not only that they have him leading a sect of the X-men.  I mean how many people has he ruthlessly killed and now we are supposed to take him as the character that takes the hi-road.    I HATE WOLVERINE!!!
I don't get why he's an Avenger.....and Frank Castle gets the cold shoulder lol
butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By butterflykyss
@0xymoron: Storm's "RAINDROPS"  would like to thank you for your loving support of what you call her "fanboys."  We would just like it if you refer to us as "Raindrops" instead of fanboys from now on!  :D
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cody1984 said:

When you imply that someone is stupid you are claiming they are stupid. You have done this several times to others...me I'm just blunt about it when people have to ask something several times.

Which proves my point.

The question you're asking me right now is that rhetorical because I think you already know the answer to it.I'm not the only one who has responded to what you've said so why do you only care that I have taken issue with what you said.

It doesn't have any real impact on my life but neither does ANYTHING on comicvine.

So why do you care what I said in topic called "The Official Character Spite Thread", since its obvious you do care or you wouldn't have bothered to respond.

I come here to talk about comics.If I take issue with something someone said, I'm going to respond to it.

So if we get 300 posts on here by different people each stating something you don't agree with you are going to try and "correct" all 300 of them? That is really...sad.

I didn't say anything to YOU about Wolverine so that's really none of your business why I felt the need to respond to someone about what they said about Wolverine

The point I was getting trying to get across...please pay attention here...is that this topic is called "The Official Character Spite Thread." So if you read the title of the thread logic would dictate that someone is going to say something on here you are not going to agree with. So if you are responding to someone stating they are wrong and dumb for doing so the only purpose you would have for doing so is because you are trolling.

When you tell someone something repeatedly and it goes in one ear and right out the other it tends to get rather annoying.

why don't you read my actual response to him and you would know why I responded to it..

You were complaining about him not liking only wolverine being in a ton of comics and not spiderman and other characters. My point is who cares? Maybe he is just tired of Wolverine and not the other characters does it really matter? I'd say no since the person was just complaining about wolverine.

I'm not the ONLY one who has responded to someone's reasoning for not liking something.

Irrelevant.

You write so much and it's always a waste of time.Your perspective is always left field.If you feel that i'm trolling you can always flag my posts or report me to a mod.Last time I checked anything posted on CV was up for discussion and that came right from a mods post.If you don't like it go cry about it.Nobody cares.Pretending I called you stupid so you can play the victim and whine about trolling after you suggested that I was stupid twice, that's trolling but like I said if you feel i'm doing something wrong.The flag button still works.
spidey1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By spidey1fan
@Vance Astro said:
@spidey1fan said:

RisingBean & ReVamp disagreed with what Cody said a page ago.If it's not that serious, i'm the wrong person to tell.
well the same for them as well its not that serious this thread really shouldnt have people arguing over their opinion on who they dont like
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By cody1984

@Vance Astrosaid:

@cody1984said:

Which proves my point.

Irrelevant.

You write so much and it's always a waste of time.

Then why do you keep responding?

Your perspective is always left field.

Well for someone who claimed that they weren't stating I was stupid before you saying I'm always wrong does heavily imply that you think I'm stupid.

If you feel that i'm trolling you can always flag my posts or report me to a mod.

Vance regardless what you think about my so called "whining" I don't run off and complain to whoever is in charge every time I don't agree with someone.

Last time I checked anything posted on CV was up for discussion and that came right from a mods post

We're not even having a discussion Vance. Your trolling everyone who says something you don't agree with...in a spite thread no less.

If you don't like it go cry about it.

Dude you really need to calm down.

Nobody cares.

Apparently you do or you would've have bothered to respond to my post in the first place. Oh wait...that was you trying to "correct" me.

Pretending I called you stupid so you can play the victim and whine about trolling

I'm not trying to play anything here man. I'm just stating my thoughts is all...you know which is the whole point of this thread.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey1fan said:
well the same for them as well its not that serious this thread really shouldnt have people arguing over their opinion on who they dont like
My argument about cody isn't so much about what he said about Captain America anymore.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#121  Edited By RainEffect

Let's get something straight

This thread isn't to rip on other people for disliking a character that you aren't fond of, alright? This is a place to publicly express your hatred for another character without fear of reprisal. If someone disagree's or asks you why, then discuss it in a civil manner.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cody1984 said:

Well for someone who claimed that they weren't stating I was stupid before you saying I'm always wrong does heavily imply that you think I'm stupid.

If you feel that i'm trolling you can always flag my posts or report me to a mod.

Vance regardless what you think about my so called "whining" I don't run off and complain to whoever is in charge every time I don't agree with someone.

Last time I checked anything posted on CV was up for discussion and that came right from a mods post

We're not even having a discussion Vance. Your trolling everyone who says something you don't agree with...in a spite thread no less.

Nobody cares.

Apparently you do or you would've have bothered to respond to my post in the first place. Oh wait...that was you trying to "correct" me.

Pretending I called you stupid so you can play the victim and whine about trolling

I'm not trying to play anything here man. I'm just stating my thoughts is all...you know which is the whole point of this thread.

You're not going to flag me for trolling because i'm not trolling.It's that simple.If you don't like what I'm saying to you.There's nothing you can do about it because i'm not technically saying anything wrong.I don't need to calm down because i'm calm.If you don't know what trolling is maybe you shouldn't use the words.I'm allowed to disagree with anything said on these forums.Again, if you don't like it go cry about it.If this is really an issue for you, you don't have to run to the staff.The flag button will do that for you.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@RainEffect said:

Let's get something straight

This thread isn't to rip on other people for disliking a character that you aren't fond of, alright? This is a place to publicly express your hatred for another character without fear of reprisal. If someone disagree's or asks you why, then discuss it in a civil manner.
I apologize if it appears that I am not being civil or that I am derailing your thread.I didn't want to get in a long drawn out argument with cody and that's why before when I disagreed with what he said I just asked him a question instead of making a detailed post of why I disagree.If you would like I won't respond to any of his further comments as our argument is actually off-topic and kind of childish as well.
butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By butterflykyss

I also hate the current Storm.  She has no influence or presence anymore.   But beyond that, why even call her Storm; they should call her Lightning Woman or something.  That's all she ever does, no creativity in the use of her powers anymore.   Can we please go back to the 90s Storm!!!! 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@butterflykyss said:

I also hate the current Storm.  She has no influence or presence anymore.   But beyond that, why even call her Storm; they should call her Lightning Woman or something.  That's all she ever does, no creativity in the use of her powers anymore.   Can we please go back to the 90s Storm!!!! 

Alot of Storm fans seems to feel the same way about current Storm.I feel like her marriage to Black Panther may be holding her back a little.I don't think they should change her name because of her lack of use of her other powers though.I think writers just need to do more with Storm.I think it's just easier for them to use lightning because it keeps them from having to know the entire scope of her powers and Storm has quite a bit of abilities.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By cody1984

@Vance Astro said:

@cody1984 said:

Nobody cares.

You're not going to flag me for trolling because i'm not trolling.

I'm not running off to the moderators because I don't care enough to do so because it is pointless.

It's that simple.If you don't like what I'm saying to you.

Its a sprite thread vance and not everyone is going to agree with everyone.

There's nothing you can do about it because i'm not technically saying anything wrong.

Except stating anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong...in a spite thread no less.

I don't need to calm down because i'm calm.

I wish that was true.

If you don't know what trolling is maybe you shouldn't use the words.

Vance not everyone is going to agree with everyone and trying to..."correct them" is a waste of time and trolling.

Again, if you don't like it go cry about it.

I'm not the one who is crying here Vance.

If this is really an issue for you, you don't have to run to the staff.

Why should I run to the staff over this?

The flag button will do that for you.

Dude since you keep mentioning the flag button if you really want to use it then do so.

Anyway, this is my response to you since RainEffect is right and this has gone on to long.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@butterflykyss said:
Alot of Storm fans seem to say that about current Storm.I think her marriage with Black Panther has kind of held her back.It's cool and all that she's the queen of Wakanda but it seems she's kind of been out of the spotlight and been playing second to her husband.I agree 90's Storm was alot more dominant.I think alot of writers now just use lightning more because they may be confused or not know how Storm's powers work or what powers she actually has.
Avatar image for therealjeangrey
TheRealJeanGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By TheRealJeanGrey
@council elite said:

i hate any & all DC characters! i hate DC comics in general. obviously excluding anything written by Alan Moore, cause he's awesome.

True Sh*t
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By daredevil21134
@Vance Astro said:
@butterflykyss said:
Alot of Storm fans seem to say that about current Storm.I think her marriage with Black Panther has kind of held her back.It's cool and all that she's the queen of Wakanda but it seems she's kind of been out of the spotlight and been playing second to her husband.I agree 90's Storm was alot more dominant.I think alot of writers now just use lightning more because they may be confused or not know how Storm's powers work or what powers she actually has.
agreed
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@daredevil21134 said:
@Vance Astro said:
@butterflykyss said:
agreed
If only we could trust Marvel to write a good relationship..Black Panther and Storm would be a great couple and maybe Elektra could get back with DD.At least he wouldn't have to worry criminals taking it out on his wife because she can hold her own (excuse the time she was killed by Bullseye).
Avatar image for therealjeangrey
TheRealJeanGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#131  Edited By TheRealJeanGrey

Cyclops - he shoulda died that fateful day jumping outta that plane ... a self pitying b**ch boy wit abandonment issues

Scarlet Witch - Wolverine shoulda slit her throat ... she's the equivalent of a special needs child with a gun

Hope - It shoulda been her instead of Cable .. she's equal to a broke condom...USELESS!!

Emma - Overrated slutty version of jean... shoulda stayed shattered and been the reason some woman gave her husband a **** job
Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#132  Edited By Cervantes

I hate Sentry -- for one thing, having him depicted as having been the Angel of Death that freed the Israelites from the Pharaoh (I SWEAR I am not making this up!) is ludicrous and out of left field even for Bendis. But even if you roll with it -- it's kind of lame for an Angel of Death to be so easily manipulated (Dark Reign) and there is no follow-up with divine beingts about his having gone off the reservation, so to speak. 

But his powers are also ridiculously overblown, as others have stated. Either delineate who he is and what he can do, give him a personality, or get him OUT.
Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Cervantes
@butterflykyss said:

Wolverine.  SOOOOOOOO ANNOYED WITH HIM!  Not only that they have him leading a sect of the X-men.  I mean how many people has he ruthlessly killed and now we are supposed to take him as the character that takes the hi-road.    I HATE WOLVERINE!!!

This. I understand that with those claws, you kinda have to slice someone, sometime but I think it would be far awesomer if when he CUT someone, his healing factor on the claws (since they cut through his skin when they SNIKT!) helped heal their wounds - that way, he could cut loose without killing!

EDIT: posted a blog about this! Thanks for the inspiration! 

SNIKT! WHY DON'T WOLVERINE'S CLAWS HEAL THE WOUNDS HE MAKES?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Cervantes said:
@butterflykyss said:

Wolverine.  SOOOOOOOO ANNOYED WITH HIM!  Not only that they have him leading a sect of the X-men.  I mean how many people has he ruthlessly killed and now we are supposed to take him as the character that takes the hi-road.    I HATE WOLVERINE!!!

This. I understand that with those claws, you kinda have to slice someone, sometime but I think it would be far awesomer if when he CUT someone, his healing factor on the claws (since they cut through his skin when the SNIKT!) helped heal their wounds - that way, he could cut loose without killing!                    

Have you ever seen the anime, Inuyasha?
butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By butterflykyss
@Vance Astro: Yes I have!  I actually really like that show. Why do you ask?
butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By butterflykyss
@Vance Astro: I agree with everything you said about Storm in regards to her writers, with the exception of her marriage to BP.  I actually like the marriage, but I think again writers are just lazy and don't make the effort to develop a better exchange between the two.  They both are strong characters and I think, since Storm is a woman, they make her the weaker or less dominant figure.  I think a good writer could get around this, but I have yet to see it unfortunately. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@butterflykyss said:
@Vance Astro: Yes I have!  I actually really like that show. Why do you ask?
Cervantes' description of how Wolverine's claws should be reminds me of Sesshormaru's sword.I was going to come right out and say that but I didn't know if he'd get the reference.
butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By butterflykyss
@Vance Astro: Ok i watch the show but I am not sure which one Sesshormaru is.  How does his/her sword work?  
butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By butterflykyss
@Cervantes: Oh that is a interesting idea, as far as how his healing factor could heal others.  That being I really am just tired of seeing Wolverine all together.  I wish they would just let him take a indefinite leave for a while.  Him and Deadpool. I just think we have been bludgeoned with Wolverine far beyond tolerable limits.   As much as we know about his past, his presence and all the other crap about him, I wish the same interest was taken in some of the other heavy hitters in Marvel, i.e. Storm, Iceman
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@butterflykyss said:
@Vance Astro: Ok i watch the show but I am not sure which one Sesshormaru is.  How does his/her sword work?  
His sword brings people back from the dead.
9th Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By 9th Wonder
@council elite said:
@cody1984 said:

@RisingBean: It's a fictional world that is taking a s*** on a major event that reshaped the real world. Captain America killing Hitler and all the other nonsense is disrespectful to those who actually fought in WW2. This isn't someone like Frank Castle who was one man in Vietnam who never claimed to represent every American who fought in Vietnam. As an Iraq War Veteran who was in the 10th Mountain Division who did a tour in Iraq from the August 2005 to July 2006 I can't find fault with a character like the Punisher since the character doesn't try to represent anyone but himself or claim that his actions won or lost the Vietnam War. If the character was just Steve Rogers and stopped the Nazis from developing advanced super soldiers I wouldn't care. Him killing Hitler and claiming credit for winning WW2 I find appalling.

The reason why Captain America can't claim to represent all Americans is because it's literally is impossible to do so. You can use whatever category you want. The whole American Dream argument also doesn't match what is written about the character either and people have different views of what the American dream is besides buying a home with a white picket fence. Some would rather have a condo in a city or live out way out in the country in isolation for the quiet. He also doesn't represent life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. His actions in the civil war comics were obviously opposed to that since he risks many peoples lives against the will of the public for something that the majority of Americans were against.

Sorry, but Stan Lee is an absolute douchebag for bringing a character that was designed as propaganda back from the grave. Its disrespectful for those who fought in the Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Midway, etc. I can't respect a character whose concept is so disrespectful and the man who brought that character back from the dead. I also did not say Stan Lee deserved violence committed on him for doing so. That would be an example of taking things to far which other users have done on here. However, stating my beliefs about the man is not taking things to far.

LOL @ this.
VII アメリカの英雄

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@council elite said:
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." -Henry Kissinger
That's pretty harsh.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#143  Edited By Mercy_
@council elite
@9th Wonder said:
@council elite said:
@cody1984 said:

@RisingBean: It's a fictional world that is taking a s*** on a major event that reshaped the real world. Captain America killing Hitler and all the other nonsense is disrespectful to those who actually fought in WW2. This isn't someone like Frank Castle who was one man in Vietnam who never claimed to represent every American who fought in Vietnam. As an Iraq War Veteran who was in the 10th Mountain Division who did a tour in Iraq from the August 2005 to July 2006 I can't find fault with a character like the Punisher since the character doesn't try to represent anyone but himself or claim that his actions won or lost the Vietnam War. If the character was just Steve Rogers and stopped the Nazis from developing advanced super soldiers I wouldn't care. Him killing Hitler and claiming credit for winning WW2 I find appalling.

The reason why Captain America can't claim to represent all Americans is because it's literally is impossible to do so. You can use whatever category you want. The whole American Dream argument also doesn't match what is written about the character either and people have different views of what the American dream is besides buying a home with a white picket fence. Some would rather have a condo in a city or live out way out in the country in isolation for the quiet. He also doesn't represent life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. His actions in the civil war comics were obviously opposed to that since he risks many peoples lives against the will of the public for something that the majority of Americans were against.

Sorry, but Stan Lee is an absolute douchebag for bringing a character that was designed as propaganda back from the grave. Its disrespectful for those who fought in the Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Midway, etc. I can't respect a character whose concept is so disrespectful and the man who brought that character back from the dead. I also did not say Stan Lee deserved violence committed on him for doing so. That would be an example of taking things to far which other users have done on here. However, stating my beliefs about the man is not taking things to far.

LOL @ this.
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
-Henry Kissinger
Show some f*cking respect.
EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By EmmaGrace
@SC said:
I hate Rogue. What a dumb looking, worthless piece of trash character. That happens to look like a drunken forty year old skunk. Nah ain't nah bady sound like that sugar in real like y'all naw. Then she whines so much. Boo hoo no one could touch you for how many years. She didn't put her first boyfriend in a coma because of her mutant powers, she put him in a coma with her annoying personality and stupid stare. Her power is sucking and so is her main personality characteristic. Why the hell is she hogging the spotlight in Legacy so much. She is a drain on Carey's great writing and a drain on society. They need to stop putting her with younger characters, otherwise some of her annoying might rub off on them. 
This.
Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Cervantes
VII アメリカの英雄

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The arguments just don't stop huh?

VII アメリカの英雄

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, really?:

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#148  Edited By entropy_aegis

Everyone's a terrorist here,cause they are terrorizing others.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#149  Edited By ReVamp
@cody1984: @council elite: Calm the f**k down and watch your f**king language.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#150  Edited By ReVamp
@cody1984 said:

@ReVamp said:

@cody1984: @council elite: Calm the f**k down and watch your f**king language.

I'll watch my fucking language when I don't have to deal with assholes like council elite. This isn't people disagreeing about comic book character. This dickhead just insulted millions of Americans and millions of people across the entire planet.

I don't care. The website has rules and you're breaking them. It doesn't matter who he is, or what he's doing.