The Nubus brotherhood (joining thread.)

Nubus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nubus

Come and join us. Let us band together as kinfolk and protect one another!

The nubus brotherhood:

The nubus brotherhood is a dangerous organization. All are trained in some magician and stealth skills. It trains people, or animals, past their normal potential. They are very mysterious. It is practically impossible to learn all their secrets without being one, especially one at the top. It is seperated into rings:

The externals: people associated with the brotherhood but not members.

The outerlayer: people recently joined or little trusted.

The moderates: more experienced but still in training.

The midlayer: preor mostly finished in training but don't know most secrets.

The inner circle: people whose training has been completed and know almost everything.

The nubus council: the most trusted and powerful who can know all secrets.

Rules of joining:

For secret members, only PM me. I will connect you with the others. Your character has to rise through the ranks. This won't be too difficult, I'll make it easy, but your character should still appear to have trouble. This is meant for fanfiction and as an RP. In order to rise through the ranks PM me a story about your character who wants to get in and I'll see it, you should post this story and it must be canon for that character. While I'm not entirely testing your writing skills I am seeing if your character truly deserves to enter the Nubus brotherhood. There is a pledge they must make to enter and if they don't follow the pledge not only will they be removed a member but canon of them being a member will be eliminated saying they were removed and memory wiped in some way. You must agree to these terms if you want to join. The deeper in you get the harder the pledge is...but your character is given access to special gear, weapons, and training, each time you get farther in.

Standard comicvine rules apply. When acting in character put your characters name then colon and continue as normal like so: Plactar: Here it is.

Plactar will be recruiting using this account.

PM me for questions or confirmation of wanting to join. Joining the first ring does nothing against you except being associated with the Nubus brotherhood. It does however allow you certain access to information generally kept secret and a weapon ring which can teleport your weapon to you or from you at any time and you receive training to block telepaths.

Public members:

@nubus_council: A member of the nubus council. Not sharing information currently.

@nubus: Plactar (me): a recruiter. Handler of public affairs. Warrior. Negotiator. Mid ring.

Secret members:

Only named by position and/or alias or other information at their choosing.

Please tag me.

Nubus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Plactar: "Ofr ouyr ifrst aeechllng: You must answer certain questions correctly...or you may see more of us."