Humans have been horsemen before. Such as the Hulk

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I dont think they have ever cared as to if a horseman was a mutant or human. As long as they are Strong. Survival of the fittest after all. An did they say they were all death? I mean maybe they just all look the same or something. But all in all very interesting choices for horseman.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@RunawayAvenger: well thats stupid why would that go away from the classic stuff. Maybe they really want some people dead idk

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd really like to see Sentry return for good after this arc !

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: the reason has to do with death seed or whatever its called. So that they can preserve the apocalypse line, because if they die then somebody with the death seed in them becomes the next apocalypse and the more people they have with the death seeds the likely the apocalypse line will contine or something like that.

I just know this from other people. I dont like the series because of the mischaracterizations of rouge and scarlet witch. And i abhor havoks m speech.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is already too many Superman rip-off in Marvel currently, 2 Hyperions, Gladiator(and her evil version in prison),Blue Marvel. I think this is enough Superman type of characters.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marlboroman: Wait what?!? How many Hyperions are there?!??! So the monologues about 2 hyperions in Hickman's Avengers was LITERAL? i thought it was metaphorical o.O.... i assumed they were referencing to Hyperion's mentality as having two sides? so there's actually 2 hyperions in the current Marvel NOW! universe?

HOOLLLLYY SHEEET

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: Wait what?!? How many Hyperions are there?!??! So the monologues about 2 hyperions in Hickman's Avengers was LITERAL? i thought it was metaphorical o.O.... i assumed they were referencing to Hyperion's mentality as having two sides? so there's actually 2 hyperions in the current Marvel NOW! universe?

HOOLLLLYY SHEEET

I don't remember that age right now and too lazy to check it but just to be on the same page i am talking about King Hyperion that appeared on the Thunderbolts series. 2 counterparts in one continiuty is not cool man.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marlboroman: Hot damn... i never knew that. That's pretty lame actually lol =D.

Thanks man, PEACE!