#1 Edited by noah00oo (58 posts) - - Show Bio

the justice league sounds like the best and by far is but, i'd rather see a team composed of: batman, superman, wonder woman, green lantern(black), the flash(my favorit hero and comic), hawkgirl, and martian man hunter. mabey a new comic titled: the league. cool right this will be like anthor time or anther demention what do you think?

unknown 52 heroes

also blue beete is part of the new 52 which i think his story is not so known

captin marvel who recently got his name changed to shazam for the comon mixup with his master shazam his name is not very known

other unknown superheros might includ: booster gold, batwing, firestorm, talon, swamp thing, animalman, plasticman, orical

#2 Posted by sagejonathan (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how to respond to this.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan said:

Yeah, me neither. I'm not entirely sure what OP's point is.

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan said:

yeah, I'm calling my friend in the Pentagon to decypher what he just said

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah00oo said:

captin marvel who recently got his name changed to shazam for the comon mixup with his master shazam

I was under the impression that the name change was because Marvel got the rights to Captain Marvel.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13273 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

@noah00oo said:

captin marvel who recently got his name changed to shazam for the comon mixup with his master shazam

I was under the impression that the name change was because Marvel got the rights to Captain Marvel.

Marvel has had the rights to the name for decades but DC didnt change the name until recently due to the fact that people constantly called him Shazam

#7 Posted by Nightwing4 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

OP clearly wants the JL comic to copy the cartoon. Reasonable since his spelling reflects he is of proper viewing age for the show.