#1 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50425

#2 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. Does anyone have a head count of what titles are lined up to replace these?

#3 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie said:

Interesting. Does anyone have a head count of what titles are lined up to replace these?

As of now: Batman: Eternal, Justice League United, DC: Secret Origins, Sinestro, and Aquaman & The Others.

Should be noted there is a rumored Young Justice title being revealed soon to make 6.

#4 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

As of now: Batman: Eternal, Justice League United, DC: Secret Origins, Sinestro, and Aquaman & The Others.

Should be noted there is a rumored Young Justice title being revealed soon to make 6.

Thanks for the info. So if the rumor about the Young Justice title is true we still have three titles to go.... Maybe they'll throw some more releases at us soon.

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@arturocalakayvee:

Still no new gods or shazam or Martian Manhunter :,(

Right? I honestly thought that Shazam, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg would be the obvious choices for on going post Forever Evil. I guess we'll have to until next month when the May solicits come around to see if we get any post-Forever Evil stuff since DC flopped on the April announcements.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

Thanks for the info. So if the rumor about the Young Justice title is true we still have three titles to go.... Maybe they'll throw some more releases at us soon.

I'm really pulling for Shazam, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg (and the Metal Men).

#8 Posted by Ostyo (4079 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Yeah, be nice to have a Adam Strange series too.

#9 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: @ostyo:

Maybe if we stet clamoring for a defender and mon-el solo then DC will make the MMH, shazam, new gods, and Adam strange solos

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@arturocalakayvee: @ostyo:

Maybe if we stet clamoring for a defender and mon-el solo then DC will make the MMH, shazam, new gods, and Adam strange solos

Mon-El solo……YES!!!! I loved when he took over Metropolis while Superman was on New Krypton and was part time in the JLA near the end of the DCU.

#11 Posted by Immortal777 (5900 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be happy with a New Gods title with Grant Morrison.

#12 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

New Gods would be awesome. I bet we get a Shazam title, and it would be nice if we got a Stephanie Brown title like Spoiler maybe (or "Red Robin and Spoiler").

#13 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee:

I ordered that run te other day. I haven't read it yet. I'm excited for it

#14 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@arturocalakayvee:

I ordered that run te other day. I haven't read it yet. I'm excited for it

You won't be disappointed. It's so great.

#15 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee:

Hold out hope for the new gods shazam and MMH though. Those are actually possible imo

#18 Posted by The_Tree (6405 posts) - - Show Bio

We've got Secret Origins, Sinestro, Aquaman and the Others. Weekly series with Batman: Eternal and Futures End. A rumored Young Justice book, as well as a rumored Outlaw Justice team book with Dick Grayson.

Personally, I yearn for Red Robin and Shazam! books.

#19 Posted by Transformers1024 (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Robin solo book for sure! I wouldn't mind seeing another title or two that is set on Earth 2.

#20 Edited by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio

Follow the events of Justice League #27, I'm hoping we'll finally get a Cyborg series.

#21 Posted by Ostyo (4079 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by DrMantisToboggan (593 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else hoping they fix raven at some point soon?

#23 Posted by Lvenger (16017 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus Future's End is confirmed as another weekly series so that makes a confirmed 6 titles. That still leaves DC as The New 49 and that doesn't have the same ring to it as The New 52 given the significance of 52 within DC.

#24 Posted by DrMantisToboggan (593 posts) - - Show Bio

They shouldn't have dropped deathstroke, vibe, or blue beetle.

I still think deathstroke will be back eventually, his popularity will surge a little thanks to arrow

#25 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Plus Future's End is confirmed as another weekly series so that makes a confirmed 6 titles. That still leaves DC as The New 49 and that doesn't have the same ring to it as The New 52 given the significance of 52 within DC.

That leaves 3 titles … So that slims the chances of Shazam, Martian Manhunter, and Cyborg on-goings since DC likes to put out "surprising" titles now or BATMAN!

#26 Edited by Lvenger (16017 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: Well admittedly, DC have enough Batman books out even for DC. Maybe it'll be the new Dick Grayson book people are talking about in hushed rumours?

#27 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I'm going to be completely honest, I don't want another Dick Grayson solo right now. He's one of my favorite DC characters but I think the best way to capitalize on Didio and Johns screwing over Dick Dick's identity being exposed would be to put him into hiding and train a Young Justice or New Teen Titans team. He could act as a mentor and/or he could somewhat act as their oracle. I think that would be great until DC can learn how to properly solve this identity issue (which for some reason I have a feeling will involve Zatana or Constantine wiping everyone's memories of it)

#28 Posted by Lvenger (16017 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: I'm going to be completely honest, I don't want another Dick Grayson solo right now. He's one of my favorite DC characters but I think the best way to capitalize on Didio and Johns screwing over Dick Dick's identity being exposed would be to put him into hiding and train a Young Justice or New Teen Titans team. He could act as a mentor and/or he could somewhat act as their oracle. I think that would be great until DC can learn how to properly solve this identity issue (which for some reason I have a feeling will involve Zatana or Constantine wiping everyone's memories of it)

That's what I meant to say, Dick being the leader of a new Young Team of Superheroes and all that.

#29 Posted by Transformers1024 (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

They haven't had 52 titles in a few months have they?

#30 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Ah okay, then in that case we're on the same page. I think it could be beneficial to the YJ "line" and hopefully shed some light on the possible/somewhat very confusing titans-ish team that came before with Dick, Starfire, Tempest and Roy like hinted in RHatO.

#31 Posted by Lvenger (16017 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Ah okay, then in that case we're on the same page. I think it could be beneficial to the YJ "line" and hopefully shed some light on the possible/somewhat very confusing titans-ish team that came before with Dick, Starfire, Tempest and Roy like hinted in RHatO.

Shame that was never followed up on and with Wolfman writing Superboy atm, there is some glimmer of hope that the link can be maintained.

#32 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (9870 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Shame that was never followed up on and with Wolfman writing Superboy atm, there is some glimmer of hope that the link can be maintained.

Well, as of April solicitations, Wolfman is off of Superboy. Not sure if it's just for an issue or two but as of now he is free. I wonder if he has something special in the works.

#33 Posted by jwalser3 (4411 posts) - - Show Bio

Suicide Squad? Superman Unchain? Come on DC.