#1 Edited by Darkerman (516 posts) - - Show Bio

I say  Luke Cage. 

Share you thoughts.

#2 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, first stereotypical goody ;D

#3 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7931 posts) - - Show Bio

AquaMan always potrayed as the Hero who cant do anything in popculture when we all know he can umm... uhh... well... i think once no that was Batman... o dam he sucks...

#4 Posted by Darkerman (516 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by bigpicnic (45 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't know if they're the most stereotypical, but it's unfortunate that "Black Lightning" and "Black Panther" have to have "black" in their names. I mean, we don't say "White Superman" or "White Spider." 
#6 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigpicnic said:
I don't know if they're the most stereotypical, but it's unfortunate that "Black Lightning" and "Black Panther" have to have "black" in their names. I mean, we don't say "White Superman" or "White Spider." 
I've actually commented on that very thing a few times...  BLACK panther (when there is no other kind of panther.  A panther by definition is a Black Jaguar), BLACK lighting, BLACK racer...    But these characters came out in the 70s (I believe) or early 80s...  Comic Book writers were trying to create non-white super heroes and I guess they just thought "Black" this and "Black" that was the way to do it...  And talk about stereotypes?!?! LOL!! Go back and read anything with and early Luke Cage.... It's BAAAD...
#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24720 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkerman: Psylock is a British chick's mind in the body of a Japanese ninja what stereotype is she exactly?
#8 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Uma Thurman in Kill Bill ( well techinically she's american but hey america and britain we are all brothers anyway)  

O              K                        Captain America

#9 Posted by Devias (297 posts) - - Show Bio
@bigpicnic said:
Oh yeah? What about the prejudice that the Silver Surfer gets?
#10 Posted by fesak (7034 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@Darkerman: Psylock is a British chick's mind in the body of a Japanese ninja what stereotype is she exactly?
Aah, the old British mind in an Asian body stereotype... they're everywhere these days.
#11 Posted by Devias (297 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
@joshmightbe said:
Aah, the old British mind in an Asian body stereotype... they're everywhere these days.
That's the dream.
#12 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine said:
Superman, first stereotypical goody ;D
Well, he was the first superhero to appear so he set the stereotype and thus meets it exactly. So Superman is very stereotypical, yes. What I've been saying all the time. lol
#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage. Bendis made him "just the black guy"

#14 Posted by velle37 (6043 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

Lol, I was thinking this.....
#15 Posted by Darkerman (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

Yes,  I realize that she is not sterotypical..
#16 Posted by bigpicnic (45 posts) - - Show Bio
@Devias said:
@bigpicnic said:
I lol'd.
#17 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18828 posts) - - Show Bio
@Devias said:
@bigpicnic said:
LOL
#18 Posted by velle37 (6043 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkerman said:
@joshmightbe said:

Why did you originally think she was?
#19 Posted by Darkerman (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
@Darkerman said:
@joshmightbe said:

I at first thought she was trying to be a British girl attempting to be a ninja, but now that you mention she he nothing like that.
#20 Posted by velle37 (6043 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkerman said:
@velle37 said:
@Darkerman said:
@joshmightbe said:
 I at first thought she was trying to be a British girl attempting to be a ninja, but now that you mention she he nothing like that.

You have no idea how hilarious that statememnt is...... 
I'm crying......
#21 Posted by Billy Batson (57802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkerman said:
@velle37 said:
@Darkerman said:
@joshmightbe said:

you made me laugh, lol 

BB

#22 Posted by bigpicnic (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I recall when a family of British Chicks Trapped in the bodies of Japanese ninjas moved in next door, and my other neighbor Roy was all like, "There goes the neighborhood!." Made me sick.

Course, Roy's a "silver" and we all know what they're like. 

#23 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

Not saying it's Luke but this is great

#24 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

How can one not say Superman? It's not a bad thing either. He's just the epitome of what a Super Hero is supposed to be!

#25 Posted by Stuka69 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.

#26 Posted by jhazzroucher (15234 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm.

#27 Posted by Mizz_Coconut (146 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Superman, Captain America, Hulk Hogan.....wait

#28 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi.

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17417 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#30 Posted by ImmortalOne (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stuka69 said:

Cap.

Pfft... if Captain America was actually stereotypical, he'd be really fat, racist, loud, and have a hamburger instead of a shield.

#31 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

luke cage= blaxploitation character like black dynamite & shaft, so is misty knight= cleopatra jones

,spider-man- nerd

reed richards and sue storm their perfect marriage and family of the 1950's

batman- he's the byronic hero

#32 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

i love superman but him and batman have become stereotypical heroes. superman for being the epitome of good guy. and batman for being the emo gritty guy that for some reason evry superhero wants to be like these days

#33 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5372 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

Ororo Munroe aka Storm.

How is she a stereotype?