The Most Overrated Characters in Battles!!!!!!!!!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@axle124 said:

Speed and reflexes in general are the most overrated thing on this site... Ie character A can't hit character B because A has blah blah reflex feat even tho A always gets hit... Example.... thor couldn't hit Wonder Woman because she is way faster than him but yet there isn't an instance in which she doesn't get hit by any opponent... and there isn't any instance in which thor doesn't hit any opponent... if reflexes are your only argument for a character of this type then you probably arguing for the wrong character...

So true.
It's worse than overrated.
Speed and reflex are misunderstood.

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

sentry

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Marvel and DC handle reflex feats differently... DC will give you some and well marvel doesn't... If a character can go FTL then they will have no problem hitting another character who goes that same speed... Flash going all out may be the only exception

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

Marvel and DC handle reflex feats differently... DC will give you some and well marvel doesn't... If a character can go FTL then they will have no problem hitting another character who goes that same speed... Flash going all out may be the only exception

Yep.

But it seems that Flash speed is overrated in the sense he has not unlimited speed.

Wally had to borrow speed to outrace Death for exemple.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

but if you say well Wonder Woman can tag flash then guess what? thor can too... DC Reflex feats are always inconsistent... Characters who shouldn't be able to perceive their opponent hit them all the time...Now you can't compare Spider man to say wonder woman because Spiderman doesn't go near the speed of light but with characters such as thor, sentry, or surfer then yes they will be able to hit anyone(minus maybe flash)....

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Its true... he doesn't beat superman either... I like barry...wally was great too but they are not unlimited and sure not unbeatable... Matter manipulators can just crush the speed force to beat them....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

Its true... he doesn't beat superman either... I like barry...wally was great too but they are not unlimited and sure not unbeatable... Matter manipulators can just crush the speed force to beat them....

Exactly. ^^

And I laugh about Sentry haters saying that he is overrated.

Just because he destroys everyone at herald level easily. :)))

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

haha well I still think an all out surfer gives bob a good fight and has a shot at him....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

haha well I still think an all out surfer gives bob a good fight and has a shot at him....

In my opinion he will stomp him.

Norrin had problems with Thor, maybe due to his pacifist beliefs, but Sentry was created to be above both Thor and The Silver Surfeur since the beginning and now he has no weaknesses.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Surfer never fights thor at his best tho.. and the fights they have had recently have been by writers who adore thor.. You are probably right about Bob being above them but I would still like to see an all out surfer go against him...

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By flashback0180

Batman

hulk

asura

slade

superman

ginji , ban, akubane (getbackers)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

Surfer never fights thor at his best tho.. and the fights they have had recently have been by writers who adore thor.. You are probably right about Bob being above them but I would still like to see an all out surfer go against him...

Agreed.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Sentry

Thanos

Silver Surfer

Speedsters ( not all of them )

Thor

Doom

Hulk

Average Green Lanterns ( not Hal or Kyle that are huuuugly underrated on this site )

SlyBanter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I guess a character has to easily beat everyone they face to be considered a strong character? I'm glad writers don't think like that, comic books would be fuckin boring.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto characters in battles have gotten really overrated lately.

SlyBanter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By SlyBanter

I'm gonna disagree with Batman being overrated, not because of my Bat-fandom, but because being underestimated can be a HUGE advantage for him. Here is a mortal human being who has singlehandedly stopped alien invasions just by being perceptive, and is regarded as an equal in heroic terms by Superman, but he just looks like an angry dude in a superhero costume. I'm not gonna say he can beat anyone, but Batman is surely one of, if not the most formidable ordinary human in comics.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@realitywarper:

Yep.

But it seems that Flash speed is overrated in the sense he has not unlimited speed.

Wally had to borrow speed to outrace Death for exemple.

Wally didn't borrow any speed to outrace death.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante.......

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green lantern and Batman are two of the most overrated.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm saying it now: The Doctor, Potterverse Wizards and the Bat-Family are heavily underrated.

Superman Prime 1 million is the most overrated character.

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Superman...because his fans overrate his feats and abilities.The superman respect threads/feats are out of context.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sky fathers are overrated . Especially Odin and Thor . Some of his fanboys crack me up especially when they think Odin can beat anyone while stopping time lmao . Even though he never displayed any time manipulation feats while battling someone . It's like saying Odin can stop time he can beat Eternity , Oblivion , Spectre , Parallax and Antimonitor SMH .

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By RealityWarper

@kingofkings1 said:

Sky fathers are overrated . Especially Odin and Thor . Some of his fanboys crack me up especially when they think Odin can beat anyone while stopping time lmao . Even though he never displayed any time manipulation feats while battling someone . It's like saying Odin can stop time he can beat Eternity , Oblivion , Spectre , Parallax and Antimonitor SMH .

Odin is a skyfather but Thor isn't.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar, people always use the "he talks (insert opponent) into killing himself".

Wanna see him do that to the Doctor.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

Speed and reflexes in general are the most overrated thing on this site... Ie character A can't hit character B because A has blah blah reflex feat even tho A always gets hit... Example.... thor couldn't hit Wonder Woman because she is way faster than him but yet there isn't an instance in which she doesn't get hit by any opponent... and there isn't any instance in which thor doesn't hit any opponent... if reflexes are your only argument for a character of this type then you probably arguing for the wrong character...

So true.

The guy I underlined couldn't be more right like if I could give you a fist bump through the internet I would, because I have never seen someone be so right about something on here.

Speed is the most overrated thing on here. I guarantee if you go to any battle on here you will ad least see like 5 people say A blitz B and that is how A automatically wins. On here it doesn't matter what powers you got the faster character automatically wins.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: king Thor and RuneThor are skyfather tiers

@realitywarper said:

@axle124 said:

So true.

The guy I underlined couldn't be more right like if I could give you a fist bump through the internet I would, because I have never seen someone be so right about something on here.

Speed is the most overrated thing on here. I guarantee if you go to any battle on here you will ad least see like 5 people say A blitz B and that is how A automatically wins. On here it doesn't matter what powers you got the faster character automatically wins.

Double agreement.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Any Mortal Kombat character. People ask for feats, the only response you'll get is non-canon or It's not from MK9? Doesn't count.

Low Tier MK characters are easily peak/enhanced human in strength, durability, and speed. But no one seems understand what non canon actually means.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash, he is overrated to the point of stupidity on this site.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most overrated character?

Anyone in a MK battle that isn't from MK, since you know MK characters are weak and all *rolls eyes*.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@conner_wolf said:

Flash, he is overrated to the point of stupidity on this site.

Says the guy who says Thor can handle any flash's speed. :P

My answer is anime characters, the motion specifically makes people think they are faster than they are...

TonyChu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That one visual novel where guys talk about "muh megaversal nazis with cnoceptual hax". But when asked for proof, you get none & some reply about being too hard to translate. I'm sure just like many manga & LN, most of them are just a bunch of hyperboles taken out of context.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante by far.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuleNk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Created an account just to comment here. I've been a reader on comicvine and other vs forums for quite a while and I think the most overrated characters on this site is surely:

DANTE - I have the game and he is really impressive but others overwank him too much it's not even funny. I lost all respect to the good debaters here who were dante fans the moment they debated how he would beat WONDER WOMAN, SILVER SURFER, ASURA, THOR, FLASH, even DBZ high tier characters like seriously? TF? This leads me to think Dante will be a comicvine cancer forever with a cancer biased fanbase, i roll my eyes in disgust whenever i see an obvious SPITE thread against dante and his fans still there wanking that little poopoo.

SAITAMA - (I AM A HUGE OPM FAN.) But he is a little bit wanked and i can understand the wank due to the fact he NEVER shows limits. But this is comicvine and everyone commonly goes by FEATS. BUTTTTTT..... Unfortunately OPM fans doesn't respect that and debates via HYPE. which I think is very unreasonable. But it would be unfair to make Saitama lose if you judge him by his feats because he wasn't even breaking a sweat, overall Saitama is still wanked!

SOME NARUTO CHARACTERS - Speaks for itself. No need to explain.

AND PLEASE STOP PITTING KRATOS AGAINST SUPES LEVEL CHARACTERS IT HURTS MY BRAIN. I am a huge GOW fan and it's painful to see him lose. xD

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By dawnone

some people think alucard can beat goku props for putting him on here.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Sentry

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wally west, sentry, and cass cain

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry for sure.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Top 10:

10:Cassandra Cain.

9:Doomsday.

8:Sentry.

7:Iron-man

6:Spider-man.

5:Aquaman.

4:Cyborg

3:Batman

2:Hulk

1:Superman

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By NeonGameWave

@julenk:

I respect your opinion but how much do you know of Dante out of curiosity because the same fans you criticize actually know about the character and his Lore, I think Dante can be overrated at times but he is more underrated more than he is overrated a lot of people don`t think he is above street level or mid-tier and Dante being able to defeat Wonder Woman and Thor isn`t hard to believe now the other characters you mentioned make sense but even then sensible arguments have been made.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-ultimate-respect-thread-1632052/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dante-ultimate-respect-thread-2-1632631/