• 91 results
#1 Edited by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

Villain, hero, supportive character, male, female or android. Who is the most attractive comic book character ever in your opinion? And why?

On this tread, I hope that you will come with an argument to why you think that a character attractive, instead of just posting a picture.

Take Twilight for example. That sparkly prick that all the teenage chicks (and a few of my female friends and one male) like, what do they see in him?

He is a selfish dick, for crying out laud!

But he is sad, lonely and all that crab, so the teen-chicks dick him(and my male friend).

My favorite superhero of all time is Power Girl. Partly because I find her physical attractive. But it is also because she REALLY want to help the world. Not only is she a superhero, who beat the snort out of Ultra Humanity and other bad guys, but she runs a company that invents technology to help humanity. As far as I'm concerned, PeeGee is the most heroic super-heroin in the DCU. AND she is part of my favorite superhero team, the JSA. And that is just a few reasons to why I think she is so damn attractive.

Of coarse the look is important to, but if it was all about the look, I might as well find Emma Frost Attractive. And I find her disgusting!

But then again, maybe all the reasons I find her disgusting is the reasons people find her hot. Hawkeye once said that he thought Viper was sexy.

So guys(and gals), who is the most attractive comic book character EVER!?!

#2 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Sonja. Look at her!

#3 Posted by SOG7dc (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman no contest

#4 Posted by Bruxae (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Its always gonna vary depending on the artist, ive seen characters being really jawdropping and in the next issue (with a different artists) they look downright disgusting while other less attractive characters are now alot hotter.

#5 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Songbird

#7 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14534 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (42409 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat.

#9 Posted by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Where is the second picture from? Never seen Jan dressed like that. And what is up with the gun?

#10 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

mary jane !

#11 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@digbykong: she looks like khaleesi in the last two pictures. also i thought you're avatar was max payne...then i realized who it was and felt dumb lol.

#12 Posted by HumanRocket (8190 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: The character could still be attractive. Look aren't everything.

#14 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14534 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
Now talking seriously

#16 Posted by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect skin, perfect red hair. AND the winner of Comics Buyer's Guide of sexiest women in comics.

#19 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is obviously number one. This thread is to decide who's number two.

#20 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's probably Magneto. :)

#21 Posted by Wolverine08 (42409 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok. I think Black Cat is the most attractive comic character becuase she has a sexy body, great personality, nice hair and eyes, and is a tantilazing theif :)

#22 Edited by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeno_seeker: Zach Galifianakis, as Max Payne. With all the humor of Saints Row: The Third. A revenge comedy. Coming Soon

#25 Posted by Om4zd (922 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by RustyRoy (12772 posts) - - Show Bio
Mera
Talia
Zatanna

#27 Posted by RustyRoy (12772 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw Bruce Wayne is the most attractive and charming male character in fiction IMO.

#28 Posted by The Stegman (24459 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman

#29 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: You only get one choice, whore. :P

#30 Posted by Strider92 (16496 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Edited by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Despite the fear of being kicked out of The League Of Extraordinary Nerds, I have to ask: Who is that?

#32 Posted by Strider92 (16496 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: Aspen Matthews from Fathom :)

#33 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Julie from THE MAXX

#34 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose: Magneto? But he is, well, old

It's the magnet powers.

Wait, what's wrong with old people?

#35 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11122 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfff

Dick Grayson

/thread

#36 Posted by BlackWind (6374 posts) - - Show Bio

Threads like this are silly.

There is no answer because it is subjective to the personal tastes of the reader, no matter what canon says is the most attractive man, woman, or pickel covered in cheese.

#37 Edited by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: ... Shit, did i make a dick out of myself?

It wasn't meant to be offensive, I mean it. The last thing I want to do is offend someone on the internet.

I just find it... funny, (not as HA HA funny, but as a interesting aroma funny) that someone would find a person over... 60 years old attractive, that's all.

But hey, apparently Magneto got game:

I wish I had magnetic powers

#38 Posted by bornonamonday (54 posts) - - Show Bio

either Supergirl or Hawkgirl for me, it's a toss up

#39 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6304 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: I don't personally find him attractive, he just is attractive.

This was meant to be a joke about magnets, but maybe I was too subtle about it. Y'know, magnets, they attract stuff. Attractive? I'm not much of a comedian. :P

But yeah, apparently some people prefer older partners. Everyone prefers different things after all.

#40 Posted by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, it took some time to decide, but I cant think of someone more attractive:

TJ Wagner AKA Nocturne. The daughter of my favorite Avenger and favorite X-man. The ass-kicking Exile. The blue skinned beauty. The queen of awesomeness. The massive, hundred thousand seed coliseum, heavyweight rock-star of the Marvel universe.

#41 Posted by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: i got the joke:). I was just busy being afraid of offending someone. I had an episode were people misunderstood what I said, and they yelled stuff like "racist bastard" after me.

#42 Posted by PunyParker (11053 posts) - - Show Bio

Male,i dont know,the main characters are always drawn hot.
Female,i dont know,the main characters are always drawn hot.

That's it!

#43 Edited by WarMachine4Life (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Me, in my War Machine fan fiction

#44 Posted by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: No way! That's Nocturne.

#45 Posted by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by PunyParker (11053 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: Bruce Banner is handsome....

#47 Posted by waezi2 (7595 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Havenless (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Any female comic book character could be the most attractive, it's entirely dependent on the artist. If you took the artist out of the equation, they all look vaguely the same.

But, based on most commonly-drawn attractiveness, in-comics personality, and overall portrayal...

#49 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke, if I remember correctly, she was originally a model so therefore she should be very attractive.

#50 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

These four Wonder Woman, Red Sonja, Big Barda, & Valkyrie.