The latest Suicide Squad casting calls!!!

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

The casting of Ike Barinholtz and Jim Parrick have been under incredible speculation and rumors. Rumors so far believe that Parrick is going to be Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke and Barinholtz as Hugo Strange. I really hope that Hugo Strange speculation is just an exaggeration. Karel Roden (Rasputin from the Hellboy movie) would be the smartest casting pick for Hugo Strange. Ike would be better suited for someone like Firefly or Killer Moth.

As for Deathstroke, I really can't see why the Suicide Squad movie would need Deathstroke if Rick Flagg is already involved. Deathstroke and Rick Flag serve as team leaders for the Suicide Squad but with the two of them in the same movie, it would make things clustered. I'm still really curious about what the plot is for this movie. With Joker and Killer Croc's involvement, it really sounds like this movie is going to be a rehash of Batman: Assault on Arkham. Personally, I wouldn't mind because it would expand on the origins of each squad member plus I really loved Assault on Arkham.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By flameboy298

Their is a couple reports stating that Jim Parrack isn't playing Deathstroke,but is in fact playing Johnny Frost.

They say he was fooling fans,and isn't playing Deathstroke.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought The Assault on Arkham was a great potryal of Suicide Squad and specially Joker was awesome in it...if they adapt it I won't mind...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@flameboy298: That's dumb then. Why the freak is he wasting time playing with fans.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: Funny...but he at least could have said April Fools or something...if he was lying, he's sort of goofy to me...

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yep thats according to some rumors that he is not playing deathstroke but playing Frost who is an associate of the Joker. I still wantto believe that Joe Manganiello is playing DS. They removed DS and Waller in Arrow already I think thats a signal that they will indeed adapting them in the movies.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@vinomonster: Joe flat out said he was never up for DS and he sounded a bit annoyed about it.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

If they do put DS in the movie, that doesn't mean he'll be on the team. Could just be a cameo.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Still even a cameo needs to look and sound credible. I really don't think Ike can pull off a convincing German accent for Prof. Strange.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey_jackson: Haven't u played Arkham City or seen any of the Batman cartoons? Hugo is always portrayed as a Freudian psychopath. I suppose if they change his last name to Lestrange, they could make him sound British or French and the name Prof. Strange would be a joke on his name.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: Arkham City Hugo didn't have a noticeable accent, and he sounded great.

Beata