#1 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody know anything regarding that scene. I mean it sounded totally random when I read it. Anything at all. I have avoided making this topic for a long time well... cause it's sounded stupid to me. I am still at issue 52 btw, but it's ok.

#2 Posted by Squalleon (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

What scene in which issue?

#3 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

well women and men do speak different languages....

#4 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. It's a chick thing. Mostly white chicks tho. I ain't seen too many sisters who do all that. But I know plenty of white honeys who do. It weirded me out the first time I heard it. I still don't know what they sayin' when they say it. Don't care either.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30939 posts) - - Show Bio

Part of me thought it was a joke. Honestly, I've only heard that kinda weird stuff from young girls, not anybody over 18.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by JediXMan (30939 posts) - - Show Bio

@Squalleon said:

This was in a lot of scenes between 355 and Dr. Mann.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Honestly, I've only heard that kinda weird stuff from young girls, not anybody over 18.

Say more.

@DaAwesome2 said:

LOL. It's a chick thing. Mostly white chicks tho. I ain't seen too many sisters who do all that. But I know plenty of white honeys who do. It weirded me out the first time I heard it. I still don't know what they sayin' when they say it. Don't care either.

Say more.

Where can I read about this? I tryed googling.

It is fascinating the fuck out of me.

#8 Edited by Squalleon (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Squalleon said:

This was in a lot of scenes between 355 and Dr. Mann.

ooh you mean that english they talked with the extra syllables and stuff.

#9 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls:

HAHA..I dunno how old you are. But if you a teenager, then you got a good chance of running into some chicks who use that talk. Hell, your woman might even use that with her friends when she don't want you to know what she talkin' 'bout.

#10 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaAwesome2 said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

HAHA..I dunno how old you are. But if you a teenager, then you got a good chance of running into some chicks who use that talk. Hell, your woman might even use that with her friends when she don't want you to know what she talkin' 'bout.

Nope, not a teen. Also, the only thing simialar to this I've ever known is pig-latin, and that is obviously is not special to girls.