#1 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (523 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League goes out after a mission for drinks and dinner together. What do they each order?

Here’s my guess…

• Superman: An American lager and T-bone steak
  • Batman: Top shelf whisky and foie gras with white truffles and caviar
  • Wonder Woman: A Grecian red wine and balsamic chicken salad
  • Green Lantern: Absinthe and more absinthe
  • Flash: Red Bull and vodka with Buffalo wings, coconut shrimp, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, potato skins, quesadillas, sliders, stuffed jalapeños…
  • Aquaman: Hard cider with fish and chips
#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would get milk and a slice of apple pie. Batman would get coffee, black, and the steak.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5637 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would totally ask for a Beef Bourguignon with Ketchup.

#4 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Superman would get milk and a slice of apple pie. Batman would get coffee, black, and the steak.

probably, since superman doesn't drink alcohol and I don't think Batman would drink while on the job

also, MERICAN Apple pie, obviously

#5 Posted by tea8765 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League walked into a bar.....

......the Avengers ducked.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't drink period. When he tries to "blend in" at the social thing, he gets ginger ale and plays it off like it's champaign. @smashbrawler: my god, how could I forget about that? Lol

#7 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

superman doesn't drink alcohol

In Superman: The Movie he states that he never drinks and flies. In Smallville it is stated that he does not get drunk from alcohol (evidently one of his lesser known abilities, though I suppose DC doesn't want his weaknesses to be Kryptonite, magic, and too much Kansas moonshine). In Superman Returns, he goes to a bar with Jimmy and orders a Budweiser.

Besides, this is more an examination of their personalities than their actual dinning preferences (inspired of course by the epilogue to Mark Waid's Kingdom Come).

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

My answer was based on the Kingdom Come scene, lol. Assuming that the rest of the League drinks alcohol, I'd say that the OP is pretty much spot on. Do one for the Avengers!

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Batman doesn't drink period. When he tries to "blend in" at the social thing, he gets ginger ale and plays it off like it's champaign. @smashbrawler: my god, how could I forget about that? Lol

this. come to think of it, i wonder if Superman's favorite food is PB & J sammiches (i spelled it that way on purpose)

#10 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't drink...and what kind of bar serves foie gras and cavier??

#11 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy:

The Justice League walks into a bar...

The waitress asks Superman, "Would you like a soup or salad?"

Superman replies, "A SuperSalad? Sure!"

The End.

Sincerely,

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12697 posts) - - Show Bio
@RideASpaceCowboy said:

@Jorgevy said:

superman doesn't drink alcohol

In Superman: The Movie he states that he never drinks and flies. In Smallville it is stated that he does not get drunk from alcohol (evidently one of his lesser known abilities, though I suppose DC doesn't want his weaknesses to be Kryptonite, magic, and too much Kansas moonshine). In Superman Returns, he goes to a bar with Jimmy and orders a Budweiser.

Besides, this is more an examination of their personalities than their actual dinning preferences (inspired of course by the epilogue to Mark Waid's Kingdom Come).

In Superman 3....Superman gets wasted in a bar....true story. He starts smashing bottles by flicking peanuts, best part of the film.
#13 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@tea8765 said:

The Justice League walked into a bar.....

......the Avengers ducked.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HEHEHE! that made my day.

@Gambit1024: And I think I'm the only one that got the reference.

#14 Edited by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

The Justice League walks into a bar...

And order gyros. <.<

In seriousness. I doubt Superman drinks really. Batman would be some kind of liquor, Diana has been shown in the new 52 to drink beer--not Grecian red wine-- and you may just be right about the others.

#15 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary would order a Cosmo... I mean come on all the hot blondes order a Cosmo.....

And Wonder Woman would of course order a Cosmo... I mean all the hot Brunettes order a Cosmo....

And then..... You get the trend right?

#16 Posted by The Stegman (23969 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter would order a platter of Double Stuffed Oreos and a glass of milk, shaken, not stirred.

#17 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them bust through the wall except for Batman who is left laying on the ground with a bruise on his forehead.

Oh..you don't mean literally?

Well say the exact same thing but with Batman on the floor drunk while all the other heroes fine after their 123858th drink.

#18 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy:

Super Man - Apple Pie

Bat Man - Coffee, hot, black, in a cup... dammit!

Beyond that I'm stuck, but I can't help but wonder if The Flash actually CAN get drunk... Because if he could can you imagine what kind of fun or danger that would be? How much havoc would a drunk Flash wreak?

#19 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Aquaman would order a more "kingly" drink.

#20 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

Superman would totally ask for a Beef Bourguignon with Ketchup.

Its funny because i just read our worlds at war and saw this

#21 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy: when I said he doesn't drink I was talking post new 52, recently I think in Action Comics, Clark says he doesnt drink. not superman but actually Clark, so if Clark doesn't drink I supposed superman won't either (specially since it produces no effect). but yeah I know this was more of a personality match thing, still, I see the apple pie as something more matchable, dont know about drinks though