Edited 11 months, 8 days ago

Poll: The Joker and Doctor Doom (23 votes)

Yes, they are the two most popular 78%
No, there are others more popular 22%
I don't know who they are 0%

It seems that whenever anyone asks who is your favorite DC and Marvel villain, The Clown Prince of Crime and the Lord of Latveria always seem to get a majority of the votes. Do you think that they are indeed the most popular villains in their respective companies? If not, who would you consider to be more popular or well liked than them?

#1 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6274 posts) - - Show Bio

In the comic boom community, what you said is true. However, to non-comic readers, due to the popularity of the Avengers film, Loki is the most popular Marvel villain at the moment.

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (41102 posts) - - Show Bio

In the comic boom community, what you said is true. However, to non-comic readers, due to the popularity of the Avengers film, Loki is the most popular Marvel villain at the moment.

This really.

#3 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6448 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker and Magneto

#4 Posted by The Stegman (23931 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, I suppose so, though Lex Luthor and Magneto might rival them. I still don't think people care about Loki though, movie or no movie.

#5 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse said:

This really.

#6 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Hmmm, I suppose so, though Lex Luthor and Magneto might rival them. I still don't think people care about Loki though, movie or no movie.

I'd agree with this. I know that in the recent "Favorite Marvel Villains" poll Magneto only lost by two percent. Outside the comic community, though, I agree with @rulerofthisuniverse's point. They may not care about him that much, but he's still very popular/well-know.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (41102 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, Doom reigns supreme.

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (11996 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (16949 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by batmannflash (6215 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by lifeofvibe (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

joker and doom im sorry but doom is lame

#12 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio