The Flash were to start?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

<p>Hello comicvine I've always been on this site to get my comic book news and this is my first post. Well I've always been a big comic book hero fan from my days of watching cartoons as a kid and I just recently got into the actual comics. Now that my one of my fav heroes Nova (rich rider) is gone ( for now) I'm looking to change it up and start reading comics from one of my other all time fav heroes The Flash (Wally West). I've always read marvel but Im a DC fan to so i want to start off with the Flash so If you guys can give me some great story arcs with Wally West as the speedster it would be greatly appreciated.</p>

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wally started in the silver age so the earliest stories of Wally and the rogues are in Flash archives vol 1 and vol 2.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Mark Waids run, Geoff Johns run and Grant Morrisons and Mark Millars runs to me are the only ones worth reading.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Mark Waids run, Geoff Johns run and Grant Morrisons and Mark Millars runs to me are the only ones worth reading.

Loebs run is just as good as the latter runs. Baron's run wasn't bad either.

Just start from the beginning of the second volume and you can stop after Johns' run.

BB

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Pick anywhere really...getting your hands on TPB shouldn't disappoint too much. I'd recommend some of the newer stuff (not older than 30-ish years) because many readers don't like older stories too much