The Flash vs Quicksilver

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for cageyvalorweaponx
CageyValorWeaponX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which one do you think would win?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong forum.

The Flash.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro is not even a blimp on Flashes radar.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash is who Quicksilver wishes he could be. Put it this way- Flash= Tiger, Quicksilver= anemic cat. Mismatch.

@sc@saren@jedixman

Mrs_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS wreck stomps! Marvel is just smart enough not to show characters max power all the time like DC does. That's why so many has a problem with DC. Where do you go after MOS destroys a whole city or rewinds time to save the women he loves? Absolutely nowhere. But QS infinite Popeyes-stomps. Deal wit it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS wreck stomps! Marvel is just smart enough not to show characters max power all the time like DC does. That's why so many has a problem with DC. Where do you go after MOS destroys a whole city or rewinds time to save the women he loves? Absolutely nowhere. But QS infinite Popeyes-stomps. Deal wit it!

Not sure if trolling or is actually serious.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash 10/10

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Massive mismatch. Flash curb-stomps.

Also, wrong forum.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New users always have to ask this.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By Mrnoital
No Caption Provided

google search matches before making them

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ariesxmasters

@longman said:

@mrs_rogers said:

This is everyone's favorite opening line on this site I swear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longman said:

@mrs_rogers said:

I've seen you in threads about the Flash. *Backs away slowly*

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ariesxmasters

@longman said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@longman said:

@mrs_rogers said:

I've seen you in threads about the Flash. *Backs away slowly*

Enlighten me which threads?

I don't go in the Battle Forum, which is where 95% of Flash threads take place. I didn't even say anything about QS beating him I was just talking about the same old same old "Not sure if trolling or is actually serious."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Another Flash vs Quicksilver thread in general discussion, some Flash battles etc.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ariesxmasters

@longman said:

@ariesxmasters: Another Flash vs Quicksilver thread in general discussion, some Flash battles etc.

I don't even post in the Battle Forum any more so that was probably old same goes for the other QS vs Flash thread. It's just that opening line gets old really fast. Flash being faster and Quicksilver being slower doesn't matter, I mean I just drew a stick figure and he is 1 million times faster than Wally West would ever be. I have that kind of control since I'm his creator.

No Caption Provided

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@mrs_rogers said:

That's cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longman said:

I don't even post in the Battle Forum any more so that was probably old same goes for the other QS vs Flash thread. It's just that opening line gets old really fast. Flash being faster and Quicksilver being slower doesn't matter, I mean I just drew a stick figure and he is 1 million times faster than Wally West would ever be. I have that kind of control since I'm his creator.

No Caption Provided

Well, that's actually impossible, Wally crossed the universe faster than instant teleportation. Logically nothing is faster than that, at best your stick figure stalemates him.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomps, mismatch, wrong forum, been done.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@longman said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@longman said:

No Caption Provided

Well, that's actually impossible, Wally crossed the universe faster than instant teleportation. Logically nothing is faster than that, at best your stick figure stalemates him.

What Comic did he do that in? Because even by Comic standards that makes 0 sense, and sounds like it was done for the plot and the plot alone. Has he done that in multiple Comics? I bet that was just a one time thing.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Flash wins easily. Mismatch. Mike Tyson vs a toddler would be a closer fight.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: flash is faster than quiksilver. get over it. ive seen you in other similar threads too trying to say that they're equal. its absurd and ignorant.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@ariesxmasters: flash is faster than quiksilver. get over it. ive seen you in other similar threads too trying to say that they're equal. its absurd and ignorant.

You're a genius.

What I said "Flash being faster and Quicksilver being slower doesn't matter, I mean I just drew a stick figure and he is 1 million times faster than Wally West would ever be. I have that kind of control since I'm his creator."

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

You're a genius.

What I said "Flash being faster and Quicksilver being slower doesn't matter, I mean I just drew a stick figure and he is 1 million times faster than Wally West would ever be. I have that kind of control since I'm his creator."

Im a genius because I said that ive seen you in other similar threads trying to say that theyre equal? Umm ok.

I know what you said. And thats irrelevant to this battle. Additionally, your character doesnt have the feats that prove he's faster. Just like quicksilver. So until they show those feats, they are slower than Flash. Plain and simple.

/end thread.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

The Flash would win.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things are getting ugly here and it isnt even a battle thread :D

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@sodamyat said:

You're a genius.

Im a genius because I said that ive seen you in other similar threads trying to say that theyre equal? Umm ok.

I know what you said. And thats irrelevant to this battle. Additionally, your character doesnt have the feats that prove he's faster. Just like quicksilver. So until they show those feats, they are slower than Flash. Plain and simple.

/end thread.

Feats mean nothing, man I'll tell you that like I told Leo. Feats aren't worth a terd in the toilet that is how useless they are. Also I could easily take two second to write him a feat of him going around the world 1 million times in half a zeptosecond, but I don't care to do that. Yes Flash is faster which is fine, I like both characters anyway, and they're fast for the tasks they need to do.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@sodamyat said:

You're a genius.

/end thread.

Feats mean nothing, man I'll tell you that like I told Leo. Feats aren't worth a terd in the toilet that is how useless they are. Also I could easily take two second to write him a feat of him going around the world 1 million times in half a zeptosecond, but I don't care to do that. Yes Flash is faster which is fine, I like both characters anyway, and they're fast for the tasks they need to do.

Feats are everything. Otherwise dont even bother coming to discuss comics. Of course flash is faster. I know that. Like, a gazillion times faster(made up word to emphasize.)

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:
No Caption Provided

google search matches before making them

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ariesxmasters

@sodamyat said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@sodamyat said:

@sodamyat said:

You're a genius.

/end thread.

Feats are everything. Otherwise dont even bother coming to discuss comics. Of course flash is faster. I know that. Like, a gazillion times faster(made up word to emphasize.)

I know Flash is "a gazillion times faster" which is fine. Suure feats mean everything.

No Caption Provided

lol.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: lets not pay any attention to him. its a waste of time.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ariesxmasters

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@sodamyat said:

@sodamyat said:

You're a genius.

/end thread.

Then Spider-Man can beat Galactus, Odin loses to Daredevil and Bob Agent of Hydra beats the Living Tribunal with this logic. Seriously, you just lost what little credibility you had.

Awww you shouldn't think of anyone on here as a nuisance, specially myself. I can understand how you can hate/despise me though, since you cannot hear my tone and manner of voice and how I sound saying this stuff in real life, if you could you'd probably be laughing with me. But since you cannot hear my tone of voice in RL it is understandable how you could hate me since you cannot differentiate how I'm saying it.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@sodamyat said:

@sodamyat said:

You're a genius.

/end thread.

Then Spider-Man can beat Galactus, Odin loses to Daredevil and Bob Agent of Hydra beats the Living Tribunal with this logic. Seriously, you just lost what little credibility you had.

Awww you shouldn't think of anyone on here as a nuisance, specially myself. I can understand how you can hate/despise me though, since you cannot hear my tone and manner of voice and how I sound saying this stuff in real life, if you could you'd probably be laughing with me. But since you cannot hear my tone of voice in RL it is understandable how you could hate me since you cannot differentiate how I'm saying it.

He didn't say anything about hating you or even disliking you. If anyone's misunderstanding a tone, it's you.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@ariesxmasters: I don't hate you, you just annoy and rustle me with you flawed logic more than any other viner bar 1 but he's left now so congratulations, you're number 1.

Then how do you survive in the Battle Forum with all the bias, and fanboyism that goes on there?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How come you couldn't search this first? Oh and Flash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quicksilver.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By icecold14

the viners have made this an interesting thread indeed

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOUR UGLY! :D

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Yeah Flash Rape stomps here thats for sure its just things got a little off topic

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets put it this way, if Quick Silver and Flash had a race, QS could have a 24 second head start, in a race that takes him 25 seconds to complete, and still lose, horribly.

yaboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS stomps. He deserves to be the first speedster introduced on the big screen. CA:TWS-700MIL+, DOFP-740MIL, AoU-1.7BIL etc... Good job QS you deserve it. Flash will never get it back. he's done.