Tell me what you guys think:

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By dngn4774

Loved this episode so much. It's true it spends more screentime on characterization rather than a full story (which is risky storytelling if the characters aren't well known) but I like how Cold was portrayed in the episode. The writers do a good job of portraying him as the "anti-barry" when it comes to morality and it would be interesting to see if his interactions with other rogues can humanize him more. I also like that this was the first villain to actually beat Barry or at least push the conflict with team Flash to a stalemate. Hopefully, Snart can have a similar role to Barry as Merlyn has with the Arrow.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

PIS galore in this episode lol. You're telling me Flash couldn't of dropped that cop to the hospital and then came back to the crime scene in time to stop them all fleeing on the motorcycles? And you telling me that black cop couldn't of just shot Cold instead of running away? His ice gun wasn't even raised.

Other than the blatant PIS yeah it was good lol.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS galore in this episode lol. You're telling me Flash couldn't of dropped that cop to the hospital and then came back to the crime scene in time to stop them all fleeing on the motorcycles? And you telling me that black cop couldn't of just shot Cold instead of running away? His ice gun wasn't even raised.

He's not as fast as in the comics, at least not yet.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Absurd post. So, in a story about a guy who gets hit by lighting in a chemical lab and gains super-speed, you're upset that not every thing is realistically portrayed? Cops not shooting people that they could happens in ALL TV COP dramas. The folks being protected in "Person of Interest"never die, because the bad guys pause before killing them, giving Reese a chance to pop up 5 seconds later and rescue the guy. It's how TV drama works (for better or worse)

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It was bomb!! Felicity was so fine in that dress!

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance: This Flash isnt light speed. If you look at him on the treadmill, he was going around 220+ mph. A car with a good engine can do that. Not to me then be was carrying someone.

And its called fear. Central City isn't used to these criminals yet. It makes sense the cop was scared.