#1 Posted by blackmanlove (255 posts) - - Show Bio

i seen people arguing about broly being able to destroy a galaxy  and now its time we settle  this one and for all. 
 
 
and if you ever heard any one say that broly can destory a galexy and     you responded by saying  
(scenic when did broly   destroy a galexy)    congratulations you are africhilly a douchebag        
#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been a while since I watched the movie, but I seem to remember King Kai saying Broly destroyed a galaxy. 
 
BUT 

He never said Broly destroyed a galaxy in one shot with one single attack, like most people believe and quote as truth on this site. He could have gone planet to planet destroying them one at a time, which is what I would be able to be convinced of. 
 
ANYWAY
 
Broly and the DBZ movies are non-canon, so who cares?

Moderator
#3 Posted by blackmanlove (255 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart:
well its keeps getting brot up and i would guss that it took him time to charge his power but who nows
#4 Posted by Shanana (52937 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought King Kai said he destroyed Planets in those galaxies...

#5 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

He should never really be brought up at all. The DBZ movies were cash cows. On average, they are all about 40 minutes long. Fifteen minutes of that is character filler, ten for plot set up, 14 for the heroes to get beat up and one minute and one punch for them to win. I should know, I'm dumb enough to have all of them. 
 
As far as the Broly movies go, they went from OK, to bad to horrible. All within a years time I believe. Broly's popularity took off like crazy.

Moderator
#6 Posted by beautifulrevery (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart said:

He should never really be brought up at all. The DBZ movies were cash cows. On average, they are all about 40 minutes long. Fifteen minutes of that is character filler, ten for plot set up, 14 for the heroes to get beat up and one minute and one punch for them to win. I should know, I'm dumb enough to have all of them. As far as the Broly movies go, they went from OK, to bad to horrible. All within a years time I believe. Broly's popularity took off like crazy.

Add about 20-35 minutes to the average length and you've reached the truth of the matter. Everything else is spot on.

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

I thought King Kai said he destroyed Planets in those galaxies...

Naw, the galaxy was stated to be destroyed. The argument people keep bringing up is that there are still planets and stars in the area but when you bust a planet there are still chunks of it floating around so I really don't see the validity of it at all. Not to mention if he had to destroy sectors or go star by star it would take him an immensely long time to blink out 70-80% of the galaxy making him/his ship or something massively faster than light and his destructive power around star busting level. Either way you slice it Broly is ridiculously powerful and was only beaten by plot device(like 90% of the villains in the DBZ movies).

Online
#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

King Kai stated this , why is there debate over it?

#8 Posted by Havenless (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

King Kai stated this , why is there debate over it?

What I want to know is how the OP got this far into the internet with those typing skills.

#9 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

He did it by spinning and bombing planets one at a time

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Havenless said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

King Kai stated this , why is there debate over it?

What I want to know is how the OP got this far into the internet with those typing skills.

I'm just as bad at times, lol!!