Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

So the premise of The Fearless Defenders is that Valkyrie is assembling eight worthy "warrior" women for her new Valkyrior team. So we've seen that Valkyrie and Misty Knight are the first two women announced, Dani Moonstar was latter reveal to be the third, and Hippolyta (aka Warrior Woman) is seen as the potential fourth member... So the question is who do you think make up the other four!?

Valkyrie

Misty Knight

Dani Moonstar

Warrior Woman

My choices would be:

Colleen Wing (because you can't have Misty without Colleen)

Medusa

Songbird

Firestar

Who would you pick!?

#1 Posted by judasnixon (6231 posts) - - Show Bio
Kate Bishop
 Domino
Pixie

Spiral 
#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash Thompson

#3 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Methinks Medusa is too busy with FF.

@judasnixon: Bishop and Moonstar on the same team? Two archers? I don't think it'll happen.

Hellcat
Valkyrie
Misty
Moonstar
Hippolyta
Amanda Sefton
Julie Power
Magma
#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanne see more super power variety. although I am super ansious for this

#5 Posted by Night Thrasher (3606 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellcat

Sharon Carter

Clea

Black Cat

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11539 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Flash Thompson

-___-

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood: I like ur choices!!

So I'm gonna change my choices from Colleen Wing, Medusa, Songbird, and Firestar... to:

Colleen Wing

Stacy X

Hellcat

Firestar

#8 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Kate Bishop
Domino
Pixie

Spiral

I love ur choices but I feel like they wouldn't mesh well with one another!!

#9 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Thanks. Sefton, Hellcat, and Magma are locks on my team. I tried to sneak Julie in there. I think she is really underused and could be a good character. I love Firestorm, but I just don't feel she would blend well with these mystic warrior types. Probably because of her cartoon origins. :) I'd probably swap out Julie with Colleen.

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood said:

@papad1992: Thanks. Sefton, Hellcat, and Magma are locks on my team. I tried to sneak Julie in there. I think she is really underused and could be a good character. I love Firestorm, but I just don't feel she would blend well with these mystic warrior types. Probably because of her cartoon origins. :) I'd probably swap out Julie with Colleen.

Haha... u said Firestorm when u meant Firestar! :P

Well then, I'm gonna switch out Firestar for Magma! If u really think about it, Magma is the only other New Mutant character that hasn't "appeared" anywhere since the title ended and the team broke up! Cannonball and Sunspot joined the Avengers, Dani Moonstar is gonna be in this book (hopefully prominently), Karma is in Astonishing X-Men, Magik is in Uncanny X-Men on Cyclops' side, and Wolfsbane is back with X-Factor! That leaves Cypher and Warlock MIA! But they shouldn't have come back from the dead anyways!!

Valkyrie

Misty Knight

Dani Moonstar

Warrior Woman (Hippolyta)

Colleen Wing

Hellcat

Stacy X

Magma

I like this team very much!!

#11 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Photon, Aurora and Northstar should be on it.

#12 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

Photon, Aurora and Northstar should be on it.

Photon is a good choice (I forgotten all about her), Aurora is a NO, and Northstar is a man (a gay man, but a man nonetheless, she's assembling an all-female team).

#13 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Whoops. I didn't know about Wolfsbane being back in X-Factor. I really should start picking up that book.

#14 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood said:

@papad1992: Whoops. I didn't know about Wolfsbane being back in X-Factor. I really should start picking up that book.

Yeah last issue she "rejoined" again, with her pup!