The Doctor,Reed Richards and some others prep discussion

bob_juca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bob_juca

Everytime I go around prep topics,I always see Highlights on Thanos,Constantine and Batman. But there's also names like Reed Richards,Lucifer Morningstar,Dr. Doom or The Doctor from Doc. Who being as good if not better prepsters,but what actual prep feats they've done?

I mean I'm not a noob about them and read their stories,so I know about the hell's key given to morpheus by lucifer or the mephisto thing by Doom. But how does this make them so great?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like you've been looking at the wrong topics, because Doctor Doom with prep is more overwanked than Batman with prep. Reed Richards is used a lot too. I have no idea why you're using Lucifer Morningstar, who is nigh omnipotent.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate prep.

thebiggestg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like you've been looking at the wrong topics, because Doctor Doom with prep is more overwanked than Batman with prep. Reed Richards is used a lot too. I have no idea why you're using Lucifer Morningstar, who is nigh omnipotent.

If only the moderators would lock the mismatched Doctor Doom threads. I never see any Doctor Doom battle threads getting locked but lots of Batman battle threads does.

bob_juca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yeah but what they've done of so special?

I mean being omnipotent or powerful is no prep feat