The Death Note conundrum!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

I always thought that people take the death notes powers out of context, Like it being able to kill everyone. My opinion is that it can only kill humans(Excluding demi-gods and humans with similar powers), I don't think that higher entities would be affected, Put Yagami with the death note in a sealed room with a zombie see what happens :D

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I agree that it would only work on humans, but I feel that zombies would be affected because they are still technically humans.

I also think mutants like Cyclopes and wolverine would be affected because they are still technically human, but idk about that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that it would only work on humans, but I feel that zombies would be affected because they are still technically humans.

I also think mutants like Cyclopes and wolverine would be affected because they are still technically human, but idk about that

Zombies are already dead though xD , Cyclops would probably be affected, Not too sure about Wolverine. I guess it depends how powerful they are or if they have a special ability that would counteract.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

Any HUMAN whose name is written in this note shall die. Only humans. It would work on a zombie, but since it's already dead, a heart attack won't do jack to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any HUMAN whose name is written in this note shall die. Only humans. It would work on a zombie, but since it's already dead, a heart attack won't do jack to it.

Meaning there are those who can bypass it, I don't think it would do **** to Wolverine to put it mildly.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

@crash_: Nah, I think mutants are still human, it'll affect Logan, and since it's magic, it might even kill him. That's debatable though.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crash_ said:

@the_stegman said:

Meaning there are those who can bypass it, I don't think it would do **** to Wolverine to put it mildly.

I'm sure if you're creative enough you could come up with a means of death that could kill Logan.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fairly certain it will work on wolverine. He entire point of the death note is that once your name is written in it, you will die no matter what. Even a perfectly fit human will die even if you try revitalizing them.

To put it bluntly, it would kill wolverine and his healing factor would not prevent it

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

@knightofzero: Exactly, it's like having the Grim Reaper himself killing you, it's magical in nature.