Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eric8a92

has that been done yet?

The day when he actually becomes that which he tries to rid Gotham of?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

You mean you either die a hero or live long enough to become the villian ?

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@mitran: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eric8a92

@mitran: oh, I thought you actually had something. Nightwing is cool, but I like Batman better.

I'm really curious to see what they do if they eventually get around to doing this, like how difficult will it be to stop him? Surely the writers will make it a seemingly impossible task.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

It hasn't. But when it does, Nightwing puts him down.

In your dream lol

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Oh I'd love to see batman losing it and the batfamily trying to stop him

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Entire Batfamily would and should be on call.

Nightwing: Leader

Jason: Second in Command

Huntress, Cassandra Cain, and Batwoman: The fighters/Infantry.

Barb and Tim can provide intel and they can bring Steph as a wildcard.

I would like this story contained to the fam. Like a more badass Battle of the Cowl.

Be cool if Joker, Riddler, and Catwoman got involved as well. Joker mostly because he isn't the one to break Bruce, begins to see the error of doing so.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deadgod

Then he won't be Batman anymore & we will have to call him Batmaniac lol

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

Lol no

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would actually love a book where the Bat family is all looking to take down the Batman. We could see how they all would cooperate together and use the skills they learned from their once mentor to take him down.

A book where Batman is a Prometheus type villain for the Justice League would be even better.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@mitran said:

No offense but an insane Batman would kill Nightwing with ease.

I would like this story contained to the fam. Like a more badass Battle of the Cowl.

Be cool if Joker, Riddler, and Catwoman got involved as well. Joker mostly because he isn't the one to break Bruce, begins to see the error of doing so.

I see Joker being in the group only to try and fix Batman so he can try and kill him again.

Either way I see Insane Bat slaughtering everyone in the group. Nightwing tries to be the macho leader like he was in Outsiders, and gets killed instantly. Jason is arrogant, charges, and says "we have to kill him!", until he absolutely killed by Bruce in one hit. The infantry get massacred, and Barbara and Tim get lethally gassed.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mitran said:

No offense but an insane Batman would kill Nightwing with ease.

@guardiandevil83 said:

I see Joker being in the group only to try and fix Batman so he can try and kill him again.

Either way I see Insane Bat slaughtering everyone in the group. Nightwing tries to be the macho leader like he was in Outsiders, and gets killed instantly. Jason is arrogant, charges, and says "we have to kill him!", until he absolutely killed by Bruce in one hit. The infantry get massacred, and Barbara and Tim get lethally gassed.

LOL, true.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By kidchipotle

Batman loses it at the end of The Killing Joke. (and Justice League: The Nail but that wasn't canon)

/End.

;-)

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman handles him hyahahaha.....................no but it would be realy cool if The Bat Fam mission was to put down the Bat themselves.

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Injustice, they show that Batman has a plan for every member of the Justice League in case they ever cross the line, but I don't think that Batman has something for himself.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kgb725

@eric8a92: He explained it in JL : Doom to Superman. I have plans for the justice league and superman was like yoir so self righteous you wouldnt have one for tourself and batman said I have the justice league. Well that's the gist

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@mitran: That's the only time id be ok with Batman losing to another hero lol.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@wolverine08: That was my idea with Joker being there. Lol great minds. Now I think Cassandra, Jason, and Joker will atleast make it to Batmans work station..then die.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RetconCrisis
@eric8a92 said:

In Injustice, they show that Batman has a plan for every member of the Justice League in case they ever cross the line, but I don't think that Batman has something for himself.

Well... he doesn't have super powers, so he doesn't have any super weakness, therefore doesn't have any contingency plans that can expose the weakness. All they need to do is send in someone like Martian Manhunter to turn him into a vegetable.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@mitran said:

In your dream lol

@mitran said:

Lol no

You people aren't thinking in the confines of a Comic Book. When Batman turns evil his plot armour will go to Nightwing.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@retconcrisis: I think Bruce would take out the League first. Why? Because they are the biggest threats. There would be no one else except the fam and some villians. Joker to me would be unexpected because Batman wouldn't think that Joker would bother with taking down a chaotic Bruce, since that has pretty much been his goal. He already made him laugh histarically. Jason and Dick and Barbara and Tim would have the best shots. Some ish sticks with you, and after Jason and Damien Bruce might spare the rod. If he just no longer gives a damn, then the Spectre or Fate might have to deal with him. What would be cool, is if the Villians like Lex got involved. I would like the story grounded, but others would have to come in. We are talking about the man that plans, then plans for his plans, by planning for his other plans. Worse comes to worse, like Fate, Zatanna, and others are neutralized? Someone hires Lobo. Lol

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: But his old technique of beating MM won't work anymore, he lost his fear of fire from training with Firestorm. (At the end of Pre 52).

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he killed joker in the nail

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fil123: I think its insane to NOT kill Joker.

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly yes, Batman will take out the Justice League first (it probably won't be difficult since he already knows how to), but after they're taken down, that just mainly leaves the Bat Family to take care of him. I think regardless of who tries to apprehend him, he'll already have a plan the elude anything and everything. I want to say that he secretly has some tech that would give him the upper hand in such a scenario, but that's not like him.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

The day he said "I, a fully grown man, will parade the rooftops of Gotham dressed up as a giant bat. I will not use weapons, and confront the superstitious and cowardly lot with nothing but my fists"

Another instance was "Come hither young Grayson, as you are now my adopted child, you have earned the privilege to put yourself in mortal danger on a daily basis."

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has had his share of tragic events throughout his life. And even after that, he still hasn't crossed that line. The real question here should be: what does it take to get Batman to lose it?

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You mean you either die a hero or live long enough to become the villian ?

Best MOVIE EVER!

And I think Batman will probably snap and try to kill Joker, but Joker kills him revealing that he was just toying with Bruce, and Joker is actually far more tactical and genius than the Dark Knight!

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It's an interesting concept that a lot of people seem to have that Batman's sanity is as fragile as a china teacup. If Bats were going to lose it, he would have done it by now. He spends all day every day surrounded by the most evil people on the face of the planet, fighting a never ending battle to save a city that very desperately does not want to be saved. Batman certainly has a very extreme personality, but that alone does not indicate any sort of impending insanity. In fact, his logic and mental fortitude put him quite a ways away from insanity.

Furthermore, if Batman were to "cross the line" (to use the popular melodramatic phrasing) there's nothing to support that he would "snap" or cease to be Batman on a philosophical level. Given his environment, Batman is constantly surrounded by death and the threat thereof upon everyone he cares about. He is willing to allow them to live constantly at this circumstance, meaning that to Batman the worst case scenario is not a loss of life but evil being allowed to prevail, justifying the continuous state of mortal peril everyone in Batman's life lives under.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would never be able to take down the entire JL.

Their roster is huge, some members are way too powerful for their own good, and him actually being able to get away with having plans for EACH member is highly unlikely. I myself don't believe he'd have the resources to do so.

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: they've showed that he has plans to take down each JL member, he showed it to Superman.

Never underestimate Batman, he's ridiculously intelligent.

XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By XIII

I would laugh? 13

GoblinAlGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a glorious day for the Dark Side!

Muahahahahjajajajaja

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@eric8a92: Those plans were meant to take them down as individuals, because he knows that if they took him on as a group he'd be screwed.

There's a reason why he said his contingency plan for himself going rogue was the Justice League at the end of Justice League Doom.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eric8a92 said:

@thetruebarryallen: they've showed that he has plans to take down each JL member, he showed it to Superman.

Never underestimate Batman, he's ridiculously intelligent.

We're not really going to get into the debate about Batman taking down the entire Justice League by himself here right?

He would never actually be able to do it unless it was some really incredible plot induced stupidity.

He may be smart, but he would never be able to actually enact all of those plans before he was stopped.