The Dahaka: Comic Vine Edition

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll The Dahaka: Comic Vine Edition (3 votes)

Option A 33%
Option B 33%
Option C 0%
I Hate All Your Three Improves, They Really Suck 33%

So the case of Can I Use Dahaka In My Battles is closed. Now, since I want to use him, I want to improve him; and I will name this version the Comic Vine Edition.

Why am I doing this? Because he doesn't show much feats in the game, and his weakness is so simple: water.

So, I will improve him.

There will be three options, each option different and great.

Choose what might be the best option for the Dahaka:

Option A

Features: The Dahaka can use tentacles which reach up to 30 feet in distance. He can do long range jumps that can be 100 feet far. He can lift 150 tons. He has high resistance to damage, meaning that he is bullet proof and highly resistant to explosions. Shows great agility, great speed at running and great fighting ability. Can disintegrate anyone but in close to him. Can teleport to 1 yard distance.

Information: He is stoppable with high power. He can be incapicated, knocked down or killed under his weakness, or he can be incapacitaded and knocked down without his weakness but with high power.

Weakness: Magic. Slows down his powers and abilties moderately. If under attack by magic, he is mune to any type of damage.

Power boost: Fire. Any type of fire could give him a boost. It boosts up is powers and abilities 50% more.

Option B

Features: The Dahaka can use tentacles which reach up to 50 feet distance. He can do long range jumps that can be 120 feet far. He can lift 300 tons. He has high resistance to damage, meaning that he is bullet proof and highly resistant to explosions. Shows great agility, great speed at running and great fighting ability. Can disintegrate anyone but up to 1 foot away. He is immune to all diseases and venoms/toxins. Can teleport to 2 meters distance.

Information: He is immortal. However, he can be stopped. He is stoppable with high power. He can be incapacitaded or knocked down under his weakness.

Weakness: Cosmic Radiation. Slows down his powers and abilities moderately. If under attack by the radiation, he is mune to any type of damage.

Power boost: Gamma Radiation. Boosts up his powers and abilities up to 70% more.

Option C

Features: The Dahaka can use tentacles which reach up to 80 feet distance. He can do long range jumps that can be 150 feet far. He can life 1000 tons (yes, 1000 tons). He has great high resistance to damage, making him almost impenetrable. Shows high agility, great speed at running and great fighting ability. Can disintegrate anyone but up to 2.5 meters away. He his immune to all diseases and venoms/toxins. Can teleport to 5 meters distance. Has extremely high regenerative factor.

Information: He his immortal. However, he can be stopped with extremely high power. He can be incapacitated or knocked down under his weakness.

Weakness: Shows a high weakness to Carbonadium. It reverses all his powers and abilities at 75%.

Power boost: No power boost.

What do you think?

Choose the one you think is best.

Votings stop after 50 votes.

• 
Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0