The CW's THE FLASH Costume FULL Reveal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

After teasing the costume with just a headshot a couple of weeks back, today The CW and Warner Bros TV released an image of Grant Gustin (Barry Allen) in the full red superhero costume.

The Flash is shooting a pilot right now, with hopes (and good chances, say analysts) for a full series pickup. The show spins-off from The CW’s successful DC Universe launch,Arrow, where Barry Allen made a two-episode guest stint in December 2013, ending in him getting fatefully doused with chemicals and struck by lightning, echoing The Flash’s classic origin. Just as Arrow has consistently added to the DC Universe on TV, Flash looks to continue that trend, with supporting cast members including a couple of people with the last names of “West” and “Thawne,” amongst others.

Expect more from the set of The Flash pilot as they come. The CW’s upfront presentation, when they officially announce their full 2014-2015 slate of programs, is scheduled for May 15, 2014, so expect news on a series pickup before, or at least by, that date.

Source: Newsarama

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

I think it looks good. k4tz beat you to posting it though.

Did he? I just looked 5 pages back and didn't see it so I thought I'd post it. @god_spawn@sc@saren anyone care to lock this?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kidchipotle