The Crimson Flash (wally west) idea

noah00oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By noah00oo

I personally want to share my idea on how they should bring back wally west. We begin the story on Earth 2 as the flash (Jay Garrick) is tapping into the speed force and sees this kid and then stops running. He then becomes investigative. In the original Earth the Flash sees the kid in a dream. On Earth 2 Dr. Fate Begins a spell on Jay to find the kids identity, he finds that his name is wally and he does not belong to this Earth and is traveling between dimensions. Then he begins a spell to bring wally to them. Then we jump to the watch tower and Barry where is trying to find out who the kid is. On Earth 2 Fate has brought wally to them to there surprise wally has no memory of his past. Then wally begins to vibrate un controllably so, Fate tries to keep him on this Earth but it accidently opens a whole to the other Earth Which Creates an event so large that it well change DCs World forever.

The Crimson Flash:

Wally well have to take on an alter ego to match his powers so he takes on a name resembling the man who found him. The costume well be a red motor cycle helmet, a red leather jacket and red pants. He well also have a motor cycle that runs on speed force since he has trouble with his powers at times. Wally is 24 in this story.

The Event:

The event well be the first time in the new 52 that the 2 Earths well met. It well mostly revolve around all 4 flashes and It might fix some problems with the new 52.

Tell me what you would change and what you like about my idea.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Earth 2 Flash doesn't use the Speed Force though

noah00oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I hate the motorcycle idea to be honest. But the story is okay

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah00oo said:

@danhimself: Not Yet !

is he not powered by godliness though? Giving him a connection to the speed force when he has god power seems redundant

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate this idea, because then I would have to spend more money on it. So in other words, it's a good idea so I'd buy it, so I don't like it. This is a compliment. lol