The Coolest Idea for a batman TV Prequel.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Every one has thought of a new super hero Prequel Idea because Arrow's awesome, and Smallville is awesome. I thought of how to make a batman tv show that could be really awesome and basically not stupid.

1. Have a Prequel Story that is like Arrow. in the way that it would be dark, and use some DC people.It would also be realistic like Arrow.

2. Where Arrow has 90% of the show in Starling City but 10% flashback, which gives it the perfect amount of back story and what is happening now.

3. The Last part of making the show would be different in the 90% would take place in his flash backs training when Bruce was young. and 10% Flashbacks that go back to when he was just a little child in Gotham. ( this is where you could use Alfred and Dirty politicians, and the Mob, and people living in lots Ghetto like place's.

.....You might be thinking "Man this guy is just copying off of Arrow"!!!! Well that is not true I like batman and saw a way that looked like a cool way of making a Show.

Tell me what you think. P.S.

Shenron

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I think Batman prequel should be devoted to Bruce's training and travels, not to be based in Gotham.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know but to add a little bit to it make like Kung Fu or Arrow

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not based in Gotham at all. only enough to add to Bruce's Character.

I dont mean Gotham when he gets back to be Bruce but when he is like 8

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah I'm just seeing a lot of Arrow, Arrow, Arrow and Arrow. How about something different for a change?

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does that mean you dont like my Idea for a batman show? I will stop saying arrow now....

but you could answer me guys and give me an honest opinion on how you like the Idea.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how I would do it.....

• Because of the murder, Bruce develops an eidetic memory. This explains why he can learn so much in such a small amount of time.
  • Bruce becomes a hermit and locks himself away inside Wayne Manor.
  • Alfred and Lucius Fox begins to teach Bruce. Alfred teaches Medical and H2H Combat. Fox teaches Science and Tech.
  • Eventually....he leaves Gotham to learn the other stuff.
  • Would love to have him meet: Clark Kent, Ra's Al Ghul, Shiva, Zatanna, Talia......
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shenron

Alfred will mainly be butler and being his best friend. not his hand to hand combat like Bruce is training to be a MI6. Fox would be the guy who hates the crooked business who try to take advantage of Bruce. There would be men who who would be schooling different things. If the show lasted a long time it could more 13-14 year old in wayne manor instead of 7 year old.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Not letting the CW touch it would be nice.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Adam West makes a comeback!!!

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Smallville was great I watched 8 out of the 11 seasons but Arrow is meh to me. But a good prequel to Batman would be focused in Bruce's training and exploring of the world before he became the Batman.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By patrat18

I think Batman prequel should be devoted to Bruce's training and travels, not to be based in Gotham.

I agree.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say do something completely different from Arrow or Smallville, hire the creators of Breaking Bad or Sherlock and let them run the show but it should stay away from CW and Arrow, no crossover no cameos, it should be about Bruce's first years in Gotham as Batman.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

Not letting the CW touch it would be nice.

Agreed.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Rather have Nightwing TV show.

We get plenty of Batman in movies.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rather have Nightwing TV show.

We get plenty of Batman in movies.

Who says Nightwing won't get a TV series if Batman got one.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: we don't need a Batman TV series.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Yeah? Why is that? We can have a series about Jim Gordon, Hourman and every other character but not Batman, because he's overexposed right? How many stories can be told in movies? We get to see him for three hours every 3-4 years, but he's got far more stories to tell than Nightwing, Jim Gordon, Green Arrow or many other characters, a Batman TV series could be awesome and successful quality wise and profit wise.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@rustyroy So your argument is that we don't get enough Batman? lol

Less is more. Let DC put their big heroes in movies. Heroes they will pay to see. More people saw The Dark Knight trilogy than people will ever see all seasons of Arrow.

Let them make TV shows about B-list characters. They can make the shows cheap and have very little risk.

Batman isn't overexposed. He's exposed just enough. But there's no reason to put him a TV show when they will make so much more money keeping him in movies.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy So your argument is that we don't get enough Batman? lol

Less is more. Let DC put their big heroes in movies. Heroes they will pay to see. More people saw The Dark Knight trilogy than people will ever see all seasons of Arrow.

Let them make TV shows about B-list characters. They can make the shows cheap and have very little risk.

Batman isn't overexposed. He's exposed just enough. But there's no reason to put him a TV show when they will make so much more money keeping him in movies.

My argument is that movies are not enough to tell the story, people want to see Court of Owls, War Games, Hush etc. adapted but that is not possible with movies, movies used to be more than 3 hrs long, now they are barely 2 hrs, Batman has more stories to tell than most of these characters, Nightwing included. How many villains have we seen so far in the movies? how many stories have been told in movies? close to nothing. TV shows have better pacing, more time to include small but important details, more elaborate characterization, movies can't give all the characters enough focus, that's one of the reasons we haven't seen Robin or 90% Batcharacters in movies, in fact Arrow has more Batman characters than Batman movies. And a Batman show can be very profitable, far more popular than Arrow, if you compare one season of a TV show to one movie than it gets almost equal amount of views. TV isn't only for B-list characters, there are many shows that are better than TDK trilogy.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By shenron

Tell me one thing the Gotham as a child could be useful in a TV show. Thinking Childhood trauma. Those people who want no flash backs at all, we can just take out fox.Alfred,and ,some major characters.