The Convention Thread

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

If you are attending a convention or want to talk about a convention experience post here. Let us know what show you are attending. Which creators or celebrities are you looking forward to seeing?

I'll be at MassiveComicCon this weekend in Worcester, MA. It's a first time con ran by the people who run Granite Con in NH.

Richard Dreyfuss was suppose to be there but cancelled and that is a really big dissapointment as me and my daughter are big fans of Jaws. They did get a couple good people to make up for the loss at the last minute including Aaron Ashmore who is Iceman in the X-Men films.

Two guests from The Neverending Story will be there. Noah Hathaway who played Atreyu and Tami Stronach who played the childlike empress. This will be the first time the two have seen each other since making the film. It's also Tami's first con appearance ever.

I'm really looking forward to meeting and hopefully getting commissions from artists Zach Howard (Wild Blue Yonder) and Charles Paul Wilson III (The Stuff of Legends).

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I was at the Niagara Falls' convention a few weeks ago and hope to go to Toronto's Fan Expo at the beginning of September. It's hard for me to commit to anything with so many things on the go over the summer months, but keeping things loose works best for me.

I hope you all have a great time this weekend!