#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think Scott is

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19883 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym because he's the classic one.

#3 Posted by judasnixon (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to get hate on this, but I like Scott Lang more. He loved his daughter, he would do anything for her, and she the same. I kinda care for the guy. I never liked Hank Pym.....

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

As Ant-Man? Scott Lang. Pym chose him to be his successor for a reason.

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I guess as Ant-Man Scott was only ever Ant-Man. Hank Pym has been so many different identities. But I like Hank Pym better.

#6 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

I'm going to get hate on this, but I like Scott Lang more. He loved his daughter, he would do anything for her, and she the same. I kinda care for the guy. I never liked Hank Pym.....

You will not get hate from this man my good sir. I completely agree. Sure I don't care for said daughter as a superhero, but that's a thought for another thread

#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym

#8 Posted by JakeN7 (9936 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

Yeah I guess as Ant-Man Scott was only ever Ant-Man. Hank Pym has been so many different identities. But I like Hank Pym better.

This.

#9 Posted by War Killer (19860 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think Scott is more relatable as he never wanted to be a superhero but simply wanted to save his daughter, and in the process discovered the hero he was truly meant to be.

I wish they would create a new Ant-Man & Wasp series, where Scott and Janet do the field work while Hank takes care of all the scientific stuff and whatnot.

#10 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym. He's such an underutilized character.

#11 Posted by MSzekeresh (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Scott Lang. When it comes to Hank Pym all his dialogue seems to be either about how no one trusts him because of what he did to Janet or that he will never be forgiven for creating Ultron. The most interesting thing they have done with Hank in the last ten years was have him work on the Avengers Academy and it seems like a lot of the what he did during the Civil War was actually a skrull, because he was replaced while bedding some skrull coed. Writers just don't know what to do with Pym's character.

@War Killer. I'm with you. Scott Lang should be in the movie.

#12 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Exactly. Scott is awesome, and Cassie (was... awesome). *sigh*

Hank, not so much. And yes, he does get stick, but everything I've ever read with him in he's acted like a controlling idiot.

#13 Posted by Teerack (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Pym was a better Giant Man then Ant Man.

#14 Posted by Catsnlynne (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hank Pym.

#15 Posted by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hank Pym cause he's a little crazy.

#16 Posted by Kairan1979 (16701 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Dabee (2373 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym created Ultron. Ultron created Vision. Thus, Hank Pym created Vision. Hank Pym wins.

#18 Posted by Alton (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

Personally I think Scott is more relatable as he never wanted to be a superhero but simply wanted to save his daughter, and in the process discovered the hero he was truly meant to be. I wish they would create a new Ant-Man & Wasp series, where Scott and Janet do the field work while Hank takes care of all the scientific stuff and whatnot.

I'm only familiar with the Scott Lang character from the recent Ant Man and Wasp mini and I enjoyed both characters. Although it would have been nice to see Scott in a liitle bit more action I chalk that up to the fact we were reading a 5 ish mini that needed one more ish to flex it's storyline.Your idea is a good one however.Maybe we will see something like this around movie release time.

#19 Posted by Dernman (14608 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hank. Honestly I liked Scott's daughter better then I did Scott and I wish he was dead instead of her,.

#20 Edited by The_Tree (7048 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Pym guy.

#21 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott Lang, simply has more experience as AntMan.

I would love to see a double AntMan team up though, would be really cool to see who is better officially.

#22 Posted by frostphoenix (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I like more Scott Lang and I am really enjoying the new FF. He is becoming a great leader.

#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

this.

Hank is Yellowjacket or Giant Man to me

#24 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym.

#25 Edited by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Gambit1024 said:

this.

Hank Pym is Hank Pym to me. I'm confused: are we arguing who's the better Ant-Man or who's the better hero? I know Scott Lang as "Ant-Man", but he isn't better than Hank to me.

#26 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12398 posts) - - Show Bio

@VampireSelektor said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Gambit1024 said:

this.

Hank Pym is Hank Pym to me. I'm confused: are we arguing who's the better Ant-Man or who's the better hero? I know Scott Lang as "Ant-Man", but he isn't better than Hank to me.

we're giving our opinion as to who is the better ant-man

#27 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@VampireSelektor said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Gambit1024 said:

this.

we're giving our opinion as to who is the better ant-man

Well that's kind of silly. "Ant-Man" is more of a means to an end for Scott. He has the tools and skills to fight crime. Simple. Hank was an innovator with confidence issues. His identities were just a means of rediscovering his worth.

#28 Posted by TDK_1997 (14411 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym.I like him a lot.

#29 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym.

#30 Posted by dondave (33381 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym