gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

It bugs me when people draw WW with her sword strapped to her leg

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

So THAT'S what Mat was laughing at on the podcast!

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I can think of is that wonder woman is wearing a garter to keep that sword where it is… which is about all she can do while fighting crime in a one piece bathing suit.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda said:

All I can think of is that wonder woman is wearing a garter to keep that sword where it is… which is about all she can do while fighting crime in a one piece bathing suit.

I dunno, to me, still, the only thing that bothers me about her costume is that a Greek Amazon, now daughter of their God, is still wearing a costume based on the american flag. Granted swapping the stars for crosses & replacing the red with white might not look as good, but too bad they didnt make this version of WW Roman instead of Earth-2's, then they could have maybe replaced the blue with green.

Or Zeus forbid, they remove WW from the main earth entirely & have her solely on Earth-2, & instead replace her with Artemis wearing her green outfit, or Zealot instead. Or Nubia using the costume currently on her wikipedia page.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda said:

I dunno, to me, still, the only thing that bothers me about her costume is that a Greek Amazon, now daughter of their God, is still wearing a costume based on the american flag. Granted swapping the stars for crosses & replacing the red with white might not look as good, but too bad they didnt make this version of WW Roman instead of Earth-2's, then they could have maybe replaced the blue with green.

Or Zeus forbid, they remove WW from the main earth entirely & have her solely on Earth-2, & instead replace her with Artemis wearing her green outfit, or Zealot instead. Or Nubia using the lion costume currently on her wikipedia page.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda said:

Or Zeus forbid, they remove WW from the main earth entirely & have her solely on Earth-2, & instead replace her with Artemis wearing her green outfit, or Zealot instead. Or Nubia using the lion costume currently on her wikipedia page.

As a character I think Wonder Woman is awesome, but her costume doesn't do her justice. I've seen some art of her in uniforms that cover her body more, which would be far more appropriate for a warrior than what she is wearing now. I think her origins are why they keep her in the red, white, and blue. That, and it's her iconic uniform. But if they really wanted to modernize her they would put her in something inspired by greek culture to better fit her character and backstory. I could get behind that.

modunhanul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By modunhanul

So many Superman moments.

BTW I like your T-shirt, G man.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By 2cool4fun

I agree, with the new Bracelets she can just pull them out any time she wants to, heck they even used it in issue 6 of SM/WW ( I swear how did no one think of this before the New 52, it's so great )

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By PunyParker

"A weird looking Shield,just like Captain America"

That made me laugh for a reason.... :P

Avatar image for romthelegionaire
Romthelegionaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Can someone tell me why characters keep getting their arms chopped off in DC books? There are so many examples with Future's End and JL United being the most recent ones. The first couple of times it was shocking but now its just irritating.

TekTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I know, it's freaking stupid.

Rosyackson0456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My last p­ay ch­eck w­as $9­500 wo­rking 12 h­ours a we­ek on­l­in­e. My ne­ighbour's sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

vi­­sit thi­­s sit­­e rig­­ht h­­ere ➨➨➨➨➨➨ WWW.DOESJOBS.COM

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Rosyackson0456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rosyackson0456

ᴀs Mᴀʀɪʟʏɴ sᴀɪᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ $9601 ɪɴ 1 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ .ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴜᴛ....check it...................... ➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ DOeSJOBS.COM

GrimoireMyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to know why everyone is so dead set on what Wonder Woman wears or how her weapons are placed on her person? It all depends on the artist doesn't it? Or is it she has to be changed but stay the exact same syndrome? lol

WWOPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimoire: lol thank you. Btw I like the sword strapped and that they can come out of her bracelet. Why can't she have all three?