Best moment in comics this week for me comes from FlashPoint and also from the Wolverine:
Watching it in slow motion, Grifter kills each of the amazons with a head shot who had shot him with an arrow right before he dies. Also, how badass was Lois Lane coming between the aquious man and WonderWoman shouting "Stop! Your destroying the only earth we have!" Que the waterworks...
On the Wolverine, James Howlett tries to do the honorable thing by letting Yukiro's dad live after he continuesly inflicts (human) fatal blows to the xman during the fight, but can't put him down due to his healing factor. Well played wolvy....
Angela pickup lines:
- [Look at his/her shirt label. When they say, "What are you doing?":] Checking to see if you were made in heaven.
- Did it hurt? "Did what hurt?" When you fell out of heaven?
- (With hands on shoulders) Oh, those are shoulder blades, I thought they were wings.
- Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!
- Somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!
- How was heaven when you left it?
- I didn't know that angels could fly so low!
- What time do you have to be back in heaven?
- Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
- Wow. You look like an angel. Welcome to Earth.
- I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.
- For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
- Are you lost? 'Cause it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven.
- Do you believe in modern revelation? cause I believe I'm standing in front of an angel.