Posted by G-Man (34334 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by CitizenJP (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake makin moves!

#2 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#3 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#5 Posted by ccraft (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

is the TT artist going to be the artist for awhile? I hate how he draws Tim, he makes him look like Dick Grayson.

#6 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

is the TT artist going to be the artist for awhile? I hate how he draws Tim, he makes him look like Dick Grayson.

Thats because its Eddy Barrows. He drew Nightwing up until issue 16.

#7 Posted by Aeroman (503 posts) - - Show Bio

best gift to give someone: uncanny x-force #2

#8 Posted by Mezmero (932 posts) - - Show Bio

That dancing scene in FF was adorable. This video reminds me that I should catch up on Thunderbolts. Yeah Dillon's art isn't perfect but I think I just got use to it after reading Preacher. I kind of like how the eyebrows make everyone super incredulous. It's almost like everyone's thinking "what the hell is this guy talking about?" This is probably my favorite video feature in circulation on the site. I like seeing G-Man's goofy side which is why I still wish preview theatre could come back. Alas you lost a cast member since Sara left and I'm sure the Giant Bomb crew are plenty busy themselves. Keep up the great work.

#9 Posted by G-Man (34334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mezmero: I keep getting people say they HATE my voiceovers. Especially on youtube, but that's another story.

Staff
#10 Posted by Mezmero (932 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: Yeah, they're kind of bad but in a good way I think. I especially love hearing Wolverine talk to Batman. I always thought the point of that feature was to express how ridiculous the dialogue is no matter what kind of voice you use. I always find it funny personally. It just feels like an unfortunate byproduct of using youtube as a publishing method. Just do whatever comes natural dude.

#11 Posted by Overlander (521 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

@Mezmero: I keep getting people say they HATE my voiceovers. Especially on youtube, but that's another story.

Everyone's a critic.

Like said, they are bad, but in a good way. It has the same charm as those Golden Age Jeff/Vinny/Rich productions on GameSpot.

#12 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mezmero said:

That dancing scene in FF was adorable. This video reminds me that I should catch up on Thunderbolts. Yeah Dillon's art isn't perfect but I think I just got use to it after reading Preacher. I kind of like how the eyebrows make everyone super incredulous. It's almost like everyone's thinking "what the hell is this guy talking about?" This is probably my favorite video feature in circulation on the site. I like seeing G-Man's goofy side which is why I still wish preview theatre could come back. Alas you lost a cast member since Sara left and I'm sure the Giant Bomb crew are plenty busy themselves. Keep up the great work.

Darn it ! Sara left!? Who the heck is gong to review supergirl and worlds finest?! @$!&#! Well, anyhow, good luck sara!

#13 Posted by AltyAce (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I am also a fan of the voices and sound effects! Especially enjoy the Iron Man voice and the classic bad guy scream (just searched it: Wilhelm scream).

#14 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6917 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mezmero said:

please don't wasye your money on the crappy thunderbolts book. i was superexited for this book before marvel now. after reading it for 3 issues. It's is pure garbage.The book destroyed what Greg Rucka created of the Punisher. Instead, get Hawkeye.

#15 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hey was up with superman getting his pants knocked off? That must have been a mistake by the colorist but it seems like such a glaring oversight and that colorist (dave mccaig) is one of the best ones ive seen. That issue had so many 'best stuff in comics' moments like supergirl finally getting her a$$ kicked by Wondy. I always thought about who would win. She has had that butt kicking coming to her since supergirl 1. Shes always throwing temper tantrams. And another 'best in comics' moment when that perv Hel refers to supergirl as a girlfriend. Uh comeon dude, shes a 13 or 14 yearold girl. Yeah shes come'ly but have a little self control. And whats up with supergirls taste in boyfriends? First Powerboy who turned out to be a girlfriend beatter from Apokolypse and now Hel who turned out to be the angel of death for earth. Lets see , what else happened? Well, I wouldnt have minded seeing Wondy punch Kara in the #$* a couple of more times, all in all, well worth my 2.99

#16 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Helllllllllooooooooooooooo Goldball!

#17 Posted by GothamRed (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

My Little Loki: Bacon is Magic.

What? You'd watch it.

#18 Posted by G-Man (34334 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeboy: I'm actually thinking about reviewing it this week.

Staff
#19 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: oh, thank goodness gman. You saved my day from almost becoming k-rap.

#20 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Great writing, great artwork, awesome book.

#21 Posted by Cavemold (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHA TIM , stunnng like batman are we?