Posted by G-Man (36768 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by JairamGanpat (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha

#2 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Should of had best cameo by Ben Reilly.

#3 Posted by cameron83 (7514 posts) - - Show Bio

@JairamGanpat said:

Ha

Online
#4 Posted by ccraft (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know if we'll ever see Joker with his face back on? also will we ever find out why he was wearing the jumpsuit with the name tag as Joe? And what makes Batman lose his coolin issue 18? Now time to watch the video :)

#5 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or dose barbara lose a couple of cup sizes in everday clothes?

Yes I,m a horribel person for noticing a thing like that.

#6 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

HA

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

That is such an awesome t-shirt...

#8 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Is it just me or dose barbara lose a couple of cup sizes in everday clothes?

Yes I,m a horribel person for noticing a thing like that.

Nope, you're right. In her Bat suit she looks like she has double D's. In her normal clothes she seems about a B cup.

#9 Posted by Mezmero (957 posts) - - Show Bio

More like "the best shirts in comics!" I could care less about how many people Joker killed, what he did to that kitty cat in the issue is unforgivable. I would have broken his legs for that at least. I'm not sure that I'd consider balls as a "new" mutant power.

Yeah it's not the same but honestly this cartoon is one of the reasons I just can't get back into any X-Men titles. Thanks and keep up the great work.

#10 Posted by Booster_Bronze (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: I think the jumpsuit and toolbelt were because he was "fixing" Batman by removing the Bat-Family, and the Joe is just a reference to his name, Joker, and it's a name you'd expect to see on a coverall worn by a mechanic (also it's a lame Joker joke).

#11 Posted by butters911 (282 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez the Joker genetically engineers weird animal hybrids now?

I miss when Morrison was writing the bat books....

#12 Posted by G-Man (36768 posts) - - Show Bio

@butters911: Nope, he didn't genetically engineer anything. It was mentioned in the first issue of arc (issue 13) that a lion cub was born at the zoo like that. Joker just put in the Joker-gas bomb.

#13 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: There's an easily found spoiler for Batman Inc 8 that is probably what pushes Bats over the edge, not that he'll actually do anything terrible, it'd be foolish to think he would.

#14 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

So can someone fill me in on why Joker's face looks like freaking Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw or something? lol did he pull his face off or something? lol I know he's obsessed with Batman in the new 52 which Joker has been in the past but new look is like wow lol he's even more twisted now lol

#15 Posted by Mucklefluga (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

So can someone fill me in on why Joker's face looks like freaking Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw or something? lol did he pull his face off or something? lol I know he's obsessed with Batman in the new 52 which Joker has been in the past but new look is like wow lol he's even more twisted now lol

It was cut off by the Dollmaker in Detective Comics #1.

@ccraft said:

I'd like to know if we'll ever see Joker with his face back on? also will we ever find out why he was wearing the jumpsuit with the name tag as Joe? And what makes Batman lose his coolin issue 18? Now time to watch the video :)

My theory is Damian will 'die' in Batman Incorporated 8 so Bruce goes crazy and the aftermath occurs in Batman 18.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33913 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom on a Unicorn

Online
#17 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mucklefluga said:

@Vaeternus said:

So can someone fill me in on why Joker's face looks like freaking Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw or something? lol did he pull his face off or something? lol I know he's obsessed with Batman in the new 52 which Joker has been in the past but new look is like wow lol he's even more twisted now lol

It was cut off by the Dollmaker in Detective Comics #1.

@ccraft said:

I'd like to know if we'll ever see Joker with his face back on? also will we ever find out why he was wearing the jumpsuit with the name tag as Joe? And what makes Batman lose his coolin issue 18? Now time to watch the video :)

My theory is Damian will 'die' in Batman Incorporated 8 so Bruce goes crazy and the aftermath occurs in Batman 18.

Oh ok, thanks. Wow, so he had his own face cutoff? lol wow

#18 Posted by Sampsman (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Also will we ever find out why he was wearing the jumpsuit with the name tag as Joe?

I think Joker wore a "Joe's Garage" jumpsuit because he is a fan of Frank Zappa.

#19 Posted by Sampsman (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Upon further research it is correct, Capullo's "Joe's Garage" reference is an homage to Zappa. He confirmed it in a tweet back in October, 2012.

#20 Posted by kapitein_zeppos (341 posts) - - Show Bio

How does the Joker manage to speak without any noticeable impediment without the ability to move his lips ?

#21 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Poink? Sounds like an old arcade game to me, lol. And it sounds like Chewie's a fan of the Arsenio Show!

#22 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

Best one yet!

#23 Posted by The Average Bear (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

@kapitein_zeppos said:

How does the Joker manage to speak without any noticeable impediment without the ability to move his lips ?

He wouldn't even be able to say "love"... I dunno, I try and look past it