Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost pissed in my pants laughing at the two IceMen meeting on the the video, thats hilarious art ha

#2 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Older Bobby and Younger Bobby meeting is nice. Please tell me though...regarding Batman Incorporated's current ongoing...is it canon to New 52 or not? I mean it has New 52 Logo on it and everything but I'm just real confused on whether it is or not. ::Shrugs::

#3 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel referencing dc? Also, does anyone know what sami barisi is working on? I havent seen him since he did that one issue of supergirl.

#4 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't pass out and wake up to find a weirdly dressed dude standing over you? Hmm....tell that to Andy Dick. OK, bad non-comic related lame joke but it is what it is.

Vampire Dog. Kicks. Ass. I love the idea. No, seriously. Next, a fanged feline with a thirst for blood? Yeah baby!

#5 Posted by modunhanul (403 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way, I think Grant Morrison really likes Damian.

#6 Posted by thatlad (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@modunhanul said:

That scares me. Morrison is a sadist, that which he likes he tends to destroy

#7 Posted by TimeLordScience (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Haha Older Bobby and Younger Bobby meeting is nice. Please tell me though...regarding Batman Incorporated's current ongoing...is it canon to New 52 or not? I mean it has New 52 Logo on it and everything but I'm just real confused on whether it is or not. ::Shrugs::

I think technically speaking it's supposed to be, but I feel like Morrison ignores everything else going on in the New 52 anyway so it doesn't matter.

#8 Posted by wdchefdave (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Very certain that "Hell Cow" could take out any "Vampire Dog".

Please refer to a "Howard the Duck" story... back in the '70s.

If you were born by then, and reading comics.

#9 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5157 posts) - - Show Bio

I Lol'd at the Kitty/ Iron Man exchange when I read it. Nice to see when one company acknowledges the other. That was a very good story.

#10 Posted by Mezmero (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Another great video of stuff. I didn't even notice that Bobby's new ice form turned him into an ice elf. Damian's Robat looks like something Green Goblin would make. The most unnecessary character reveal should go to Ocean Master from Aquaman. He's on the freaking cover!

#11 Posted by Mucklefluga (2513 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus: It is definitely canon to the New 52.

#12 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved this episode; probably my favorite one yet

#13 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

i HATED the way those nametags looked so photoshopped on in FF #1.

#14 Posted by Danial79 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Having a DC reference in a Marvel book is really cool. I've always liked to believe that each exists as comics in the other's universe :)

#15 Edited by benblanks (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus @Mucklefluga: Well yeah, it's canon but if I'm not mistaken isn't it just a dream Batman had? He's all "Yo, I had this dream, and I know everything so my dreams are pretty much FACT--don't be Batman or shits gonna get all effed up." I mean, I know this future has been touched on before though, so I guess it is?

I'm not picking up All New X-Men because I heard the first issue was weak sauce and the whole concept seems...Uncanny (pun intended, but also appropriate), but Iceman is one of my all-time favorite X-Men and seeing this made me actually laugh out loud. Damn all these good comics! I don't have that kind of money to throw around!

#16 Posted by mikeycub (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Iceman meeting has got to be one of the funnest things i have ever seen.

#17 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Batman just kill a group of people?

#18 Posted by snootchie_bootchies (131 posts) - - Show Bio

"...comes from American Vampire 34..."

and yet the cover clearly says 33...

you know how much i hate you G-Man

#19 Posted by Queso6p4 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest: That was a hilarious panel and I was definitely looking forward to seeing it given the still preview or whatever you wanna call that.

I've never been a fan of Legion but signed on for this XML, probably because I followed the previous one. May have to drop this one. I really liked the panel layout for the Flash and American Vampire examples.

#20 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatlad said:

@modunhanul said:

That scares me. Morrison is a sadist, that which he likes he tends to destroy

I spoke to Grant Morrison at this past NYCC about Batman Inc and Damian, and he told me that if I like Damian, I want to stick to then end of Inc to see what happens with him. I didn't know how to take it, and I still don't! I am now expecting the worst, and hoping for the best,

#21 Posted by thatlad (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@carnivalofsins00: lalalalalalalalala im not hearing it