Posted by G-Man (32244 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by Outside_85 (8657 posts) - - Show Bio

Some how the Clark Kant gag reminds me of the Monitor/Anti-Monitor hall guards in Tiny Titans where they end up like Monthy Pythons Argument Clinic.

#2 Posted by modunhanul (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Last part of the video is clever!

#3 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Xtreme X-men worth a read? Seems like an interesting concept.

#4 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Che-Rex sounds awesome

#5 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

is that a flux capacitor on your shirt? aha

#6 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

wow. axe cop looks really .... lame. i knew they were getting ideas from 12 year olds but that is just....

#7 Posted by DocFishstick (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark Kant is my new best hero. Clark Kant, Che-Rex and Axe Cop needs to be on the same team.

#8 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

couldnt get my scanner to post the pics so you will just have to visualize it.

worst nude, red hood and the outlaws #10: red arrow and stargire in bed. starfire is below sheets and red arrow sleeping buck naked above sheets. Yuck, i didnt need to see that!

best well rounded comic to include fight scene, JL #11: very fun to read and ww kicks gL's a$$! gL catches ww in a light sphere. ww tells him to let her go, but instead he tells her no and that he cares for her and would put himself at risk for her. ww backhands him! blood sprays out of his nose, the impact sends him crashing thru the green sphere, breaking into a million pieces and then thru a van. the news camera guy says 'damn! gL just got his a$$ kicked!' at that point gL gets up and the fight is on:) do yourself a favor, pick up 11 when you go get 12. it is a good pair.

#9 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah, i know some have stated that they are off put by the new justice league of america because it has the word america in it, but remember, it was called that from the very begining. to me, i was hurt when they made the justice league cartoon and dropped the america part. i plan to read the new jLa if it is going to be made available in substription. Happpy Labor Day!!

#10 Posted by SimonM7 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Superman is trying to walk an invisible space tightrope and Helspont is just fucking with him.

#11 Posted by Bobzenub (120 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman Annual was the most lackluster thing I have read all summer. It had the chance to tie all the seemingly directionless Daemonite crap together and it failed miserably. Also Lobdell must stop using thought bubbles. It's distracting, there is better ways to narrate, also Supes talking in his mind like an awkward teenager is really out of character especially considering what has been going on in Justice League. FFS he is more mature in Action Comics, which is supposed to tell events 5 years earlier than the book titled Superman.

#12 Edited by nthompson182 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Also with the whole hal jordan/Ryan Reynolds full circle thing: Reynolds also played deadpool in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The cover for Deadpool #54 had deadpool in almost the exact same pose/setting. Check it.

http://www.comicvine.com/deadpool-dead-pt-5/37-335266/

#13 Posted by ThePRez (278 posts) - - Show Bio

haaaa a image of a cat

#14 Posted by LivingWire (24 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome, just awesome!! haha

#15 Posted by Mezmero (919 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen some stuff in my time but this has got to be some of the best. Some better award naming conventions would be nice. This reminds me that I really need to keep up with American Vampire.

#16 Posted by G-Man (32244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mezmero: That'd be too easy. And too common.

Staff
#17 Posted by Referee (7368 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey "I haven't collected comics in Years"

But could someone PM me about Charles' head in a jar. How? Why? When?

#18 Edited by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I'm curious, if you told Clark Kant to breathe would he asphyxiate himself? I don't think that would work though since he's kryptonian..worth a shot though..

#19 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so glad that Black Panther and Storm aren't married anymore. He treated her like dirt and she is way cooler than him and he is such a *expletive* with a bucket of *double expletive*!!

#20 Posted by AlKusanagi (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Axe Cop is pretty much the best stuff of anything ever.

#21 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Avx: vs #5 where Hawkeye stabs Angel in the balls

love that look on warrens face.

#22 Posted by BlueLanternBeast (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Che-Rex kinda looks like the Cheetos mascot

#23 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark Kant, haha, he's awesome.

#24 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy: i saw something similar to that on that movie 'carrie 2, the rage '. this girl tries to shoot carrrie with a spear gun but carrie makes her eyes explode and while she is screeming,she accidentally discharges the spear gun into her boyfriends groin. the spear rips through him and at we see the bf's sex anatomy torn off hanging at the tip of the spear as it falls into the swimming pool.

#25 Posted by LordRequiem (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that Helspont returning in Superman? If it was he looked a lot different.

#26 Posted by BradyDale (61 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Best development in webcomics; Amazing Super Powers Animated videos on YouTube

2) Who's that Ghost Rider looking mofo who grabbed Supes's cape? I should know this.

#27 Edited by feargalr (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

If G-man wasn't halfway around the world and married, I would be all over that

EDIT: [Thats my way of saying I enjoy his video features]

#28 Posted by RoTheKid (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, at least Aunt May is still getting some! LOL

#29 Posted by 7DEADPOOL7 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos that guy strangling superman?

#30 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#31 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

soooo, Aunt May still gets it on? lol

#32 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

NO CAPES! You should know better, Kal!

#33 Posted by perry_411 (428 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd fuck Aunt May. It comes with a lifetime of protection from Spider-Man

#34 Posted by Xangel (72 posts) - - Show Bio

God g-man is an orange idiot

#35 Posted by kuonphobos (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

@perry_411: TMI

So if one superpowered guy grabs another superpowered guy's cape and they both resist, would the cape rip before one of the superpowered guys' momentum was altered?

#36 Posted by 00 Raiser (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@7DEADPOOL7: His name is Hellspont. He is one of the characters that comes from the Wildcats comics. One of the many mash ups brought on by Flashpoint and the new 52.

#37 Posted by Queso6p4 (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

I was also quite taken with the creator credits for Captain Marvel.

#38 Posted by nirbu23 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly AXE COP!?!?!?

#39 Edited by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

when helspont grabs superman it looks like he's saying fuck hhaahha