Posted by G-Man (36557 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Edited by Cyborg6971 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the shirt Gman where did you get it at? You need more wilhelm scream like the world needs more cowbell. Just loop it through out the vid. Oh and BOO to creed. By the way they were christian rock not grunge. Saying they are grunge is blasphemy.

#2 Posted by THEBATFoE (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, You should make a "Off my mind" about how a "Robins" series would work. That would be awesome G-Man!!!

#3 Posted by thanosrules (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Tony. I lol'd - All the way to freaky-ville...

A couple more for you:

• This week's best gratuitous use of the word "BANG": Creator-Owned Heroes #3 - American Muscle Part 3.
  • This week's best kill: Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe - Deadpool vs. Spider-Man
#4 Posted by sweatboy (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyborg6971: agreed! i was thinking the same thing about GMan's shirt!

"This week's best shower scene's from Gambit. It's for the ladies,.. and some of you guys"

true, it's Gambit, as in sex personified, no?

#5 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

best stuff this week has to include your Chewbacca tshirt that's real cool

#6 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

That Ozymandias cover has a S&M vibe to it.

#7 Posted by THEBATFoE (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: YESSSS CHEWWY! :D

#8 Edited by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

This weeks most dodgy moment X-men Legacy #271. y' know when Rogue's in a tent and....

#9 Posted by howlett76 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

how dare you even think a mess on shoe band like creed would be in the wolverine comic.... hehe for shame...

#10 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

They better not make a comic featuring all the Robins. That is just a dumb idea.

#11 Posted by mattydeNero (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Stephanie Brown, again? She apparently isn't distinguished in this new universe. However, a Robins series would be awesome. Another "Best Stuff" without the mention of the band Creed would be even more awesome. haha

#12 Posted by hyenascar (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Look I had quite a few dc comics that came from pre-52 comics, but I'm not trying to connect pieces of these stories to new 52. It's a reboot. There is a good to probable chance your stories did not happen or were altered. No whining, no cringing or wringing of hands is going to change that. Dc has essential set its mainline up the way you read ultimates in marvel. You just have to let them tell the story and accept it as the whole story. The past is its own sealed history.

The robin story sounds like an awful idea. Not trying to crap on anyones dreams, cause if you want a robin team that is what you want and that's Stop it with the Stephanie Brown, she obviously wasn't Robin. Maybr she'll come later.

#13 Posted by Queso6p4 (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyborg6971 said:

Love the shirt Gman where did you get it at? You need more wilhelm scream like the world needs more cowbell. Just loop it through out the vid. Oh and BOO to creed. By the way they were christian rock not grunge. Saying they are grunge is blasphemy.

That shirt is awesome. Didn't Creed try to do some kind of "crossover" or something?

@broo1232 said:

This weeks most dodgy moment X-men Legacy #271. y' know when Rogue's in a tent and....

Great point! I totally wasn't expecting that and I was like, "Oh..." I love her response too. It was priceless.

#14 Posted by G-Man (36557 posts) - - Show Bio

The shirt is from Junk Food. If you google 'Chewbacca Junk Food,' you can find it. Junk Food tees are comfy but a little pricey.

#15 Posted by MarvelMan1985 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you critisize the people who host these short films if you wanted to?

#16 Posted by Mezmero (956 posts) - - Show Bio

A very funny video as usual. At least Wolverine is man enough to admit his love for Creed. I don't much care for Stapp's vocals but I do enjoy Tremonti's guitar, being a musician myself. Best gadget last week should have been Batman's inflatable airbag gun. Keep doing this great feature.

#17 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Well now I gotta go get Spider-men and It-Girl.

#18 Posted by modunhanul (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Robins series? Awesome!

#19 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Though Wolverine doesn't seem like a guy who'd be a music fan I could see him listening to Creed. No one would dare say they suck in front of him unless they wanted their face cut off. Lol I've been a Creed fan since the late 90s. I'm used to the hate they get and people telling me my music tastes sucks or w/e. OH WELL, that's why its my music taste, cause it sounds good to me.

#20 Posted by therafalee (26 posts) - - Show Bio

The Best Comicvine reference: Gambit #1 page 1 note over his desk "Call Sarah" i know he spell it wrong but... he is French. right... right... OK!

#21 Posted by RoTheKid (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I liked Creed's music! :)

#22 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Veidt loves forced asphyxiation!

#23 Posted by arw1985 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cyborg6971: Creed was okay, not great though. They were definitely not grunge, I'd say they were lite-Christian rock or something. Wolverine would definitely be a fan of "Higher".

#24 Posted by Slugg22 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Best Police Involvement: Earth 2, pg. 6: Grundy is holding a cop car upside down above his head, and the cop inside is leaning out the window of the car (while upside down) shooting down at Grundy. Awesome cop.

#25 Posted by secondfallen616 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I like you so much more G-Man...........Creed sucks

#26 Posted by borges (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot Creed exist until watching this. Thanks.