The Best MMO (massively multiplayer online)

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jackbensley777

What is the best mmo?

I first started out playing dc universe online. I played alot and after a while their wasnt much else to explore at all. Alot of that game or at least it leans heavily on dlc to keep it interesting to the slightest bit.

I also was playing age of conan for a while. I was reading robert e howards original conan stories and i collect conan comics and it was cool. It takes along time to get out of the starter place , tortage. it takes 20 olevels actually , and its not all quick. After that though you get dumped out in the open world without much guidence and i found myself wondering the different regions trying to level up and what not. I went to cimmeria and much of it is bare and feels distant outside of the valley. No where in that game feels like home, and uit gets old.

I just started lord of the rings online and the pvp isnt as nice as age of conan also the graphics seem to be off i know ig AoC their adjustable. The begining plot isnt very strong but your guy looks cool quick. age of conan and lord of the rings online are very similar fantasy mmo that dropped with a year of eachother.

which is your favorite mmos, should i stick with lord of the rings go back to conan or even pick up a new one?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I have played MOST of the MMO's.....

The one I played the most of was City of Heroes. Personally that's the best one. Although they took that down just to make a quick profit. I swear if I ever win the Mega Millions City of Heroes II will come out. =)

I hate to say it the next best MMO is world of warcraft. It has everything good and bad.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Manchine

@jackbensley777 said:

@manchine: is wow cheesy though?

At certain yes at certain times no. Its so massive it can be whatever you want. When you get to a level where you can look how you want you are at the whims of the game but say by level 25 you start to be able to alter your appearance.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@manchine said:

I have played MOST of the MMO's.....

The one I played the most of was City of Heroes. Personally that's the best one. Although they took that down just to make a quick profit. I swear if I ever win the Mega Millions City of Heroes II will come out. =)

I hate to say it the next best MMO is world of warcraft. It has everything good and bad.

Agreed on City Of Heroes. I miss that game like crazy.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Obviously Runescape! No but seriously, ESO and Guild Wars are both awesome, though i have yet to play the released version of ESO.

I assume this is for MMORPGs, not general MMOs (since basically every modern game falls into this category), but I'd like to say that Diablo 3 is pretty good. If we're expanding further, I've sunk almost 200 hours into CSGO now, and I love that game.