Edited 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: The Best Justice League title? (18 votes)

Justice League 50%
Justice League Dark 39%
Justice League of America 11%
#1 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11076 posts) - - Show Bio

I love me some Justice League but Justice League Dark is amazing.

#2 Posted by Bruxae (12571 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the standard Justice League, havent read America and Dark seems a bit dull now that Zatanna left. :(

#3 Posted by Binski (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine deadman madame xanadu frankenstein no contest for me 2nd pick is JL then JLA

#4 Edited by bob808 (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League Dark and Justice League of America

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6092 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: I don't she's actually left, there wasn't any mention of her leaving in #18 or #19. I thought it was that she just didn't happen to be there in #19, like Black Orchid wasn't there either.

Unless you know something that I don't.

#6 Posted by Bruxae (12571 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose:

I dont know for sure I just assumed she left because she wasnt there in the last few issues (that I just skimmed through), coupled with this from Justice League #18:

#7 Posted by mightyrearranger (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

JLD picked up some steam lately. Bummed to be reading it without Shade the Changing Man present, but everything's going a lot smoother.

#8 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6092 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: Wow. Well that's just great, they could at least have said something in Justice League Dark for those of who don't read Justice League. And where did her outrage even come from? Things seemed fine between them. I'm getting kind of annoyed with this series.

Thanks for the scan. So is she a member of the Justice League now?

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5866 posts) - - Show Bio

I like JL the best.

#10 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm only really following Justice League, but I voted for Justice League Dark. From what I hear, it's more intelligent than what Johns has been writing. And I don't find that too difficult to believe.

#11 Posted by Bruxae (12571 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose:

Your welcome, yeah that is pretty bad that they didnt say anything, maybe its a good thing I didnt have time to start reading JLD.

If I remember right she agreed to be a part-time member, one who the JL can call on when she is needed but she wont be there full time like a few other new recruits.

#12 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice but I ended up picking Dark. I might have picked JLA but its only had like 3 issues and that's not enough for it to be my favorite.