Just curious to know!

#2 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#3 Posted by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Deadpool, right?

#4 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke

#5 Edited by PunyParker (8993 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke,cause Deadpool is covering his skills with his insanitty....often you dont see the awesomness,cause of the wise-cracks,but he's as great as Deathstroke...maybe even better.I dont mention Deadshot(boy...too much "Dead" in one post!!)cause he specializes only at riffles.

#6 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#7 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Death stroke by far. He's got enhancements that put his body on par with Captain America.

And he's proven he's a better martial artists than the likes of Batman, and is the world's greatest tactician.

He's all around got a lot more going for him than Deadpool does.

#8 Posted by Alak (925 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. His word is his bond... unless if you fail to pay him.

#9 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamora is up there.

#10 Edited by blazinasian112 (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, Deadpool (very deadly when serious, but still deadly when joking....broke Batroc's leg in the recent issue of Deadpool like it was nothing), Bullseye, and let's not forget about a fairly new comer.....Lord Deathstrike...

@punyparker

#11 Posted by i_like_swords (13262 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. He broke into a guys house, ordered pizza, then assassinated the pizza guy as contracted. Not before complaining about the pizza crust, of course.

#12 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7598 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. He broke into a guys house, ordered pizza, then assassinated the pizza guy as contracted. Not before complaining about the pizza crust, of course.

Naturally. :P

Deadpool and Deathstroke take the cake, IMO.

#13 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5344 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke for DC

Then Taskmaster and Deadpool for Marvel.

#14 Edited by batmannflash (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe X-23 was a great assassin. Deadpool, Gamora, Deathstroke...

#15 Posted by The Stegman (23162 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Edited by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,i see the answers but what about guys like Lady Shiva and David Cain in DC?Are they not even considered?

#17 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by PunyParker (8993 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by plaZeHD (21 posts) - - Show Bio

GHOST. He get's things done, no matter how.

#20 Edited by RIKR2 (10449 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Deathstroke Deadpool
  2. Deathshot Bullseye
#21 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@xtremekidx: You said the best, not the bests.

No,i meant when you read about them,they are considered the best there is....but then it's deathstroke....so has there ever been a comparison between them to declare a single best?

#22 Edited by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtremekidx: Deathstroke's feats are far greater than Shiva/Cain/Deadshot and he has fought against JL and won. His reflexes, strength,speed are also greater than the rest and he has healing factor. Also I forgot to mention Lobo, although Lobo is Superior in everything, I still think Slade does the Job better.

#23 Edited by PunyParker (8993 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: HOW DARE HE!!!!......bring a pizza with bad quality crust to Wade.....he had it comin'...

#24 Edited by i_like_swords (13262 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: That wasn't even why he killed him, but now that I think about it.. how many pizza delivery boys have met the end of an angered and disappointed Deadpool's blade, because he didn't like the quality of his pizza.. scary thought. R.I.P Deadpool pizza boys.

#25 Posted by PunyParker (8993 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Deathstrike

#27 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- Shiva.

#28 Edited by 14NC3 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't choose between....

Marvel

Either deadpool, elektra, taskmaster or bullseye

DC

Either deathstroke, deadshot or lady shiva

#29 Posted by blazinasian112 (895 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Indeed..here is some more awesome sauce Featuring Cap and good old Deadpool...

#30 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by blazinasian112 (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Deathstrike

Yes....finally someone also acknowledges him....he needs to make more appearances though

#32 Edited by PunyParker (8993 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@xtremekidx: Deathstroke's feats are far greater than Shiva/Cain/Deadshot and he has fought against JL and won. His reflexes, strength,speed are also greater than the rest and he has healing factor. Also I forgot to mention Lobo, although Lobo is Superior in everything, I still think Slade does the Job better.

When did this happen?

#34 Posted by MonsterStomp (16120 posts) - - Show Bio

@14nc3 said:

Can't choose between....

Marvel

Either deadpool, elektra, taskmaster or bullseye

DC

Either deathstroke, deadshot, constantine drakon or lady shiva

I can't choose, DC has some badass hitters.

#35 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@veshark: When what happened?

The part I bolded. I know he fought against members of the JL in Identity Crisis, but he technically didn't win that fight. Unless you're referring to something else.

#37 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@rustyroy said:

@veshark: When what happened?

The part I bolded. I know he fought against members of the JL in Identity Crisis, but he technically didn't win that fight. Unless you're referring to something else.

Yup I was referring to IC. In my book that's a win. They were helpless until the last moment.

#38 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy

To each his own, I guess. I don't consider it one because he didn't pay attention to Ollie. The moment GA sunk the arrow into his eye, DS completely lost his cool and his entire strategy folded.

#39 Edited by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Still he proved he can take the JLA down. That's something very few characters of his power level achieved.

#40 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy

It's a good showing, definitely; that proves DS' level of tactical thinking and prep time skills. But I just think that context needs to be given if you're touting it as a feat. Like that he actually lost and only temporarily incapacitated them (we see all of them ganging up on him once Ollie sticks the arrow in his eye). And that this Justice League didn't include powerhouse members like Superman or Wonder Woman, something that might be assumed by those that haven't read the fight.

#41 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Yeah I should have cleared that up. Kyle and Wally were one of the big seven though and Zatanna is also one of most powerful leaguers. And he lost because he got distracted otherwise he might have won. And JLA did struggle to beat him, they had to fight him together to beat him. Deathstroke mostly takes on Super-powered teams, he is too much for just one man to handle.

#42 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the characters themselves (both Wolverine and Iron Man say this on panel) Marvel's deadliest assassin (best) is Elektra. Just sayin'.

#43 Edited by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

The deadliest woman of the Milky Way Galaxy

Gamora

#44 Edited by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio
Deathstroke