#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

No this is the best possible human

#3 Edited by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Racob7 (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane>Batman

#5 Edited by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss...

#6 Posted by doctor_bong_crosby (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I´ve got 4 words for you (or maybe 5, I guess it depends of how you´re counting...): the g--damn Captain America.

#7 Posted by Mucklefluga (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm i originally thought yes but then i began thinking would a person that is slightly psychopathic be considered the 'best possible human'.

#8 Posted by doctor_bong_crosby (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm i originally thought yes but then i began thinking would a person that is slightly psychopathic be considered the 'best possible human'.

Is there such a thing as "slightly psychopathic"...?

#9 Posted by Mucklefluga (2565 posts) - - Show Bio

@mucklefluga said:

Okay then how about slightly mentally unstable.

#10 Posted by doctor_bong_crosby (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@doctor_bong_crosby said:

@mucklefluga said:

Okay then how about slightly mentally unstable.

Gotcha.

#11 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman is too much of a moral___

#12 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

The man you are referring to is named Steve Rogers.

#13 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5628 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade Wilson is duhhh

#14 Edited by ccraft (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:
Batman is too much of a moral___

Is that Gary Frank? It looks amazing, has he done Watchmen?

Anyways, I don't see why Superman always becoming the bad guy, make one where Batman becomes evil!

#15 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Agree, I want racist homophobic politically incorrect batman

#16 Posted by ccraft (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Yeah, that would work, not!

#17 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: you want him evil, then make him 'real world' evil

#18 Edited by comicace3 (5372 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys Steve Rogers has some superhuman attributes such as speed or stamina. So in a ways he's superhuman. Batman however has 100% peak human when it comes to strength, speed, stamina, reflexes and such. He is also a genius. In real life anyone with an IQ of 180 or higher are known as universal geniuses. Slade Wilson: Superhuman ( the op says who is the best possible human). Bane: Are you serious? He's not as smart as batman.

#19 Posted by RustyRoy (12776 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with OP.

#20 Edited by RDClip (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, only the best of humanity would endanger children in an illegal mission to take away people's rights without consent of any recognized public organization.

#21 Posted by Immortal777 (7614 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman most likely is unlike Captain America Batman didn't need to use drugs/steroids to get where he is.

#22 Edited by The Stegman (24499 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the best non steroid popping/ Venom taking human there is.

#23 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

No he's not. He has reached a physical peak, but there's much more to being human, and other than his impeccable sense of justice, Bruce Wayne falls short on almost every other parameter. He's a broken person, not a paragon.

#24 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh.. no. He's the ultimate hero, but not the best possible human.

Batman is mostly devoid of loving relationships and emotional hindrances, (which is what makes us human). He's so obsessed with JUSTICE, that Alfred even worries that he doesn't know how to live.

#25 Posted by Pwok21 (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman isn't the best possible hero, let alone the best possible human.

#26 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are being completely honest this is the ultimate human

#27 Posted by Nightwing4 (365 posts) - - Show Bio

All around, yeah he's the finest specimen of human. Although he's edged out in certain areas such as agility (Dick Grayson) and marksmanship (Ollie Queen)

#28 Edited by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

I say he is. DC is always saying he is the pinnacle of human achievement.

#29 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Meet Guts he's the Human Batman preys too

#30 Posted by i_like_swords (14603 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: I'm pretty sure Steve is just peak human, as in he's going to be in as good physical shape as a human can ever be through evolution. Is there any evidence to show that he's above peak levels?

#31 Edited by comicace3 (5372 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: I'm pretty sure Steve is just peak human, as in he's going to be in as good physical shape as a human can ever be through evolution. Is there any evidence to show that he's above peak levels?

Nah, http://www.comicvine.com/captain-america/4005-1442/, He has some superhuman attributes like running a mile in less than 2 minutes, and having superhuman stamina which allows him to almost never tire. People like taskmaster, and patriot ( who also took some form of the SSS) have been given special powers taskmaster: photographic memory, Patriot: Bullet proof skin and Cap: Peak human who has superhuman stamina.

#32 Edited by i_like_swords (14603 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@i_like_swords said:

Nah, http://www.comicvine.com/captain-america/4005-1442/, He has some superhuman attributes like running a mile in less than 2 minutes, and having superhuman stamina which allows him to almost never tire. People like taskmaster, and patriot ( who also took some form of the SSS) have been given special powers taskmaster: photographic memory, Patriot: Bullet proof skin and Cap: Peak human who has superhuman stamina.

I don't think it's superhuman, I think what it means is that one day we will also be able to do what Cap can do, but we haven't evolved to that stage yet. The thing with the serum preventing fatigue poisons.. isn't that along the lines of our bodies evolving and becoming more resistant, our immune systems strengthening? He's only been shown to perform seemingly superhuman feats, but I think that just comes with comics. It's always been my understanding that Cap is peak human, and I like it that way.

Edit: Also, the running a mile in under two minutes thing was complicated. The writer said something like, Cap can only perform that kind of feat under circumstances where he really needs to. As in, he isn't always going to be capable of running a mile in that time, but when its urgent he'll manage it.

#33 Edited by SliverBat (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Overall most likely he is but there are other non-enhanced humans that surpass him in certain categories, so technically there is room for improvement.

#34 Edited by SOG7dc (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

I´ve got 4 words for you (or maybe 5, I guess it depends of how you´re counting...): the g--damn Captain America.

wrong. its Captain Comet. lolbs

#35 Posted by mightyrearranger (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope...

Tom Waits

#36 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10095 posts) - - Show Bio

@ishadow:

Best human in terms of what?

#37 Posted by SOG7dc (7256 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6187 posts) - - Show Bio

The best human who's not on something yes.