#1 Edited by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Which would you rather have as a secret base of operations?

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

If there's sufficient food and I don't die from the cold, I'd rather have the Fortress of Solitude.

#3 Posted by Squalleon (4493 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

If there's sufficient food and I don't die from the cold, I'd rather have the Fortress of Solitude.

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Fortress seems much cooler (no pun intended) but poking around the trophy room in the Batcave would be pretty awesome too... plus with the Batcave, I get to take the Batmobile out into the city streets. Then again, Kryptonian tech in the Fortress might be more exciting, and certainly safer than Gotham... Fortress of Solitude for me.

#5 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Check out the Silver Age Batcave.

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

#7 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Batcave, it's got cool gadgets and cars. The Fortress is a bit out of the way.

#8 Posted by SmashBrawler (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fortress of Solitude. It would be a million times more fun (Intergalatic Zoo, Phantom Zone projector, Super-Lab, Trophy Room) and safer.

#9 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Batcave. I would much prefer to have it just below my house rather than all the way out in the arctic somewhere. You know, for my lazy days,

#10 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

Fortress of Solitude its just a little cooler than the batcave.

#11 Posted by TheCannon (18256 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was a battle, it would be a spite. Batcave.

#12 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

Batcave. Not only do you have a cave full of so many different types of weapons, vehicles, and gadgets, you also have a mansion right above your head. xD

#13 Posted by ltbrd (561 posts) - - Show Bio

well considering the fortress could be rebuilt anywhere using the sunstone or tesseract technology it doesn't have to be in the artic. Could plant down somewhere nice and warm like an ocean side mountain cliff in Hawaii. Batcave has to stay in Gotham.

#14 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Fortress of Solitude.