#1 Edited by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember I warned you.. Major Spoilers

Okay I'm not going to tell to much because I just can't be stuffed. There is a fight between Captain America and Loki which is pretty cool but then Iron Man comes along and breaks it up, then they take Loki to the hellericarrier (if thats how you spell it) Thor comes out of know where and takes Loki which leads to the fight between Iron man and Thor which Captain America break up. Oh yeah, Loki puts Hawkeye under control and he almost destroys the hellercarrier. Okay theirs a ton more but this is my favorite part, Hulk gives Loki such a curbstomping, its pretty funny and pretty brutal.

PS.

Stay after the movie ends and you'll get to Thanos.
#2 Posted by Fresh Prince (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

I was extremely satisfied with the Avengers. It exceeded all my expectations and trust me, I was expecting a ton out of it. I'd honestly give it a 10/10.

#3 Edited by beatboks1 (7536 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Fresh Prince (5226 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by beatboks1 (7536 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626: Your fav part was also my one 
#10 Posted by beatboks1 (7536 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626: @spiderbat87:

I loved the Hulk Stomping of Loki, especially him calling him Puny god, also the sucker punch of Thor after they'd taken on a heap of enemy. And let's not forget Hulk's way of reviving Iron Man after his fall from space. Awww Hell the whole thing was freaking brilliant

God It will be good when discussion on a thread about the movie can happen without spoilers. This is exhausting

#11 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:

@mavfan626: @spiderbat87:

God It will be good when discussion on a thread about the movie can happen without spoilers. This is exhausting

#12 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: At was awesome!!!!!

#14 Posted by beatboks1 (7536 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35169 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

@beatboks1: YES!

IKR pretty scary at the start, esp when I wasn't sure if he was going to change or not 
#16 Edited by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fresh Prince said:

I was extremely satisfied with the Avengers. It exceeded all my expectations and trust me, I was expecting a ton out of it. I'd honestly give it a 10/10.
The part with Hulk stomping on Loki though, I did not like. I felt that it was an important part of the movie and that they just decided to use the main villain, who they built up the whole movie, as just a rag doll. I'm also kinda mad because I'm a huge Loki fan lol. Can't wait to see Thanos coming in to the big screen though!

I thought that scene was gold.

Thanos look awesome. I loved Captain America in this movie. His leadership skills and combat skills were impressive. His shield blocking Thor's hammer was also very impressive. Another scene I loved was Hulk punching Thor out of nowhere. Hulk was awesome in this. Poor Tony is going to need hearing aids for a while. Heck everyone on the avengers was amazing. Everyone had their shining moments. Brilliant movie. Thank you Whedon!!!
#17 Edited by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@mavfan626 said:

Hulk was funny as in the Avengers movie! but at the start he seemed pretty scary at the start which I respected.

How about that guard who gave him dud's after falling into that building.

guard "you an alien"

Banner "No"

Guard " son you got a condition"

I lmao at that bit! everybody in the cinerama ltao at that bit. One thing I was surprised at was the amount of humor in the film.

Another bit that had my LOL was (can't remember it word for word)

Thor: Loki is my bother and you will not speak of him in that manor

Black Widow: He killed over 80 people in two days

Thor: He's adopted

#18 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@mavfan626 said:

Hulk was funny as in the Avengers movie! but at the start he seemed pretty scary at the start which I respected.
IKR pretty scary at the start, esp when I wasn't sure if he was going to change or not

I know, same!

#19 Posted by beatboks1 (7536 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

One thing I was surprised at was the amount of humor in the film.

I think it was the mix of humor and action that made the movie so great.

#20 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626: yeah it kinda went like that! I loved that scene, specially Thor's voice tone when he said it!

great, brilliant movie. N1 super hero movie ever IMO