• 51 results
aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By aquaman01

I one-punched my restroom's glass cabinet thingy and it all fell apart. I forgot what my dad and I were arguing about...I didn't even get one mark though :)

Another time was when I was at my church selling christmas trees. It was finally over and I wanted to go home. However, I was told to stay past 1 pm (when we could leave) to put up the remanding christmas trees. Even though it would have lasted only 5-10 minutes, I went on a rampage cursing out everyone including all my friends, friends' family, and my own family. I can barely remember it, but my youth leader remembers it perfectly lol

Lastly, when I was playing basketball I got upset with my brother and my grandfather told me to stop yelling at him. I got angry at my pappy and I finally began punching him in the chest. Thankfully, I was 9 years old and my grandfather easily grabbed my arms and told me to stop.

Heh, they were all the same amount of anger levels as I had very bad anger problems. Thank goodness I am in self-control now.