The amazing spiderman looks terrible??

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you think that TASM would be bad movie??? What makes you think so??

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Looks terrible? The movie looks like it's going to be fun as hell. I for one will be seeing it in 3D

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Not at all. I liked the first one, and see no reason why I won't like this one. having not seen it yet (duh), it may turn out horrible for all I know, but I don't expect it to be bad, quite the opposite.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not at all. I liked the first one, and see no reason why I won't like this one. having not seen it yet (duh), it may turn out horrible for all I know, but I don't expect it to be bad, quite the opposite.

@guardiandevil83 said:

Looks terrible? The movie looks like it's going to be fun as hell. I for one will be seeing it in 3D

Have you watched the trailer?? the animation looks so bad :P

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in the slightest.

I actually liked the first film more than the Macguire Trilogy so I'm kinda excited for this one.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

It looks terrible. I'm not saying the quality of the film looks bad (I do think that, but that's not what I'm saying). I'm saying that it literally looks bad. The CGI looks just awful. I saw a commercial for it and at first thought it was for a new Spider-Man video game until realizing it was for a movie.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Manchine

Yeah its just not as good as Spiderman. Although Spiderman 3 was horrible but the Amazing Spiderman was just as bad as that. And number 2 doesn't look any like its getting better.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The amazing Spiderman as bad as spiderman 3?hahahahahaaha!

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:

Yeah its just not as good as Spiderman. Although Spiderman 3 was horrible but the Amazing Spiderman was just as bad as that. And number 2 doesn't look any like its getting better.

Nope it isn't getting better , its getting worse :P

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first ASM sucked, I have slightly higher hopes for this one.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@manchine said:

Nope it isn't getting better , its getting worse :P

Yeah I know that's what it looks like.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By YodaPrime

I still haven't seen the original. Everyone said compared to Toby's version, it's a waste of time..

But apparently that's not the case o.0

maybe i'll check it out

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..hey it looks promising but a lot of CGI again...however that's the norm now for movies with Super-heroes, so better get used to it.

Cant understand the negativity towards ASM. Personally I rated it pretty highly.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarthAznable

The CGI looks amazing. Especially in 3D(Saw the preview in 3D). The movie itself I don't know. I liked the first TASM even bought it on Blue-Ray. Andrew isn't a bad spider-man at all just the script itself wasn't that strong. People are still stuck on Tobey just like they are on Christian Bale(BLECK!). If this movie manages to have a better written story ontop of the action we've already seen then I'll live. It even has some accurate points in the movie. Robotic suit Rhino is from the Ultimate Universe, so is that form of Electro. Mary Jane makes an appearance and Gwen is supposed to die. It's obviously setting up for a really good movie after this one.

nintendork666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have a love/hate relationship with TASM, which I consider the worst of the 4 films, beautiful Emma Stone aside. This looks like it should be better than TASM, which is a very good thing.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pizzaman

I don't know how people can want a Spider-Man movie and complain when CGI is used. Nobody can move like Spider-Man so for it to be accurate they have to use animation or otherwise it'll be like the Raimi trilogy where Spider-Man just stood still and punched in front of him.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not at all most people will either hate the first one and wont like the secondor just think that they are doing too much. I think it will be a fun blockbuster