Thanos in the new Guardians of the Galaxy Movie!

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For those who have seen Guardians of the Galaxy what did you think of the Thanos Charactor in it?

Spoiler Alert:

I think he was played incredible. Some people online said he seemed to cool and calm but I felt like that gave him more of a powerful presence. I don't know what it was but when he said "ill bathe the star ways with your blood" I got the shivers! Haha I think Josh Brolin did an incredible job and you get this god like vibe from him. I just want more! So looking forward on seeing more from him within the Marvel movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFO9vLW5s4

Avatar image for guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan
GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua1990: I was excited and definitely got chills at that one line. He was great, I can't wait to see the heroes take him on all at once

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: I know right! They showed just enough of him but not too much! He had a very intimidating screen presence which sent me home wanting more. The movie was amazing but his small part was worth the whole movie! The way Thanos's daughter looks at him after Ronin blasted Thanos's slave was like "you have a death wish"!

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was done well. As a secondary character he worked perfectly for that flick. We will have to see how well he stands as a primary antagonist in the future.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Seeing how I thought GOTG was a 6 out of 10 film seeing Thanos and how bad ass he felt made me want to give it a 8

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua1990: I enjoyed him, i noticed some die hard fans hated him because normally he would not tolerate insolence the way he did in the movie. I am not a die hard fan so I am cool with how he was portrayed. They even made his costume less fruity

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Yeah but that's people who don't understand real power. People tend to think getting angry quick and killing everything in sight like hulk means they are powerful. It doesn't, its actually quite the opposite. When Ronin killed Thanos slave Thanos didn't seem to care. He just wanted Ronin to honor there agreement and finish off the job. You could even see it in Ronin's face. Once Thanos turned around in that really cool chair and said what he needed to say he won the fight without needing to get physical. For me that made him seem intelligent and powerful which is what you would expect from someone like Thanos.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua1990: His CGI was crap. Thanos looked bad. I hope they really improve on his cgi in the following movies.