#1 Edited by TheHulk (755 posts) - - Show Bio

When Hulk was at battle in New York, Hulk never really paid attention to what caused war in first place. Hulk didn't show up in fight until Hulk had to smash giant snake thing. Hulk told by Man of Iron that they were fighting over magic cube.

Hulk was thinking. Did any of you ever think that the Tesseract Cube is similar to the AllSpark from the first Transformers.

Hear Hulk out.

They're both sources of ultimate power. They both wanted by an evil villain (Loki and Megatron), and they both could destroy Earth if fall into wrong hands. See similarities?

What you puny humans think? Could the Tesseract Cube be copy of Allspark from Transformers (well, that incarnation anyway)?

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tesseract is just a fancy name for a cosmic cube.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24474 posts) - - Show Bio

The All spark is just a rip off of the cosmic cube which is the comic book name for the tesseract

#4 Posted by TheHulk (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

The All spark is just a rip off of the cosmic cube which is the comic book name for the tesseract

OK. Hulk am listening.

But what differences? The only difference is that Allspark wanted by Megatron and Cosmic Cube wanted by Loki.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24474 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: The Allspark isn't as useful or powerful as the cosmic cube

#6 Posted by TheHulk (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: And Cosmic Cube didn't kill Loki like Allspark did with Megatron.

But at least Megatron come back to life, so it don't matter.

#7 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

OK. Hulk am listening.

But what differences? The only difference is that Allspark wanted by Megatron and Cosmic Cube wanted by Loki.

The difference is, the Allspark's power is pretty limited compared to the cube. It's only ability is to create life...

And now I know I read too much comics when I consider 'THE POWER TO CREATE LIFE' limited...

Anyway... Cosmic Cube, in the right (or wrong) hands, can do a hell of a lot more than that. In fact, it'd probably be quicker to list what it CAN'T do rather than what it can. Granted, the Tesseract was even MORE limited in the movie, but that can pretty easily be explained as not being in the right hands.

#8 Posted by TheHulk (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@TheHulk said:

OK. Hulk am listening.

The difference is, the Allspark's power is pretty limited compared to the cube. It's only ability is to create life...

And now I know I read too much comics when I consider 'THE POWER TO CREATE LIFE' limited...

Anyway... Cosmic Cube, in the right (or wrong) hands, can do a hell of a lot more than that. In fact, it'd probably be quicker to list what it CAN'T do rather than what it can. Granted, the Tesseract was even MORE limited in the movie, but that can pretty easily be explained as not being in the right hands.

Hmmmm. Hulk see. Hulk am beginning to understand.

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19551 posts) - - Show Bio

this says everything.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19892 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: I was going to post that lol.

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Just remember to give all the credit to the one that first showed you that picture. ME.

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19892 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Oh yeah well I knew the picture before it was cool...

#13 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19551 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

wow yor guys need to chill out, its an awesome photo though.

#15 Posted by SuperCloneofSteel (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: It's uncanny how similar Transformers and the Avenger plots are. Yet some reason I hated Transformers and liked Avengers.

#16 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19551 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperCloneofSteel: really i was the other way avengers waasnt bad but TDOTM was awesome. even in the theater i was half thinking its a transformers ripoff.

#17 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: We are joking around.

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19551 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: yeah I know