Teen titans vs young justice

ConnorGorden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ConnorGorden

All members of both cartoon teams. ( no morales, fight to the death) please be detailed in how you see this battle breaking down. Battle takes place in downtown Gotham. Both teams start a block away with a half hour prep time. No knowledge about their enemy besides what might be picked up by random pedestrians within that half hour.

Robin is on Teen Titans

( teen titans gets robin, cyborg, raven, beastboy, star fire

Young justice gets aqua lad, superboy, miss Martian, kid flash, ( I forget the name of the teen green arrow)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Which Young Justice?

Pre Season (Aqualad, Kid Flash, Speedy and Robin)?

Season 1?

Season 2?

Which Teen Titans?

All members

ConnorGorden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I edited

otakuemperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

young justice win via superior coordination and no need to shout out there plans due to ms martians mental links the titans put up a good fight but in the end they are just outclassed in the teamwork department.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ wins, but Raven will be a problem.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otakuemperor: I agree their teamwork is better cause ms martian, but raven starfire and robin and cyborg are going to be the hard wins for young justice.

kid flash and aqualad are the main contenders there,

I see robin taking out artemis seeing as how he beat speedy in teen titans.

starfire and cyborg go after connor, and aqualad.

raven takes out miss martian. kid flash takes out beast boy.

robin starfire raven cyborg vs kidflash aqualad and connor.

without miss martian their teamwork will be off and i see titans taking a slight majority. 6/10

otakuemperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore:

this would be true if they can hold the team separated the problem there is the reams use of combo attacks and lets not forget that robin beat speedy in titans by breaking his bow but artemis carries a backup bow meaning when he thinks hes won by breaking her bow she assassin kills him. not to mention we also have to look into the peramters set by the op with a half hour of prep and random pedestrians miss martian can easily pickup atleast a small bit of info on the skills of robin and cyborg just off of appearance and beast boy being green might just make her assume there is another martian while the titans have no knowledge due to the teams covert skill to blend in to the environment. the titans are direct forward assault the team can do both direct and covert not to mention I see ms martian being taken down as the trigger of a rage mode connor he litteraly pounds starfire to a bloody pulp in rage as weve seen him enraged able to completely shrug of plasma blasts of larger size then starfire and even hits from amazo. and lets not forget that the amazo story showed that there coordination is still top tier even without ms martian.

Fastnoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ConnorGorden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Artemis , sorry :)

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nerdchore

@otakuemperor: robin is not getting taken out by a lesser speedy. even if ms martian knows a bit, she isnt going to contend with raven. te young justice team are out numbered and they have fought against just as amazing bad guys and come out on top, it will be s good fight but titans are winning.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen titans robin was creating sonic waves and stuff when he punched, especially when fighting DS. Raven could essentially beat everyone on the opposing team. However, there are a lot of factors to weigh, I'll be back later.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen titans robin was creating sonic waves and stuff when he punched, especially when fighting DS. Raven could essentially beat everyone on the opposing team. However, there are a lot of factors to weigh, I'll be back later.

He one shotted and cracked a being of pure concrete

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ easily

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miss Martian potentially solos

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MM is the only reason YJ wins

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And you think Superboy can't handle that? I think most of that was just to make things visually appealing. No way Robin is that strong at that age.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see The Team taking this.

Superboy has enough strength to literally rip Cyborg to shreds, match Starfire, and stop a large portion of Beast Boys' forms, except maybe T-Rex, and Goddess help the Titans if he gets his hands on Robin.

Nobody on The Titans can match Kid Flash. Maybe Cyborg, but he's almost one big, walking target anyway. I imagine he'll be busy from the get-go. He'll rain down blows and run circles around The Titans.

Ms.Martian is more than a match physically for Starfire and I think she can stack up mentally to Raven.

Aqualad has arguably any weapon he can imagine with his waterbearers and again, he's pretty strong. I think he can take down most Titans.

Artemis is the only risk for The Team, but I think she has some gear that prove beneficial.

My main point in all of this is that The Team just has too many options for who to fight. If Robin goes up against anyone but Artemis, his chances drop significantly and history in the cartoons shows that without Robin, The Titans lose their planner and their morale drops. They couldn't even beat The Hive with a four to three advantage after they lost Robin and were ready to quit when they thought he was gone. Plus, Cyborg is pretty fragile with Super Strength being a power of most of The Team, and if they lose anyone they won't crumble under the pressure like The Titans. There's almost no reason The Team should lose here.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The JL slaps them on the butt for being bad kids.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nerdchore

@scouterv: thats one sided of you.

Superboy does nothing but charge in, something which the titans deal with a lot. Artemis is almost a non factor. Shes not as good as speedy someone who robin beat. Mm might have some mind abilities but she is getting beat by raven. Flash is the only real threat but seeing as hes not as skilled as the one from tt they will Put him down. And aqualad same thing.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: why do you say that? I just don't think The Titans have what it takes. Their too fragile a team, especially if they lose Robin, who single-handedly beats them on at least two occasions, I believe.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: it will be a close battle but the titans can pull it off. Robin only took them down cause he knew all their weaknessess.Robin has kicked around people far durable than most of the yj.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superboy needs to breathe.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ScouterV

@nerdchore: I disagree. The Titans are too fragile a team, and one-on-one, I don't foresee a situation that let's Robin walk away alive if their bloodlusted. Aqualad, Superboy, Miss Martian, Kid Flash especially, all take Robin down and then it's pretty much elementary for the rest of the Titans.

If the Titans somehow managed to take down Aqualad or anyone else on The Team, they'll adapt a lot easier than the Titans would. You say Robin has taken down more durable foes? He never went one-on-one with a Kryptonian, Martian, or Atlantean. Those durable guys he beat were C-Listers and that's being generous. Cinderblock? Plasmus? Cardiac? Lame!

While I'll agree that the Titans can handle tough foes like Trigon, The Team have faced far more challenging opponents. Queen Bee, Black Manta, Klarion the Witch Boy, Mr. Freeze, and even Mongul. These are foes that regularly challenge top-tier heroes like Superman, Batman, and Aquaman. I just think it's a hard sell to say The Titans could beat The Team.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: he went one on one with slade numerous times and fes far more skilled that aqualad and superboy. They took down the hive members which was a team and they know about aqualad and kid flash from their own universe. You are underestimating the titans

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: And how many times was Slade barely trying? Granted, I'll give you Robin had his fair share of victories over Slade, but they were pretty much even and only human. They took down the Hive the second time they fought, and only because Robin came back, otherwise they were going to disband. Besides, if The Titans know about Kid Flash and Aqualad, then they know even more about Robin and Beast Boy from their universe, but that's not fully the case. Garth and Kal are two completely different people and don't Garth doesn't have all the same powers or weapons.

I'm not underestimating The Titans. They're a good team. With that said, this is simply a fight The Team will win. Robin is screwed, especially. Kal is smart enough to realize who the leader of the team is, and like before, when Robin falls (and he will fall, regardless of if it's Aqualad or Kid Flash who does it,) the rest of The Titans will fall.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: flash and aqualad wether faster Or stronger are not taking robin out that easy. Kal is the biggest threat to him but with a half hour of prep and raven able to sneak through shadows and hear stuff its possible for him to make somethinf to stop some of them. When he was x he took his team down easy.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: He also took them down as Slades' apprentice when all he had was a laser.

And by that same logic, Miss Martian could do the same thing as Raven. I never said it would be easy, but Robin isn't going to beat Kal.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: lol i agree robin cant beat connor without prep. But raven is too strong for mm. Seeing as how neither side has prep or knowledge i see titans having an advantage albeit a small one.

imnyomouf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M'gann and Raven would battle but with a brain blast Ms.Martian would easily win.

Kidflash and Beastboy would go at it but as some people mentioned earlier, Kf would win.

M'gann and Kf together would take out Cyborg.

Starfire would suffer the same fate as Raven.

The only trouble would be Robin, but M'gann, Wally, Artemis, and Aqualad (I actually forgot about him earlier) together would bring down the boy wonder. (Sorry rob )