Teen Titans: Unlimited

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was hoping for a YJ Season 3 or a new X-Men TV series with the recent popularity of Days of Future Past but those are both long shots. How about a new Teen Titans. Teen Tians Go! will eventually get played out and it may be time to bring back the Sixth Season of Teen Titans: TAS. Whether it be Greg Weisman, Bruce Timm, or the original creators, wouldn't matter as long as it's back on TV. With the sixth season I feel it could be rebranded Titans Unlimited, with the Titans now expanding in a fashion similiar to that of the Justice League as they did at the end of Season 5. The season could take place 1-5 years later with more teen heroes added (Ravager, return of Terra, Jason Todd/Red X, Tim Drake, Donna Troy, Superboy, Miss Martian, etc) and possibly have a Starfire arc seeing as she's the only Titan that doesn't have one.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I like the idea

lynxbearaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I like it, especially the idea of the 1-5 year gap

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would love for this to actually happen. The original TT show was so great with the riveting and impactful storylines, I see no reason to not bring it back. YJ was anothet great show that kinda follow the premise of TT so I wouldn't mind seeing some of those characters introduced into the show. One thing about DC they make some of the best cartoon adaptations for their characters.

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

I was hoping for a YJ Season 3 or a new X-Men TV series with the recent popularity of Days of Future Past but those are both long shots. How about a new Teen Titans. Teen Tians Go! will eventually get played out and it may be time to bring back the Sixth Season of Teen Titans: TAS. Whether it be Greg Weisman, Bruce Timm, or the original creators, wouldn't matter as long as it's back on TV. With the sixth season I feel it could be rebranded Titans Unlimited, with the Titans now expanding in a fashion similiar to that of the Justice League as they did at the end of Season 5. The season could take place 1-5 years later with more teen heroes added (Ravager, return of Terra, Jason Todd/Red X, Tim Drake, Donna Troy, Superboy, Miss Martian, etc) and possibly have a Starfire arc seeing as she's the only Titan that doesn't have one.

Just...just don't even speak about Young Justice. I'll NEVER forgive cartoon network for the cancellation...ever.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

I would love for this to actually happen. The original TT show was so great with the riveting and impactful storylines, I see no reason to not bring it back. YJ was anothet great show that kinda follow the premise of TT so I wouldn't mind seeing some of those characters introduced into the show. One thing about DC they make some of the best cartoon adaptations for their characters.

Maybe Starfire can get that development that turns her into a serious character like Hawkgirl with Starcrossed

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not happening now matter how hard we want it to

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: The voice actors themselves have said Season 6 might happen

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kgb725
Avatar image for deactivated-57cdcd63ea836
deactivated-57cdcd63ea836

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was really hoping for another season of Young Justice since the ending left off with a cameo of Darkseid.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jnr6Lil
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

This series would work