Teen Titans or Teen Titans Go

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Teen Titans or Teen Titans Go (31 votes)

Teen Titans 81%
Teen Titans Go 19%

THIS IS NOT SPITE I just wanted to see what people think of this sad excuse of show (Teen Titans Go). As you can see I hate it but I wont hate you if you like it.

• 
PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Teen titans..

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Is this comparing the comics to the show? I don't get it. Was there a "Teen Titans" show I don't know about?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

lol

so you say its not spite and then blatantly contradict yourself? just be real about it dude. anyone who goes on the internet can easily see that people generally prefer the old show. you truly did not need to make a poll.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

TTG is excellent as a series of amusing one shots. But I take TT over TTG because it actually had stories and not just punchlines.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Teen Titans

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PeppeyHare

@fodigg: It's comparing the original teen titans cartoon to the new one.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Teen Titans Go, while amusing and funny at times, is strictly a kid's show with comedic elements. Teen Titans actually had great storytelling, convincing character development, and many other elements that make up a great series.

There's really no comparison and no reason to make this a poll.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"This isn't spite"

Good one.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I like TTG better because super-hero animation has enough serious shows. I think it's nice to have show where the plot line is dodge-ball tournaments and starring contest. Now..true, you don't need a superhero show to do that, you can watch SpongeBob for that, but I think it's fun to see the heroes in a different light.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Teen Titans. "Go" makes use of the humor we got to the see in the original, but it's nothing in comparison to story and emotion.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Spite is making unfair conditions for one side. I did not do that and as you can see people are voting Go so it is not spite in itself. I did place my opinion out there but I did not contradict myself as this is not spite.

TO ALL OTHERS COMPLAINING THAT THERE WAS NO NEED TO MAKE A POLL look at the results.... Obviously some people like the Go series better.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg: There was an original TV series from 2001-2006 and there's a new Teen Titans Go series that recently started. Its between those two.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CrimsonCake

Teen Titans, for me Teen Titans Go is in the same vein as other current cartoon network shows like "uncle Grandpa".

I can't believe it took up the entire Dc nation slot.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Spite is making unfair conditions for one side. I did not do that and as you can see people are voting Go so it is not spite in itself. I did place my opinion out there but I did not contradict myself as this is not spite.

well its pretty well known that the old Teen Titans series was more well liked than the current. you dont call placing a clear winner against a clear loser unfair conditions? its like placing Muhhamad Ali in a fist fight against Urkel without any Boss Sauce or Bruce Juice. you KNOW hes gonna get his ass whooped.

TO ALL OTHERS COMPLAINING THAT THERE WAS NO NEED TO MAKE A POLL look at the results.... Obviously some people like the Go series better.

dont see how this would dissuade people. we already knew that there were at least some people who liked the show.

jeez, i must be in a bitchy mood today.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titans, for me Teen Titans Go is in the same vein as other current cartoon network shows like "uncle Grandpa".

I can't believe it took up the entire Dc nation slot.

well, it is a dc cartoon. and DC nation shows get canceled all the time, its not like it was taking anythings place.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: I never said it wasn't unfair conditions. I said it wasn't spite :P

And to the second part some people were saying its pointless to make a poll for this but its obvious some people out there prefer this new show so its not pointless.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: I never said it wasn't unfair conditions. I said it wasn't spite :P

you also said spite was unfair conditions for one side. you're contradicting yourself again.

And to the second part some people were saying its pointless to make a poll for this but its obvious some people out there prefer this new show so its not pointless.

not following your logic here.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@fodigg: There was an original TV series from 2001-2006 and there's a new Teen Titans Go series that recently started. Its between those two.

Mentioned this in the other thread, but I didn't realize a new one had started up. Knew they had shorts in DC Nation, but not their own show. When the old show was on, I was still managing the comic shop so I mostly saw the tie-in comics, which were all titled "Teen Titans Go!", I suppose to differentiate from the regular Teen Titans book.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By deathstroke19

@avenging_x_bolt: Lol no I'm not. I said "Spite is making unfair conditions for one side." Key word MAKING. Spite is intentionally putting the odds agains one side (by adding something to the other side or taking always something from the side) while unfair conditions, simply put, is a different thing. Just read carefully i know what I'm saying lol.

I don't know what to tell you besides that the thread isn't pointless.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deathstroke19

@fodigg: Oh so you didn't know about this new series that recently started and you thought the old series was called Teen Titans Go? Ohhhh. Makes sense. I understand.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@avenging_x_bolt: Lol no I'm not. I said "Spite is making unfair conditions for one side." Key word MAKING. Spite is intentionally putting the odds agains one side (by adding something to the other side or taking always something from the side) while unfair conditions, simply put, is a different thing. Just read carefully i know what I'm saying lol.

I don't know what to tell you besides that the thread isn't pointless.

alright. but im watching you.

No Caption Provided

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/martian-manhunter/4005-2047/forums/who-should-be-martian-manhunter-s-definitive-flame-1536596/#1

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Don't be stupid.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26 the_stegman  Moderator

Teen Titans, but I love Teen Titans Go! as well.